Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2010, 12:36 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stacio the cruise was pretty fun, we went to limecreek road also. Octavio u work on the video any?
Old Aug 5, 2010, 02:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by eldiablo79
Who wants my wheels? Someone better say they want them!
I'll trade you my Volk GT-U's.
Old Aug 6, 2010, 02:45 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by sgt_petty_210
Yeah def not a joke lol. Im pretty messed up. Looks like the tune for the car wont happen for a while. I have to figure out a way to get the new exhaust installed so I can give ol boy the exhausts i promised him.

Yeah man, I will do all I can to get them what they deserve. Only thing the doctor could say was how sorry he was. Then checked up on me two days later. I asked where he has been, and he said he couldnt find what room I was staying at that they kept moving me. I was in the same hospitol room the entire time. He just couldnt look me in the eyes and realize how messed up he was. They left a peace of microscope that broke off inside of me for over 24 hours.
Sorry to hear that they F****d you up pretty bad Bro, and about the exhaust dont even trip cause most important is for you to recover but if you really want your new one on there I can give you a hand. Hope you can really take those morons for what they deserve.
Old Aug 6, 2010, 02:47 AM
Evolving Member

So whats going on this weekend guys I was out in the field since Wednesday?
Old Aug 6, 2010, 07:58 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 03nevaevolution
I'm up for a fresh pair of shoes, but since my ride isn't moving still, I'll have to wait. but what do you want for them??
I'm asking for 500 bucks.

Originally Posted by Boost_Inspired
Stacio the cruise was pretty fun, we went to limecreek road also. Octavio u work on the video any?
dude I've been so busy! But I'll try to have something by next week.

I'll trade you my Volk GT-U's.
that wouldn't work, then I'd still be stuck with some wheels I want to sell lol
Old Aug 6, 2010, 08:09 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by WhItEVIII
Sorry to hear that they F****d you up pretty bad Bro, and about the exhaust dont even trip cause most important is for you to recover but if you really want your new one on there I can give you a hand. Hope you can really take those morons for what they deserve.
Thanks man. I will have the new exhaust installed tomorrow over at KR. Those are my good people who I trust very well. What I will do is have the exhaust left over at KR, and you can just pick up the exhaust from Steve. Sound good?

El Diablo, its all good. I wanna sell mine also for a change, but I dont have stockers to roll around on.
Old Aug 6, 2010, 08:22 AM
Evolving Member

Thanks man. I will have the new exhaust installed tomorrow over at KR. Those are my good people who I trust very well. What I will do is have the exhaust left over at KR, and you can just pick up the exhaust from Steve. Sound good?

El Diablo, its all good. I wanna sell mine also for a change, but I dont have stockers to roll around on.
Man u can drop the car off to me and I'll put it on for way cheaper than kr but sure u will still take it there.
Old Aug 6, 2010, 09:59 AM
Evolving Member

Yeah thats cool, I've been to them my self. But yeah like Pat said bro he could have done it for cheaper or I could of done it for free since you are hooking me up with the exhaust. Let me know though.
Old Aug 6, 2010, 10:20 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by WhItEVIII
Yeah thats cool, I've been to them my self. But yeah like Pat said bro he could have done it for cheaper or I could of done it for free since you are hooking me up with the exhaust. Let me know though.
I'm good man. Steve is going to install it. You would be surprised the prices I pay at KR. I paid 200 bucks to have my clutch installed including flywheel resurfacing. Took about five hours, and my car is still going strong with NO issues. I bring him business, then I get hooked up as well as the people that know me get good deals. My friend with the Red Carbon Fiber VIII only paid 340 to have cams, gears, HKS EVC, and a short shifter installed. He his going strong with no issues either. Of course labor went up a bit due to the economy and some other stuff, but prices are extremely fair over there. So what I will let steve know you are going to go by and pick up the exhaust from the shop. Pm me your number so I can send you a text on when it is ready to be picked up.
Old Aug 6, 2010, 10:22 AM
Evolved Member

Man u can drop the car off to me and I'll put it on for way cheaper than kr but sure u will still take it there.
My wife will be bringing the car up to KR because I cant do anything due to the hospital screwing me up.
Old Aug 6, 2010, 03:28 PM

Got my A/C problem worked out, and i guess on the 08 X there is a fuel relay recall or some **** so they ordered a new part for that to
Old Aug 6, 2010, 03:46 PM
Evolved Member

Just got my ETS exhaust in the mail, and I must say this is a great peace. It is well put together, welds are flawless. ETS no longer utilyzes their style muffler, and are now using vibrant mufflers. I cant wait to hear how this thing sounds tomorrow.
Old Aug 6, 2010, 04:33 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by sidekick_1134
Got my A/C problem worked out, and i guess on the 08 X there is a fuel relay recall or some **** so they ordered a new part for that to
what was the problem and i was wondering y certain vendors were selling a new relay.

Just got my ETS exhaust in the mail, and I must say this is a great peace. It is well put together, welds are flawless. ETS no longer utilyzes their style muffler, and are now using vibrant mufflers. I cant wait to hear how this thing sounds tomorrow.
nice bro and vibrant always makes great sounding exhaust systems so im sure u will enjoy.
Old Aug 6, 2010, 04:41 PM
Evolved Member

Hey Rudy, I am getting the exhaust installed at Bills Muffler shop on Vet. Mem BLVD. I will be there at 0900. I have to have it custom installed since it has to be cut and welded. If you want to meet me there at 0900 that would be cool. Im not sure if bill cares if people leave their exhausts there waiting for someone to pick it up.
Old Aug 6, 2010, 04:52 PM

what was the problem and i was wondering y certain vendors were selling a new relay.

nice bro and vibrant always makes great sounding exhaust systems so im sure u will enjoy.
its wasnt the blower motor, since i had replaced that last week. it was the transistor

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in