Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2010, 09:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yea When I was last home in Colorado I was payin' 2.19 a GAL and costing me bout 26-27 dollars to fill up. I would rag on it though and eat it up pretty quick becauseI had just gotten tuned on ethanol so it was a blast. I hope this time I go back I can make a tank last more then 2 days. I have a 20G and 1050 FIC's.
Old Jul 28, 2010, 09:37 PM
Evolved Member

^^^so you do plan on bringing your car out here?
Old Jul 28, 2010, 09:50 PM

Maybe but doubtfull. My wife deploys in March next year so while she is gone I am going back home where my reserve unit is and going to go to school and to be with my friends and family since I have basically been away from them for the four years I was active duty.

Then once I get done with school and my reserve time and my wife is back we will be back to living out here and I may not need a vehicle out in CO so I may want to have it here so we will see what My wife lets me do. If it comes out here it will be in the garage with her car and My truck will have to stay on the street. Just hope there are no vandals.
Old Jul 28, 2010, 09:52 PM

Only problem I have is I just got tuned out in colorado at 5600 feet above sea level so bringing it down here will have to get re-tuned at sea level. So up in the air.
Old Jul 28, 2010, 10:31 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
So I take it nobody listens to the advise given on here. I do believe they mentioned to you getting 1050cc injectors and you said no I don't need it, then we told you about the cams. You must be a balled to be wasting money on getting parts that you don't want while you wait for the ones you do want.
I see so much of that going on, but I don't even care anymore. If everyone took our advice we wouldn't have the best performing and best looking cars here anymore. I like it much better this way.
Old Jul 28, 2010, 10:56 PM

we still down for the cruise on sat??
If so Who going?? And wat Time??
Old Jul 28, 2010, 10:56 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
So I take it nobody listens to the advise given on here. I do believe they mentioned to you getting 1050cc injectors and you said no I don't need it, then we told you about the cams. You must be a balled to be wasting money on getting parts that you don't want while you wait for the ones you do want.
Dont worry Monkey I know if I dont know about something on my Evo, I know your the first Im gonna ask and Im sure Im gonna think hard about what advise you give me.
Originally Posted by eldiablo79
I see so much of that going on, but I don't even care anymore. If everyone took our advice we wouldn't have the best performing and best looking cars here anymore. I like it much better this way.
Dont worry Octavio yall wont be the only ones I gotta step up my game soon.
Old Jul 29, 2010, 03:15 AM

Hey anybody selling triple disc clutch I am in need. Any place in Texas to due a upgrade on a transmission or should I just send to Buscher. Just trying to see if anyone in Texas can build a transmission just as good for my EVO or is it better just to send to Buscher
Old Jul 29, 2010, 03:15 AM

Hey anybody selling triple disc clutch I am in need. Any place in Texas to due a upgrade on a transmission or should I just send to Buscher. Just trying to see if anyone in Texas can build a transmission just as good for my EVO or is it better just to send to Buscher __________________
Old Jul 29, 2010, 04:20 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Boost_Inspired
Lol is that really his number
Yeah, the dumbass is still so butt hurt that he thought it would be funny to prank call me and talk crap about my car. I heard he might be going to the track again on Friday in case anyone wants to see his 450 horsepower 17 second car.
Old Jul 29, 2010, 05:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not really a waste since I can easily make my money back. Cams werent a waste. After talking to AMS and ETS the cams will due just the job I need them to do with my horsepower goals and stock turbo. They said it themselves, the S2's for me would be a bit much. Affording a few new things wouldnt hurt me, but if I dont do E85 now then there is always later. No biggie. I think I have made pretty good decisions as far as the mods I have done.
Old Jul 29, 2010, 05:41 AM

Originally Posted by EvoTsiGuru
Saw a Maroon 1GB heading towards front gate today, A silver VIII on tank destroyer, and a Red IX in the inprocess building parking lot today. The IX looked GREAT! Anyone care to claim these vehicles if not I will cause I want all THREE!! LOL!
were you the blue evo coming from darnall hospital?
Old Jul 29, 2010, 09:05 AM
Evolved Member

Ok your money.

Ok so who is going on the cruise this Saturday morning? We will be meeting up at 0900 at Cracker Barrel so we can eat then roll out. Hopefully you guys don't get too f***ed up the night before.

We are hoping all of you can come out.
Old Jul 29, 2010, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by eldiablo79
Yeah, the dumbass is still so butt hurt that he thought it would be funny to prank call me and talk crap about my car. I heard he might be going to the track again on Friday in case anyone wants to see his 450 horsepower 17 second car.
Whats goin on with this lol, past few threads its been a hot topic and i musta missed something
Old Jul 29, 2010, 09:48 AM

[QUOTE=WhItEVIII;8534578]
Originally Posted by RedNBlackEvo8
Yeah I went to that one and it was pretty good. Thanks for the reply.

P.s.- saw a white 8 while I was driving around base today, it's gonna be nice seeing evos all over the place again.[/quote
Was it on Battalion and Clear Creek? If it was, It was I. I remember the black lip and no wing.
Yeah that's where it was. I was driving around getting to know the place. Is everyone getting together Friday?!

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in