Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2010, 10:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Take your chances by taking it in.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 10:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think I am
Old Aug 25, 2010, 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Boost_Inspired
Sharley is a little ***** and I hope he reads this. He is the reason my warranty claim
Is denied. Told corporate the reason my calipers faded and chipped is because I sprayed brake cleaner on them. That little *** can eat a dick. **** automax and everyone who works in that shady *** establishment.
Every establishment has its shady characters and those that arent

Last edited by soceur77; Aug 25, 2010 at 10:32 AM.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by monkey_187
I am cleaning your office as we speak........
buhahahahaa Noooooooooo Im ****ing union, you cant do that!!!!!
Old Aug 25, 2010, 10:44 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by sgt_petty_210
I think I am
Don't waste ur time please, socuerr got his spoiler voided because he had mods, how the hell does an exhaust or cams ruin clearcoat on a spoiler? Also my steering wheel leather peeling and my brembos . If u check the bbb I'm not the only one displeased with their ****ty service plus they *** rape soldiers on pricing. It sux Americas heroes get treated like **** with there bs military discounts. Just drive to Austin and try with them but I'm telling u don't go to automax. Sharley will Also try and take pics of ur engine bay even though that's nothing to do with ur claim. Btw Joe is shady also. He has alot to do with voided warranties also.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 11:10 AM
Evolving Member

I think I am
I wouldn't waste my time if I were you. Painters tape, High temp clear, and some 400 grit. Knock it out.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by F_N_G76542
i seen someone going into churchs chicken on Ft Hood st. today. i was in the silverX who did i see?
that was me!!! love those honey butter biscuits!!!!
Old Aug 25, 2010, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by EvoG8r
I'm glad someone in Killeen is doing work on the side, though nothing beats doing it yourself... at least when the work is done. During the install you are always cursing yourself for trying it rather then paying someone.
the dead has arisen!!! how are things your way Sir???
Old Aug 25, 2010, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by monkey_187
F**k them they read this here too, that said.......

You guys are slow, will be slow and your stupid for not buying an Evo.
YEAH!!!!
Old Aug 25, 2010, 11:23 AM

Sharley is a little ***** and I hope he reads this. He is the reason my warranty claim
Is denied. Told corporate the reason my calipers faded and chipped is because I sprayed brake cleaner on them. That little *** can eat a dick. **** automax and everyone who works in that shady *** establishment.
WOOOOOSSAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 25, 2010, 11:27 AM

Don't waste ur time please, socuerr got his spoiler voided because he had mods, how the hell does an exhaust or cams ruin clearcoat on a spoiler? Also my steering wheel leather peeling and my brembos . If u check the bbb I'm not the only one displeased with their ****ty service plus they *** rape soldiers on pricing. It sux Americas heroes get treated like **** with there bs military discounts. Just drive to Austin and try with them but I'm telling u don't go to automax. Sharley will Also try and take pics of ur engine bay even though that's nothing to do with ur claim. Btw Joe is shady also. He has alot to do with voided warranties also.
I don't post here often, but I do check in to see whats going on. I don't care if you don't like automax or what not, thats between you and them. But its one thing to call me out, say I'm shady, and I have a lot to do with voided warranties. This tells me you have no idea on dealer operations. The technician themselves have nothing to do with approvals or denials of any warranty claim such as finish of material or paint. We do however on, mechanical and electrical issues on the vehicle. The service manager is required to take pictures and submit them. Automax has no say so in anything, it is all up to corporate to approve or deny the claim. So the dealership is pretty much at the mercy of corporate. I work here, and even I spent over a month without my car because of warranty issues. But like monkey I called corporate and talked to them directly, not even a day later, my transmission was ordered, and I got my car back in a few days. To be honest with you, we would rather warranty anything we can, rather than lose business with the customer completely. There is only about a 15% difference in getting payed warranty or when a customer pays out of pocket as far as profit for the dealership. I am not the main mitsubishi technician, I only work on mitsu's when the main tech is overwhelmed or when customers request me to work on their cars. 98% of the time I work on vw and audi. I work on cars as if they were my own. I'm very meticulous in my work, and I do take my job seriously. I have respect for people who share the same interests and passions as I do, and I do what I can to help those. I have helped a few of those people on this very forum. Just wanna clear things up, don't want anything to get out of bounds.

FYI Automax's Mitsubishi Customer satisfaction rating for the year 2010 is 96.3%.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 11:44 AM

My brembos are chipping bad, and I have never put anything on them but water and soap. If the car is under warranty still are they supposed to replace them?
Honestly man, it doesn't hurt to come in and submit a claim. My calipers are peeling pretty bad. Mitsubishi knows that there is a problem with paint on the calipers. They're not willing to replace them, i.e all 4 of my calipers were priced out, and the total was almost $5600, but they are willing to powder coat them at they're expense if they approve. I'm pulling my calipers this weekend, as mitsubishi approved powder coating mine.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 12:03 PM
Evolved Member

Thanks for the heads up. I didnt Joe did that. I have known Joe since I was ten years old. We grew up together. I might have to tell his mom what hes doing lol. Damn and he one of the most modded STI's out there. And im sure his evo isnt stock either lol.

Well I just installed my rexpeed jdm rear bumper extensions. They look hot. Now I just need my side spats and slide extensions, and then im good. I dont wanna do to much CF.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 12:06 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wariosport
I wouldn't waste my time if I were you. Painters tape, High temp clear, and some 400 grit. Knock it out.
Yeah I think I will probably go ahead and get my hands dirty and do it myself. Only way to get better at doing things is doing it yourself right?

And dont it suck when cams make your calipers peal lol. Screw that dealership! San Antonio wouldnt do that to their customers. I had a fully built, turbo with nitrous 03 civic ex and still got stuff fixed with warranty. Never asked questions or took little high speed pics to screw us over. I hate Killeen, and im not just saying that cause I lived here almost my entire life, and im almost 30 lol.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 12:06 PM

Thanks for the heads up. I didnt Joe did that. I have known Joe since I was ten years old. We grew up together. I might have to tell his mom what hes doing lol. Damn and he one of the most modded STI's out there. And im sure his evo isnt stock either lol.

Well I just installed my rexpeed jdm rear bumper extensions. They look hot. Now I just need my side spats and slide extensions, and then im good. I dont wanna do to much CF.
Yeah man, those were the times bro. Yeah the evo is basically stock lol. Just a daily driver with crappy gas mileage lol. I miss the subie tho.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in