Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2010, 03:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by monkey_187
Yeah I remember when YOU broke the light not me. Lol. I do miss the days the ex-gr would be cooking for us while we would work on the cars.

Now if only you would leave your tricycle alone and get back in the Evo. You would know what going fast is......
BS, i put the light up there, but you smashed the light....lol Dont make me get the ex a evom account to be my witness...lol Yea those were the days though, I swear i should have been paying rent for how much time i spent at ur place...it was a good start to my time here in Texas and im sure we will plenty more......I already told you, when the Cobra is ready to get her *** smacked down like the pimp I am, she knows my address and vehical description...ill be dressed in black for the occassion )
Old Aug 24, 2010, 03:38 PM
Evolved Member

Well she does have an account but doesn't post, she knows the guys here will only hit on her and I will have to kill everyone that does.

Oh by the way I'm on my way to your house now to make you cry............oh wait you have to sneak out.....lmao
Old Aug 24, 2010, 03:47 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by soceur77
BS, i put the light up there, but you smashed the light....lol Dont make me get the ex a evom account to be my witness...lol Yea those were the days though, I swear i should have been paying rent for how much time i spent at ur place...it was a good start to my time here in Texas and im sure we will plenty more......I already told you, when the Cobra is ready to get her *** smacked down like the pimp I am, she knows my address and vehical description...ill be dressed in black for the occassion )
Dude I can assure you that the Cobra is fast. I have trouble keeping up with it. And the day we were parked in Florence, the cop took one look and was like "yup, that dang car there is fast. Y'all boys are under arrest." (fat man with red neck accent)

Last edited by eldiablo79; Aug 24, 2010 at 03:54 PM.
Old Aug 24, 2010, 03:49 PM

i seen someone going into churchs chicken on Ft Hood st. today. i was in the silverX who did i see?
Old Aug 24, 2010, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by eldiablo79
Dude I can assure you that the Cobra is fast. I have trouble keeping up with it. And the day we were parked in Florence, the cop took one look and was like "yup, that dang car there is fast. Y'all boys are under arrest." (fat man with red neck accent)
LOL just because the cobra can spank ur Evo doesnt mean it can spank my zx14 and dont bring up "but the busa he rolled on" Ive already explained that freak accident in that the rider didnt know how to ride or wasnt really getting it like some would believe....lol

Basically its going to look like this except i have 800 more cc's..lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtSsN...next=1&index=3
Old Aug 24, 2010, 05:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by soceur77
Sup guys! Just wanted to give Joe from auto*** a shoutout for some awsome service at a price to low to advertise online...lol I left the car with him for a clutch install, and it was done before I knew it. He even got my flywheel resurfaced on a Sat..those that have tried to know no one in killeen will do it for some stupid reason. He even went the extra mile to try and jimmy rig a broke air filter I had. There were a few other things he took care of that to me was above and beyond customer service I had expected. Hands down Im completly happy with his work! Although im in break in mode, the clutch feels awsome and I know was done right the first time. Ill definitly be calling him to install my BBK, FMIC and O2 pipe next month sometime. Give him a call, Im sure you wont be disappointed!
Thanks Joe!!
Now back to your scheduled programming
You know if you keep sitting on that BBK it's going to turn back into a regular 9 turbo.
Old Aug 24, 2010, 05:47 PM
Evolved Member

I'm glad someone in Killeen is doing work on the side, though nothing beats doing it yourself... at least when the work is done. During the install you are always cursing yourself for trying it rather then paying someone.
Old Aug 24, 2010, 06:00 PM
Evolved Member

For someone that is so confident they will win I never see that slow a** bike on the road. I can count on both of our hands the amount of times I have asked to crush your feelings. I'll tell you what for the sake of your bike club not punishing you, we will SAY you won.
Old Aug 24, 2010, 06:07 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EvoG8r
I'm glad someone in Killeen is doing work on the side, though nothing beats doing it yourself... at least when the work is done. During the install you are always cursing yourself for trying it rather then paying someone.
Hey are there any AutoX events Labor Day Weekend?
Old Aug 24, 2010, 06:55 PM

dont know, Im wanting to go in sept sometime.^^
Old Aug 24, 2010, 06:57 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by scby rex
dont know, Im wanting to go in sept sometime.^^
You coming to FL? I have one event to play on these NT01s before our two Bucaneer Region Clubs compete against each other at Roebling Road.
Old Aug 24, 2010, 07:13 PM

hell no! theres some here with spokes and sasca at the end of sept.
Old Aug 24, 2010, 07:58 PM
Evolving Member

whats up stranger
Old Aug 24, 2010, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by wariosport
You know if you keep sitting on that BBK it's going to turn back into a regular 9 turbo.
'
LOL, Man getting married has put a hole in my wallet somehow, and everything has to go through the G8 board...lol
Old Aug 24, 2010, 08:12 PM

I'm glad someone in Killeen is doing work on the side, During the install you are always cursing yourself for trying it rather then paying someone.
You can say that again!!

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in