Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2010, 03:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by eldiablo79
No just from the cruises, unless it's absolutely worth it.
Ok well let me know when the next cruise is. I'd like to join you fellas.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 04:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I apologize. The statement was not intended towards anyone in particular nor was it meant to offend anyone.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by monkey_187
Ok so Auto*** sucks, some workers look out for people. Enough of this bulls**t, just do like I did don't give them your business and keep in touch with those who can take care of your issues.

Hands down my sentiments!!! Ill take care of those that take care of me, theres a few peeps that can attest to that around here. I think its funny to hate every entity of a program or place when most of the entities there have nothing to do with the reason youre hating in the first place....lol Have a beer, **** a fat chick and lets get back on topic. I think the Auto*** crew made there points intelligently without throwing fuel to the fire. So now that everyones opinions and facts have been thrown out there and discussed....
lets talk about who were going to hook up with a fat girl first, wario or monkey
Old Aug 25, 2010, 04:07 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by yougod10
I apologize. The statement was not intended towards anyone in particular nor was it meant to offend anyone.
Thats fine, I am just letting you know. There are people that might take it the wrong way, and it can always come back and bite you in the butt. Bottom line, is when it comes to business there will always be issues and mishaps. But what keeps things going is to keep a positive mind and attitude even when its hardest to do so. Take us soldiers for instance, we deal with people of higher rank that we do not agree with, but we have to remain professional even if it bugs the hell out of us. I am a Staff Sergeant in the Army, and my soldiers dont always agree with my decisions, nor do I always agree with my senior leaderships decisions. But we all have to remain professional because that is the right thing to do.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 04:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by soceur77
Hands down my sentiments!!! Ill take care of those that take care of me, theres a few peeps that can attest to that around here. I think its funny to hate every entity of a program or place when most of the entities there have nothing to do with the reason youre hating in the first place....lol Have a beer, **** a fat chick and lets get back on topic. I think the Auto*** crew made there points intelligently without throwing fuel to the fire. So now that everyones opinions and facts have been thrown out there and discussed....
lets talk about who were going to hook up with a fat girl first, wario or monkey
I think Monkey will love this idea hahaha
Old Aug 25, 2010, 04:22 PM

Well done, Like i said before, I have respect for those who share the same interests and passions. I'm not here to be an odd man out, I'm pretty chill, and willing to help whoever needs it. Like petty said, it's a community. Being that I work at ****max, I guess it's natural for me to feel a little apprehensive posting or even heading up to the meets. This is a job, and it does not reflect my character in anyway. So I hope you guys understand.......
Old Aug 25, 2010, 04:24 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Darwinism
Well done, Like i said before, I have respect for those who share the same interests and passions. I'm not here to be an odd man out, I'm pretty chill, and willing to help whoever needs it. Like petty said, it's a community. Being that I work at ****max, I guess it's natural for me to feel a little apprehensive posting or even heading up to the meets. This is a job, and it does not reflect my character in anyway. So I hope you guys understand.......
for Joe. He is a good guy that I have known for a very long time who I am proud to call a close friend. He wouldnt screw anybody over. This is one guy I have alot of respect for. Even if he did scare the hell out of me in that dang trans am when he made it go air borne on the way to my cousin Chance's houes lmao.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 04:24 PM
Evolving Member

I'm confused.....what topic are we talking about now? Well if we're talking about crap still, I'll come back later. I have to figure out where the hell I left my camera.....I sure hope it's in my car!
Old Aug 25, 2010, 04:31 PM
Evolved Member

I'm confused.....what topic are we talking about now? Well if we're talking about crap still, I'll come back later. I have to figure out where the hell I left my camera.....I sure hope it's in my car!
We need to figure out when the next time you can get some better footage. I really want to be apart of it this time. I have yet to meet up with you guys. We are a community so we all need to pull together and put Killeen Evo's out there. We have alot of potential and with your skill and knowledge on filming, we can have a great video out there.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 04:39 PM

Were talking about parting out your car and whos going to get what, i think Monkey called dibs on the camera thus the reason you probably cant find it. I called dibs on the AMS header
Old Aug 25, 2010, 04:42 PM
Evolved Member

WTF!? I am not the owner of the site, but if I remember I did say drop the whole s**t. I really hate to come on hear and hear bickering like a bunch of women.

I tried the whole hog thing and I couldn't do it, sorry but I can't take one for the team.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 04:42 PM
Evolved Member

Were talking about parting out your car and whos going to get what, i think Monkey called dibs on the camera thus the reason you probably cant find it. I called dibs on the AMS header
Dibs on the wheels!!!! lol
Old Aug 25, 2010, 04:43 PM
Evolved Member

Hell yeah! Part out son! I also call dibs on the glowing rims. Lol
Old Aug 25, 2010, 04:45 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
Hell yeah! Part out son! I also call dibs on the glowing rims. Lol
Get your wheels back from sidekick lol. I need some wheels lol. Im tired of my volks. You can have his shift knob and a fat chick. I'll even buy you a beer lol.
Old Aug 25, 2010, 04:49 PM
Evolved Member

I would take you up on that beer but I don't drink alcohol. I did get my Volks back, and I'll take the gauges and radio. Lol

Oh and no fat chicks........eeeewwww

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in