Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2010, 04:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by monkey_187
Well if you read back a couple of pages Matt talks about passing a stone also and I give him s**t about it at the meets. You took it as I was only talking to you, everyone that knows me lows that I don't sugar coat anything for anyone. I am easy to get along with ask any of the guys here they wil tell you. I have made fun of guys I don't know and after we meet we talk all the time now.
Okay cool. Ima drop it and get back on topic. You dont have a problem with me, then I'm good with you. I'm sure when we meet, we will be the biggest smart ***'s out the crowd.
Old Jul 26, 2010, 04:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sgt_petty_210
Trust me I am not crying, I am infact enjoying my three weeks off from this. And I had worse in issues in Iraq and still rolled out. I was a platoon sergeant with a new lt, therefor I had no choice but to suck it up and drive on. And at least you were able to pass yours, I cant. Mine has to be surgically removed. I looked the operation up on youtube, and wow it is going to suck. Not to mention going a week with a tube up my stuff. Anyway, what was the size of your stone? And how bad does it hurt to pass it?
btw 1 of the 3 ive passed was 4mm
Old Jul 26, 2010, 05:22 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by sidekick_1134
btw 1 of the 3 ive passed was 4mm
I bet that hurt dude. Mine is 1cm lol.
Old Jul 26, 2010, 05:31 PM

I bet that hurt dude. Mine is 1cm lol.
I didnt mind i got 2 shots of morphine and 80 percoets outta it
Old Jul 26, 2010, 05:36 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks for correcting me! Anyway, I just dropped the car off to get cams installed. My buddy with the the Red evo VIII just informed me of a "New to me" thing the cops are doing. He got pulled over for loud music, then the cops detained him, and did a full vehicle inspection. They take pictures of the interior, engine, and under the car, and then take a fuel sample. Reason being is they said there are people running 110 octane and using it on the streets. Just thought I would give everyone a heads up, so if you are randomly pulled over, detained with cuffs and placed in the back of their car, you know why. They are randomly pulling over "Street Race appearing" cars.

If I mispelled anything, feel free to correct me Monkey.
WTF this happened in Killeen?
Old Jul 26, 2010, 05:49 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Boost_Inspired
WTF this happened in Killeen?
I dont know dude. But it happened to my boy in his evo. The cops even told him they have legal documentation to randomly pull over anyone who they think might be running illegal fuel.
Old Jul 26, 2010, 05:53 PM
Evolving Member

I dont know dude. But it happened to my boy in his evo. The cops even told him they have legal documentation to randomly pull over anyone who they think might be running illegal fuel.
I guess that's a fancy way of saying the can profile anyone!
Old Jul 26, 2010, 05:57 PM

Damn son thats some shady a$$ stuff
Old Jul 26, 2010, 05:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wariosport
I guess that's a fancy way of saying the can profile anyone!
Yeah pretty much. And just think, it will only get worse. I was like "wtf" when he told me about it. They had him in cuffs, and in the back of the cop car while they inspected his evo.
Old Jul 26, 2010, 06:13 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
I was walking around the whole day talking to almost everyone and to the driver if the Don Hearing track car. My car was the one that should of won, it's the PB X with mag blue ce-28's.

BTW guys who is going on the cruise this weekend to finish the movie? Like I said before as of now we are meeting at Ihop, eating breakfast and rolling out by 0800. This way we have all day to film, we will be heading to Lake Travis.
So lake travis huh thats freaking awesome Im for sure going. Do yall have the route planned out if not we should get together and get it done.

Rudy has dibs on my exhaust. Ima hook him up free of charge. Alrighty, back to my two weeks quarters with my kidney stone lol
Thats PIMP Bro dont worry if you ever need a favor or anything I have and I dont need, I got you.

Thanks for correcting me! Anyway, I just dropped the car off to get cams installed. My buddy with the the Red evo VIII just informed me of a "New to me" thing the cops are doing. He got pulled over for loud music, then the cops detained him, and did a full vehicle inspection. They take pictures of the interior, engine, and under the car, and then take a fuel sample. Reason being is they said there are people running 110 octane and using it on the streets. Just thought I would give everyone a heads up, so if you are randomly pulled over, detained with cuffs and placed in the back of their car, you know why. They are randomly pulling over "Street Race appearing" cars.

If I mispelled anything, feel free to correct me Monkey.
Thats f***ing WACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 26, 2010, 06:21 PM
Evolving Member

Just got in town. Rollin in a BBY Evo 8 with a jacked up front lip :/ So what's the deal??
Old Jul 26, 2010, 06:31 PM
Evolving Member

Nothing much Bro, where you coming from?
Old Jul 26, 2010, 06:35 PM

Well Rudy and I tried to do take care of his car tonight....and well I let him down. Thought it was something that was going to be easier but its the entire shaft that needs to be replaced. The problem is getting towards the inner side to get the boot off. Then it should just un-screw. But I have never done that before. So Rudy I apologize for you driving all the way out here at 3.94 a gallon. Hope someone can get it fixed and cheap.
Old Jul 26, 2010, 06:51 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by WhItEVIII
Nothing much Bro, where you coming from?
I'm coming from Fort Bliss. Evo's out there don't seem very social. When and where do you guys normally meet?
Old Jul 26, 2010, 06:52 PM
Evolved Member

WHITEVIII, thats whats up man.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in