Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2010, 02:50 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I understand that bro. Goodluck with the timing belt

Originally Posted by vuqdao
yeah makes sense. i'm just waiting til the beginning of next year when the real dough starts rolling in (wife graduates LVN school) then the real modding begins!

just want to get the belt out the way cuz i believe it's a little loose.

That's koo monk.
Old Oct 8, 2010, 06:08 PM

Received 18 Likes on 7 Posts
just found out today i'm going downrange within the next 2 months, so i might just save up a lil piece o choinge down there and then come back and get something. i don't wanna rush it. i love the old evo body styles (8 + 9), but i also like the little bit of luxury the x offers, we'll see what happens.
Old Oct 9, 2010, 05:46 AM
Evolving Member

Well guys i got my first loss tonight. Got beat by a twin turbo 300zx who claims to run 10s. It's white has upgraded turbos , built auto tranny, built motor and stock side mount intercoolers. We ran once from 40 and he got me by 1car at 150. **** was quick but I had to run him since he was going around saying he was an Evo killer. means it's time so save for upgrades.
Old Oct 9, 2010, 06:32 AM

Received 18 Likes on 7 Posts
^^^WTF!!!!! it's that same emo lookin kid from the meet that pedro ran and beat the brakes off of that first run and we were all laughin our azzes off. that's wack man, i see that dude driving all the time, blowing off his hks bov every 2 seconds, that kid is garbage.
Old Oct 9, 2010, 07:28 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Boost_Inspired
Well guys i got my first loss tonight. Got beat by a twin turbo 300zx who claims to run 10s.
Don't sweat it Pat. It was going to happen sooner or later. Those car's are highway *****es.
Old Oct 9, 2010, 07:34 AM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well guys i got my first loss tonight. Got beat by a twin turbo 300zx who claims to run 10s. It's white has upgraded turbos , built auto tranny, built motor and stock side mount intercoolers. We ran once from 40 and he got me by 1car at 150. **** was quick but I had to run him since he was going around saying he was an Evo killer. means it's time so save for upgrades.
sounds like it's time for a FP black + FIC 1450 + twin walbro...that should put you in the 500awhp area on e85 @ 30psi and keep it safe on the stock shorty as long as we dial the tq into the lower 400 area.
Old Oct 9, 2010, 08:05 AM
Evolving Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! Im definetly gonna hurry if its that FAGO!! from that one time. Pat Im wright there with you brotha, and Im sure Kid or Monkey gonna take a hit at him once there beast's are up.

Last edited by WhItEVIII; Oct 9, 2010 at 08:08 AM.
Old Oct 9, 2010, 08:12 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by michael_cano
^^^WTF!!!!! it's that same emo lookin kid from the meet that pedro ran and beat the brakes off of that first run and we were all laughin our azzes off. that's wack man, i see that dude driving all the time, blowing off his hks bov every 2 seconds, that kid is garbage.
Ya he said when he ran Pedro his boost was down which makes since cuz I raped pedro on my old tune. I didn't feel bad considering what all he has.
Old Oct 9, 2010, 08:21 AM
Evolved Member

That sucks Pat. Kid or Monkey need to get at him then. Shut is so called Evo Killer up. By any chance, does this dude live on W.S Young across the street from that elementary school right next to the 7/11?
Old Oct 9, 2010, 08:23 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Mellon Tuning
sounds like it's time for a FP black + FIC 1450 + twin walbro...that should put you in the 500awhp area on e85 @ 30psi and keep it safe on the stock shorty as long as we dial the tq into the lower 400 area.
ya im going to be working 6 12's for a bit so im gonna save up and get some upgrades. I cant let some emo kids who quote on quote said he is an evo killer get me like that. You already know you will be tuning it lol
Old Oct 9, 2010, 08:29 AM
Evolving Member

Once the car is back together its gonna be smash city and he better bring some cash with him. I hate goin to the ATM and using my own money.
Old Oct 9, 2010, 08:33 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SPOOLEDTSiAWD
Once the car is back together its gonna be smash city and he better bring some cash with him. I hate goin to the ATM and using my own money.
Good, and once you destroy cocky emo kid, get it on video and post it on youtube. Then send him the link so that he and everyone can see him get whooped.
Old Oct 9, 2010, 08:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Hey, my friend. It's all good. Before you make a true assessment, why don't you invite this cat out to Little River as I'm sure that things will be different from a dig. There are variables from a sprint that are eliminated during the 1320.

Originally Posted by Mellon Tuning
Now that's a solution I'm talking about. Chris to the rescue!

Originally Posted by ssg_petty_210
That sucks Pat. Kid or Monkey need to get at him then. Shut is so called Evo Killer up.
I love that avatar!
Old Oct 9, 2010, 08:40 AM
Evolved Member

Thanks Pure Evo. lol
Pat, Pure Evo has the best idea. Lets invite him to Little River, and lets all have at him.
Old Oct 9, 2010, 08:57 AM
Evolved Member

WTF?! Baby gap is whopping on Evo's, oh this s**t is a big f***ing no no! Well I had to get a new debit card, once I order all the parts I need believe me. I will make sure to pit it back together right away. I will make sure he goes back to his roommand cuts himself to bed.

Damn! I can't wait to get my parts in and tuned my car, yo Kid we need to start letting these fools know what's up.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in