Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2010, 12:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Darwinism
Yeah man, those were the times bro. Yeah the evo is basically stock lol. Just a daily driver with crappy gas mileage lol. I miss the subie tho.
Yeah that Subie was sick, I cant lie lol. You talk to Dan and them lately. You know he had another baby, a little girl. Him and Angela are pretty serious lol.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 12:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sgt_petty_210
Yeah that Subie was sick, I cant lie lol. You talk to Dan and them lately. You know he had another baby, a little girl. Him and Angela are pretty serious lol.
Yeah I heard he had another lil one. It's been a while since i've talked to him. I see him every now and then.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 12:15 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah I heard he had another lil one. It's been a while since i've talked to him. I see him every now and then.
Okay I will see about the calipers. Just dont let them guys screw me over lol. If I have to do them myself then thats fine. A little dirt on our hands never hurt nobody. I will pm you my number, we gotta get up and chill sometime. Later Joe.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 12:17 PM

Okay I will see about the calipers. Just dont let them guys screw me over lol. If I have to do them myself then thats fine. A little dirt on our hands never hurt nobody. I will pm you my number, we gotta get up and chill sometime. Later Joe.
for sure man, I'll hit you up. Have a good one bro.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 12:29 PM
Evolving Member

Based off what I read you guys are nowhere near 96% satisfaction. Unless u were there when sharley wrote up tv service ticket than u have no say in what happened. He tries popping my hood when I had a complaint about paint and a steering wheel issue. That's real shady and also Melinda at corporate told me over the phone that sharley told her the bs about it looking like I sprayed brake cleaner on my calipers. Fyi the service manager never took the pics either so please only post when ur a witness not on the policy because all of that wasn't within the policy obviously.

I don't post here often, but I do check in to see whats going on. I don't care if you don't like automax or what not, thats between you and them. But its one thing to call me out, say I'm shady, and I have a lot to do with voided warranties. This tells me you have no idea on dealer operations. The technician themselves have nothing to do with approvals or denials of any warranty claim such as finish of material or paint. We do however on, mechanical and electrical issues on the vehicle. The service manager is required to take pictures and submit them. Automax has no say so in anything, it is all up to corporate to approve or deny the claim. So the dealership is pretty much at the mercy of corporate. I work here, and even I spent over a month without my car because of warranty issues. But like monkey I called corporate and talked to them directly, not even a day later, my transmission was ordered, and I got my car back in a few days. To be honest with you, we would rather warranty anything we can, rather than lose business with the customer completely. There is only about a 15% difference in getting payed warranty or when a customer pays out of pocket as far as profit for the dealership. I am not the main mitsubishi technician, I only work on mitsu's when the main tech is overwhelmed or when customers request me to work on their cars. 98% of the time I work on vw and audi. I work on cars as if they were my own. I'm very meticulous in my work, and I do take my job seriously. I have respect for people who share the same interests and passions as I do, and I do what I can to help those. I have helped a few of those people on this very forum. Just wanna clear things up, don't want anything to get out of bounds.

FYI Automax's Mitsubishi Customer satisfaction rating for the year 2010 is 96.3%.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by Boost_Inspired
Based off what I read you guys are nowhere near 96% satisfaction. Unless u were there when sharley wrote up tv service ticket than u have no say in what happened. He tries popping my hood when I had a complaint about paint and a steering wheel issue. That's real shady and also Melinda at corporate told me over the phone that sharley told her the bs about it looking like I sprayed brake cleaner on my calipers. Fyi the service manager never took the pics either so please only post when ur a witness not on the policy because all of that wasn't within the policy obviously.
If what you say is true, then obviously you have a case here. melinda should of never even considered what sharly said, but rather go by what you you said and the pictures themselves, it was up to the district rep to decide. I was there when both the pictures of your calipers and mine were submitted in the service managers office to mitsubishi. I've spoke to the district rep in person about the caliper issue. To be honest with you, I don't know why they would deny your claim over just what sharly supposedly said. I was pushing for both claims to be approved. I'm going to speak with the district rep again soon. I'll bring this up, if you don't mind.

