Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2010, 08:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by monkey_187
For someone that is so confident they will win I never see that slow a** bike on the road. I can count on both of our hands the amount of times I have asked to crush your feelings. I'll tell you what for the sake of your bike club not punishing you, we will SAY you won.
Me speaky no engrish Mr Monkey
Old Aug 24, 2010, 08:13 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Boost_Inspired
Umm I couldn't helped u do the clutch for free and i could help with everything else. Glad ur happy with ur install but automax sux dick. They don't like to warranty ****. They will never get any of my money , including the parts department.
Yeah theyre customer service sux *** I was waiting on a front emblem for two freaking weeks.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 06:59 AM
Evolving Member

So ever since I started making the videos and posting them on youtube people always tell me how much they love them. Well all I do is mostly editing, and that's pretty much it. It's the magic of editing, but now I'm taking it to the next level. I'll be actually filming, directing, and editing the next video. And once complete it will include all the footage from the first and second cruise. I know everyone keeps asking when will it be done, well....when between work, and then on time off out filming and on occasion spending some time in jail, that really doesn't leave any time for the cutting floor. Plus I'm currently working on a project at the moment that will be released sometime next week. So have some patience. And for last time, if you have any footage or pictures, now is the time to send them to me!!!
Old Aug 25, 2010, 07:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by eldiablo79
So ever since I started making the videos and posting them on youtube people always tell me how much they love them. Well all I do is mostly editing, and that's pretty much it. It's the magic of editing, but now I'm taking it to the next level. I'll be actually filming, directing, and editing the next video. And once complete it will include all the footage from the first and second cruise. I know everyone keeps asking when will it be done, well....when between work, and then on time off out filming and on occasion spending some time in jail, that really doesn't leave any time for the cutting floor. Plus I'm currently working on a project at the moment that will be released sometime next week. So have some patience. And for last time, if you have any footage or pictures, now is the time to send them to me!!!
The pics you are referring to, are they pics from cruises, or are you adding individual Killeen Evo pics?
Old Aug 25, 2010, 07:18 AM
Evolving Member

Sti guys are gettin *** hurt on there boards , think I'll just chill here lol.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 07:31 AM
Evolved Member

F**k them they read this here too, that said.......

You guys are slow, will be slow and your stupid for not buying an Evo.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 07:32 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by sgt_petty_210
The pics you are referring to, are they pics from cruises, or are you adding individual Killeen Evo pics?
Video and picture of our cruises only!
Old Aug 25, 2010, 07:41 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
Video and picture of our cruises only!
When is the next cruise? I'd like to join you guys since my car is running like its supposed to now.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 08:47 AM
Evolving Member

Lol monkey, and petty come out to a meet for a change. I wanna have sex with ur jdm rear
Old Aug 25, 2010, 08:55 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Boost_Inspired
Lol monkey, and petty come out to a meet for a change. I wanna have sex with ur jdm rear
Lol your dumb haha. I should be out there friday man. Me and the wife and two kids lol. They wanna go so it will turn into a family event for me. Plus my son wants to see other Evo's since its like his dream car aside from a Supra lol.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 09:02 AM
Evolving Member

Well ur son is one smart kid
Old Aug 25, 2010, 09:11 AM

Joe strikes again!!! Shout out to the big homie once more for hooking me up in the early am before work to square me away on bleeding my ACD, refilling my rear diff, and the best of the lot, custom cutting a pipe that made getting into 5th, 6th, and especially reverse a pain in the ***. I damn near tore the gear knob off when going into reverse after he was done as i didnt need anywhere near the force I was used to have to exert to get it in gear. Finally some genuine local talent...lol Shout out to Shirley as well
Hey Monkey this doesnt get me fired from D+D for promoting does it....lol D+D for life sucka!
Old Aug 25, 2010, 09:20 AM
Evolved Member

I am cleaning your office as we speak........
Old Aug 25, 2010, 09:23 AM
Evolving Member

Sharley is a little ***** and I hope he reads this. He is the reason my warranty claim
Is denied. Told corporate the reason my calipers faded and chipped is because I sprayed brake cleaner on them. That little *** can eat a dick. **** automax and everyone who works in that shady *** establishment.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 09:26 AM
Evolved Member

My brembos are chipping bad, and I have never put anything on them but water and soap. If the car is under warranty still are they supposed to replace them?

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in