Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2010, 12:21 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by monkey_187
Well guy when I get another Evo it will be a X, I don't want to lose out too much on the parts I already have.
Now the question is are you getting an 08 or 10? Pop some vicodin's and you'll be good!
Old Aug 1, 2010, 02:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry to hear you are in pain monkey. Im in alot of pain to. I went in thursday for my surgery, and now I am still in the hopsitol because they messed up on the main operation. Now I have three tubes coming out of my stomache, six inch insition on my stomache, and am in alot of pain. This one I will be a punk about. I am hurting bad, and its cause the doctor messed up on the first operation. Now I am just trying to recover now. I will also be missing another month to a month and a half of work. These doctors messed up some internal organs, now I have to sit here and deal with it. I am talking to the pops about a lawsuit. The doctor avoids me because he is ashamed of what he did. THen a peace of a camera got broke off inside me when they were looking for the stone.

Last edited by ssg_petty_210; Aug 1, 2010 at 02:52 PM.
Old Aug 1, 2010, 06:04 PM

WOW^^^^ Sounds like you got it rough and a good lawsuit!!! WOW^^^ Sorry man!
Old Aug 1, 2010, 08:26 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by sgt_petty_210
Sorry to hear you are in pain monkey. Im in alot of pain to. I went in thursday for my surgery, and now I am still in the hopsitol because they messed up on the main operation. Now I have three tubes coming out of my stomache, six inch insition on my stomache, and am in alot of pain. This one I will be a punk about. I am hurting bad, and its cause the doctor messed up on the first operation. Now I am just trying to recover now. I will also be missing another month to a month and a half of work. These doctors messed up some internal organs, now I have to sit here and deal with it. I am talking to the pops about a lawsuit. The doctor avoids me because he is ashamed of what he did. THen a peace of a camera got broke off inside me when they were looking for the stone.
Damn man they really ****ed up big time And I know u can sue the hell out of them easily. I would man that's crazy. I'm sorry ur in alot of pain also. Seems this weekend was ****ty in general.
Old Aug 1, 2010, 10:21 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by pure_evo
Get the heck out of here! I see that you're doing fine physically to post and keep everyone informed of the situation. Just as you're getting the whip cracking, this unfortunate spin happens. You know that I know how it feels to have something happen to your baby and the human thing to do is to try to make light of things (as a band-aid) that you are alright. Yes, that is true but another truth is that when you've put so much time/effort into something and it's taken away, there is a scar that remains. I know that you'll recover 100%.

"My eyes have dreamed a dream." - Morpheus
Maybe I'm just tired, but at the moment I didn't make any sense of this. Is this some sort of poem?

Oh and thanks to two good friends this Friday, Lausan and Monkey, I was still able to run my car at the track this weekend. Monkey even brought me two chicks to cheer me on, one that likes rug munching and the other imported straight from Columbia. And thanks to them all, I was running in the 11s with 11.7 being my fastest.

Last edited by eldiablo79; Aug 1, 2010 at 10:30 PM.
Old Aug 1, 2010, 10:24 PM
Evolving Member

Where the hell did you get this surgery?!!! Some alley down in Mexico?!
Old Aug 2, 2010, 05:43 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 2010XMAN
Monkey I read what happened and got the quick run down from Pat, I do hope that you make a speedy recovery and you get all the business with the evo x taken care of man. If you need something PM me let me know.
Thanks for the support, as of now I really dont need anything.

Although we have two states of separation, you do know that you still have a friend here that wishes nothing but the best for you. If I were still in Killeen, you know that Wendy would've been by the house already with some of her good cooking and trying to bring your morale up a bit. Please let me know (even if it's at a distance) what I can do for you.
That home cooking would really cheer me up right now.

Originally Posted by WhItEVIII
You in pain physically? Cause yesterdays scuffs didnt seem that bad, but sometimes thats what wrecks do after the fact. If you are hurt hopefully you'll get better withing a few days.
Yes I woke up hurting really bad, I couldnt really move, all the adrenaline must of had me going.

Originally Posted by wariosport
Now the question is are you getting an 08 or 10? Pop some vicodin's and you'll be good!
I will be getting a 2010, but I found a really nice VIII that I might get instead of the X. Yes, the pills are making me feel better, without them I dont think I could move around.

Sorry to hear you are in pain monkey. Im in alot of pain to.
That sucks that both of us are hurt but you have it way worse, I hope you get better soon. Maybe we will get lucky and the guys will bring us "get well soon" balloons with a stripper to go along with them.

Originally Posted by eldiablo79

Oh and thanks to two good friends this Friday, Lausan and Monkey, I was still able to run my car at the track this weekend. Monkey even brought me two chicks to cheer me on, one that likes rug munching and the other imported straight from Columbia. And thanks to them all, I was running in the 11s with 11.7 being my fastest.
Your welcome, too bad the surprise was ruined.
Old Aug 2, 2010, 06:49 AM
Evolving Member

Find a really good ix if ur going back to a ct9a chasis. I know u know but mivec is the faster lol. Hit me up if u need me to bring u anything man
Old Aug 2, 2010, 06:55 AM
Evolving Member

Mivec isnt the faster lol
Old Aug 2, 2010, 07:57 AM

AMEN SPOOLED gotta have that VIII power only vag's use mivec LOL!!
Old Aug 2, 2010, 09:06 AM

I thought you PCS'd overseas? How in the world are you back in the CenTex?
just havent left yet, getting a couple thing staight before i bounce to germany.
Old Aug 2, 2010, 09:26 AM

let me help you out, was the surgery performed at Darnall, if so, there is no lawsuit. you are a guinee pig like the rest of us. you can talk to whomever you want, but they cant sue the government for you. sorry, not going to happen. the best you may get out of it is convalescent leave or orders to WTB. thats it. sorry about you pain and anguish and all but like stated earlier this is EVOM, not WebMD. Monkey is allowed because he lost an EVO (EVOM). thanks!!! feel better!!!!
Old Aug 2, 2010, 09:39 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 03nevaevolution
let me help you out, was the surgery performed at Darnall, if so, there is no lawsuit. you are a guinee pig like the rest of us. you can talk to whomever you want, but they cant sue the government for you. sorry, not going to happen. the best you may get out of it is convalescent leave or orders to WTB. thats it. sorry about you pain and anguish and all but like stated earlier this is EVOM, not WebMD. Monkey is allowed because he lost an EVO (EVOM). thanks!!! feel better!!!!
This happened at Metroplex. Civilian Hospitol.
Old Aug 2, 2010, 12:10 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EvoTsiGuru
AMEN SPOOLED gotta have that VIII power only vag's use mivec LOL!!
Lol **** that ****. U guys know u want the mitsu vtec and that sexy front end and interior
Old Aug 2, 2010, 01:48 PM
Evolving Member

Hey Monkey Ill pich in on some strippers!!

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in