Mitsubishi's CSI rating is based off of survey's sent to customers with mitsu's we work on, these are survey's that mitsu gives out themselves.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 12:51 PM
Evolving Member

That's fine and I that's the exact things sharly told me. I knew the steering wheel was iffy but they gave no reason for denying that. Your service manager even said brake cleaner wouldn't cause that. Did they accept your claim btw? Also I worked in a dealership also so I understand how it works and I was shocked to see how things were so out of wack from start to finish
Old Aug 25, 2010, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by Boost_Inspired
That's fine and I that's the exact things sharly told me. I knew the steering wheel was iffy but they gave no reason for denying that. Your service manager even said brake cleaner wouldn't cause that. Did they accept your claim btw? Also I worked in a dealership also so I understand how it works and I was shocked to see how things were so out of wack from start to finish

My claim was actually approved. Just short of wheel acid, I dunno what else would cause the peeling. I don't use wheel acid, but I do use a pressure washer on my wheels and fender liners. My sti had no issues with paint on the calipers. Out of all the car lines we carry, VW and Hyundai are the most outstanding with warranty. They approve everything. I mean everything. Mitsubishi is the worse. Like said it took 43 days to approve any repair on my trans, after my dif pins came out. And I work here! We do have a new district rep for mitsu. So I'll see whats up man.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 01:22 PM
Evolving Member

Out of all the car lines we carry, VW and Hyundai are the most outstanding with warranty. They approve everything. I mean everything. Mitsubishi is the worse. Like said it took 43 days to approve any repair on my trans, after my dif pins came out. And I work here! We do have a new district rep for mitsu. So I'll see whats up man.
I've owned a mitsu product since the early 90s. They have always sucked ***** at warranty issue! Some dealers are/were better at getting around this. However, Autosuxtothemax parts department is retarded at best!
Old Aug 25, 2010, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by wariosport
I've owned a mitsu product since the early 90s. They have always sucked ***** at warranty issue! Some dealers are/were better at getting around this. However, Autosuxtothemax parts department is retarded at best!
I agree about the parts department, I've worked on cars, torn them apart, and realize that the part was packaged wrong or missing something etc.... not to mention it takes forever to get them in. Mitsu is the worse at the parts game, from what i've seen here.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 03:27 PM
Evolved Member

Ok so Auto*** sucks, some workers look out for people. Enough of this bulls**t, just do like I did don't give them your business and keep in touch with those who can take care of your issues.

Enough of this s**t, we don't need to turn this into the STi b***ching.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 03:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
Ok so Auto*** sucks, some workers look out for people. Enough of this bulls**t, just do like I did don't give them your business and keep in touch with those who can take care of your issues.

Enough of this s**t, we don't need to turn this into the STi b***ching.
For shizzle
Old Aug 25, 2010, 03:29 PM

deleted

Last edited by yougod10; Aug 27, 2010 at 08:36 AM.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 03:36 PM
Evolved Member

yougod10, your number 4 statement! Nobody is going to attack you personally, so that could be left out. You coming on a forum saying you are willing to get unprofessional is straight up BS. I agrea that things may not be in your hands when it comes to making decisions at a certain level. But that statement was kind of wrong, and if someone gets offended by that remark, they can report you and then you end up with problems.

Aside from this, this thread was not made for all this. Drop the dealership crap and lets have an issue free thread. This is an Evo community, not the octagon. Like my close friend Will Ferrel says, "Everybody love Everybody" ELE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 25, 2010, 03:45 PM
Evolving Member

The pics you are referring to, are they pics from cruises, or are you adding individual Killeen Evo pics?
No just from the cruises, unless it's absolutely worth it. Some of the guys took pics and video and I didn't get any of it. I don't mind, but I do mind when they ask me when the video will be ready. It won't be ready any time soon if I don't have any good footage! Especially when all I got from the last cruise is nothing but slow driving cars and lots of traffic. And once things finally got good the damn camera was so hot it wouldn't even record. And to let people know what kind of video you all should be expecting when the conditions permit and we don't have novice drivers ruining my shots here you go: http://www.youtube.com/user/octavioveliz This is a link to my youtube profile, check out my last upload.

Last edited by eldiablo79; Aug 25, 2010 at 03:57 PM.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in