Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2010, 12:14 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I want some coilovers too but I have other things to get 1st before I do.
Old Oct 16, 2010, 12:50 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
I want some coilovers too but I have other things to get 1st before I do.

Dammit on the same page just seems like its taking forever for me, slowly but surely my parts are building up theres a couple of people who know what i have already you know who you are. Gonna be rapping fools like no other, specially that fing 300zx I saw that homo today.
Old Oct 16, 2010, 01:39 AM
Evolved Member

^^^ did you see him shopping at baby gap for some more tight shirts and spandex pants?
Old Oct 16, 2010, 04:08 AM

Received 18 Likes on 7 Posts
^^^ lmao, i was at applebee's with my wife and kids last night, i saw rudy driving by, i saw that homo in the 300z, and i saw 2 other evo's a red x, and white x. i also saw a couple scooby do's. last night seemed like the night to be out.
Old Oct 16, 2010, 04:23 AM
Evolved Member

There were a few cars out, 2 more X's showed up at AA but they never got out of the car. Typical stuck up Evo owners, too good to say whats up, if I keep this up I am sure to hurt someones feeling........oh well.
Old Oct 16, 2010, 04:25 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
There were a few cars out, 2 more X's showed up at AA but they never got out of the car.
That's retarded! The reason they call it a "MEET" is so you meet up with people who have similar interest.
Old Oct 16, 2010, 04:32 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wariosport
That's retarded! The reason they call it a "MEET" is so you meet up with people who have similar interest.
f**k that, I like to show up rev my engine, never get out the car and then leave. When I leave I speed off so you can hear my exhaust and laugh at everyone cause my Evo is better than all the other Evo's in the world.
Old Oct 16, 2010, 07:14 AM
Evolving Member

Wow ppl that do that **** are wack. Y even show up if ur gonna waste parking spaces
Old Oct 16, 2010, 07:46 AM

FOR one thing!!! we were those that sat there and "wasted space" bc we didnt nkow if we were at the right place all we saw where a bunch of STI's...so umm thanks for sounding like a *** Monkey...
Old Oct 16, 2010, 07:52 AM

hahahaha we are stuck up?!?! you are for not coming over and saying hey to us so F**K off *******s...you know if new evos show up then maybe you should make them feel welcomed instead of talking bad about them...you didnt know the situation
Old Oct 16, 2010, 08:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Meet was okay, I was the only Evo for a while. So me and all the Sti guys and El Diablo. It was cool meeting him and talking cars. Shaybear, dont take offense to monkey. He is a cool dude, just very out spoken and blunt. Killeen/Ft Hood has ALOT of stuck up people, which sets off a negative image for those who dont step out and say hello. Both of yall have a point. I honestly am not one to walk up to someones car because if they are sitting there like that, then there must be a reason lol. I ended up leaving early to get back on Medal of Honor lol.
Old Oct 16, 2010, 08:32 AM

yah I know just we are probably the nicest people you can meet we are just shy and we werent sure if we were in the right area. I didnt get out bc our 9 month was asleep...Brian was saying we should have gotten some of yalls numbers so we didnt look like idiots oh well we ended up going to Target and met up with 2 other evos it was fun
Old Oct 16, 2010, 08:52 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Shaybear08
yah I know just we are probably the nicest people you can meet we are just shy and we werent sure if we were in the right area. I didnt get out bc our 9 month was asleep...Brian was saying we should have gotten some of yalls numbers so we didnt look like idiots oh well we ended up going to Target and met up with 2 other evos it was fun
You should have gotten out. They are honestly a good group. The reason people tend to talk trash is that there are a lot of *** bags in the area.
Old Oct 16, 2010, 08:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Shaybear08
Thats understable. Well you were in the right place, so come next friday, the both of you can mingle lol. I think I drove passed you two when I was leaving.
Old Oct 16, 2010, 09:10 AM

Yeah, well I think we showed up a bit late around 8pm or so due to the little one. We drove past once and didn't see any Evo's so we continued onto the autozone down a bit further on SS. Noone there either so we returned to AA. Noticed only one blue Evo and rest STI's. So we parked I got out went inside and got myself a ratchet. Shay HAD to sit in the car due to having a little one with us so its hard for her to leave the car. Noone made the effort to really even say whats up to us while I walked inside which I figured was normal due to them all being STI owners lol. I felt like I was kinda like in the wrong neighborhood . So we left and went to Target ran into two other Evo guys and sat and chatted with them until 10:30 or so. Monkey just a few things or for whomever sees Shay and my car in the future meets at AA. We don't know what you look like and we only know from what your driving and that's a maybe. So if you see our car and I get out give me a whats up and introduce yourself so I know what to look for. I promise you wont be disappointed. Hell even walk up to our Evo's your not going to creep me out or her. We only have a certain radius we can leave the Evo's due to the little one. Welp I think I've given enough explanation for you Monkey. Next time don't jump to conclusions it tends to not yield the best results for future relationships. I'll see yall 730 sharp next meeting! Also Petty, Medal of Honor is bad ***!!

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in