Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2010, 01:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got clipped in the parking lot at work. I was backing out the other driver was going the wrong way out a one way entrance. The parking lot is at a funny angle, which is why it's a one way.

Anyway, his bumper clipped my bumper cover and almost ripped it off. We managed to clip it back in placed and throw a couple zip ties on to keep it in place.

Esurance sent out an adjuster who estimated $2,500 in damages. Esurance recommended Caliber Collision Centers. I will be taking it in next week.

I will be looking to trade it in next year around April/May once I hit the 2 year mark on my loan, then I should be on the up side...at least I will not be upside down.
Old Sep 4, 2010, 02:04 PM

i took my car to patriot, they did an amazing job. they had to replace the entire quarter panel and door and bumper, looks flawless. they do great work
Old Sep 4, 2010, 02:38 PM
Evolving Member

anyone in the area can help me install an evo x fmic? pm me
Old Sep 4, 2010, 03:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Tiresomejunk
anyone in the area can help me install an evo x fmic? pm me
Holla at Monkey. I'm sure hell help you out. Alot of guys in this thread always down to help other evo owners out.
Old Sep 4, 2010, 04:58 PM
Evolved Member

You want help or someone to do it for you? Either way hit me up, ill help you out.
Old Sep 4, 2010, 05:43 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ssg_petty_210
Im down to roll. And yeah its the same track. I wouldnt be able to get a hotel and go out afterwards. My wife and kids will be with me cause after the track we might stop and visit some family. So my plan is to juts roll out there, race for the day then roll out.
ya i feel u i forgot u used to live in SAtown, im lookin foward to gettin my car tracked
Old Sep 4, 2010, 05:45 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
You want help or someone to do it for you? Either way hit me up, ill help you out.
ya if he needs help i can help too
Old Sep 4, 2010, 06:01 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Boost_Inspired
ya i feel u i forgot u used to live in SAtown, im lookin foward to gettin my car tracked
Yeah I wanna hit up the track down there soon. I really need to get my exedy twin disc and I'll be good to go. Injectors and E85 will come after that. Then my 35r.
Old Sep 4, 2010, 06:52 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ssg_petty_210
Yeah I wanna hit up the track down there soon. I really need to get my exedy twin disc and I'll be good to go. Injectors and E85 will come after that. Then my 35r.
once i get the exedy twin, map o2 dump , and a fmic ill save for all my exterior and interior mods i want to get then maybe in a year or later ill either go fp black or a foward facing 6262 but ill only go option 2 if i buy another car for a daily.

Last edited by Boost_Inspired; Sep 4, 2010 at 06:58 PM.
Old Sep 4, 2010, 08:41 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by sith_killer_99
For those who haven't seen me rolling around lately, my **** got hit.

Yeah, I took one in the rear bumper cover. The claims adjuster estimated about $2,500 in damage.

I spoke with my insurance company and they recommended "Caliber Collision Centers".

Does anyone have any experience with them, good or bad? I'd like to know because I am looking at having them do the work.

The sad part is I know that no matter how good they are I just won't be happy.

So, I may be in the market next year (April-May time frame) for a different car.

I'm looking at a gently used X, or even possibly going to the dark side and switching to an STI...blah ha ha JK (or am I).

Anyway, if I get picked up for 7 next year I should be able to snag something and still have cash to mod to my hearts content. Plus I will be on the up side with the RA so I will be able to get a used X and payments will be lower than I am paying for the RA.

I just hope I can find a nice WW GSR!
My buddy just got his STI worked on there and they did a good job cant see any flaws yet thats usually who USAA refers you to. If I were you Id take it there and If something does get done wrong than you could always take it back.
Old Sep 4, 2010, 08:56 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by WhItEVIII
My buddy just got his STI worked on there and they did a good job cant see any flaws yet thats usually who USAA refers you to. If I were you Id take it there and If something does get done wrong than you could always take it back.
You should have been at the track with us last night. You could have seen the bumper.
Old Sep 5, 2010, 09:26 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by sith_killer_99
For those who haven't seen me rolling around lately, my **** got hit.

Yeah, I took one in the rear bumper cover. The claims adjuster estimated about $2,500 in damage.

I spoke with my insurance company and they recommended "Caliber Collision Centers".

Does anyone have any experience with them, good or bad? I'd like to know because I am looking at having them do the work.

The sad part is I know that no matter how good they are I just won't be happy.

So, I may be in the market next year (April-May time frame) for a different car.

I'm looking at a gently used X, or even possibly going to the dark side and switching to an STI...blah ha ha JK (or am I).

Anyway, if I get picked up for 7 next year I should be able to snag something and still have cash to mod to my hearts content. Plus I will be on the up side with the RA so I will be able to get a used X and payments will be lower than I am paying for the RA.

I just hope I can find a nice WW GSR!
They do good work. They worked on my Evo.
Old Sep 5, 2010, 09:47 AM

anyone know of anything going on today??
Old Sep 5, 2010, 03:17 PM
Evolved Member

Anyone want to buy 1350cc injectors I am selling mine in the for sale section.
Old Sep 5, 2010, 05:41 PM

I found my HD video camera, if we go ona cruise before i go i can get some good video

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in