Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2010, 09:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Brody117
Yeah, well I think we showed up a bit late around 8pm or so due to the little one. We drove past once and didn't see any Evo's so we continued onto the autozone down a bit further on SS. Noone there either so we returned to AA. Noticed only one blue Evo and rest STI's. So we parked I got out went inside and got myself a ratchet. Shay HAD to sit in the car due to having a little one with us so its hard for her to leave the car. Noone made the effort to really even say whats up to us while I walked inside which I figured was normal due to them all being STI owners lol. I felt like I was kinda like in the wrong neighborhood . So we left and went to Target ran into two other Evo guys and sat and chatted with them until 10:30 or so. Monkey just a few things or for whomever sees Shay and my car in the future meets at AA. We don't know what you look like and we only know from what your driving and that's a maybe. So if you see our car and I get out give me a whats up and introduce yourself so I know what to look for. I promise you wont be disappointed. Hell even walk up to our Evo's your not going to creep me out or her. We only have a certain radius we can leave the Evo's due to the little one. Welp I think I've given enough explanation for you Monkey. Next time don't jump to conclusions it tends to not yield the best results for future relationships. I'll see yall 730 sharp next meeting! Also Petty, Medal of Honor is bad ***!!
what medal of honor is, is freakin hard. I get killed and dont know where the hell it came from haha. its fun though. Yeah I left as soon as the blue evo pulled up. For a while I was the only evo there, but all the subie guys are really cool. you and the wife will have a great time. My wife comes to the meets with me, so your wife will have someone to talk to. My wife isnt the one ot talk cars with the guys, so they can hang out and get to know eachother.
Old Oct 16, 2010, 09:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well with comments like telling me to f**k off and what ever else you would like to call me or say to me like I give 2 s**ts what you 2 think of me. Let me tell you I can careless, coming to the community with an attitude like that I don't think I would want to meet and ignorant couple like the 2 of you. I will spare the 2 of you the trouble since you 2 are married and I don't want to get into bickering like some puberty pimple faced high school kids. Please feel free to express yourself in any way you want towards me. I find it humorous, don't worry I won't bother either of you 2 I have better things to do than to argue over "well why didn't you do this or why didn't you do that". Sorry but Imuch more mature than to argue on the internet over some stupid s**t like that.

So end of that for me feel free to excercise your 1st amendment right.
Old Oct 16, 2010, 09:56 AM
Evolved Member

Ok I see more people ware getting butt hurt over my comments, I will not be posting here till either the maturity level goes up or people stop being so thin skinned.

Monkey_187 has left the day care center...................

Last edited by monkey_187; Oct 16, 2010 at 10:04 AM.
Old Oct 16, 2010, 10:08 AM

Yeah internet forums like this are quite lame when it comes to discussing and its easy to take things the wrong way. Monkey I look forward to meeting you in person next Friday. Hopefully after you meet us in person you will only be able to add upon your list of friends in the Evo community.
Thanks,
Brian
Originally Posted by monkey_187
Well with comments like telling me to f**k off and what ever else you would like to call me or say to me like I give 2 s**ts what you 2 think of me. Let me tell you I can careless, coming to the community with an attitude like that I don't think I would want to meet and ignorant couple like the 2 of you. I will spare the 2 of you the trouble since you 2 are married and I don't want to get into bickering like some puberty pimple faced high school kids. Please feel free to express yourself in any way you want towards me. I find it humorous, don't worry I won't bother either of you 2 I have better things to do than to argue over "well why didn't you do this or why didn't you do that". Sorry but Imuch more mature than to argue on the internet over some stupid s**t like that.

So end of that for me feel free to excercise your 1st amendment right.
Old Oct 16, 2010, 11:19 AM
Evolved Member

How about yall start over. Got off on the wrong foot, and no harm was meant from either of you. This is an Evo community, not Jerry Springer. If they stayed in the car, then oh well. There was a reason for that. I can speak on Monkey about being out spoken. He isnt meaning to be an A hole, he is just a forward and blunt person. It is easy to take it the wrong way. Through text there is no expression, so next friday we all meet up and have a good time. Done deal.

Aside from that, is anyone playing Medal of Honor on XBOX Live? If so, add me. V8KillinEVO9
Old Oct 16, 2010, 11:54 AM

Car show

There's a local car show at 4505 e vtrns memorial blvd if anyone is interested frm 1 to 4
Old Oct 16, 2010, 11:57 AM

There's a local car show at 4505 e vtrns memorial blvd frm 1 to 3 right now if anyone is interested
Old Oct 16, 2010, 12:57 PM

Haha I entered for ****s and giggles, my evo looks stock except for a cf lower lip
Old Oct 16, 2010, 01:22 PM
Evolved Member

It would have been cool to know about this sooner lol.
Old Oct 16, 2010, 02:02 PM

Srry it was a on the whim thing frm a friend at work lol. My evo is surrounded by a sea of drivable stereos, rice cars, v8s, n classics
Old Oct 16, 2010, 02:34 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Shaybear08
hahahaha we are stuck up?!?! you are for not coming over and saying hey to us so F**K off *******s...you know if new evos show up then maybe you should make them feel welcomed instead of talking bad about them...you didnt know the situation
Didn't know we had to kiss *** , excuse me then. I wasn't there but damn wats so hard about coming outside the car? We would've said what's up.
Old Oct 16, 2010, 02:38 PM
Evolving Member

I may make it out next time and if y'all are there look for a tall black guy and I'll introduce y'all to the others
Old Oct 16, 2010, 02:51 PM

Sounds good man cya then. Shay doesn't leave the car to much cause the little one is in the baby seat so I'll be doing the roaming hah.
Originally Posted by Boost_Inspired
I may make it out next time and if y'all are there look for a tall black guy and I'll introduce y'all to the others
Old Oct 16, 2010, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Boost_Inspired
Didn't know we had to kiss *** , excuse me then. I wasn't there but damn wats so hard about coming outside the car? We would've said what's up.
You dont have to kiss ***, unless you want to Im KIDDING! No it just would have been nice for "older" evo owners so be a little more welcoming to newer evo owners. We are so new to all of this that its odd to us. When we pulled up we already felt weird bc we didnt see any other evos.

Monkey, sorry for jumping on you its just you assumed we were stuck up when we arent. We are just painfully shy and I already felt stupid for bringing a baby up there and seeing most of the other were single and alot younger...so I can be a bigger person and say sorry but next time dont assume we are stuck up please...its kinda hurtful when you get called something your not.

Maybe the next time around we can prove we arent stuck up...
Old Oct 16, 2010, 04:34 PM
Evolved Member

i told your husband you can hang out with us and get to know my wife. I am not the most outgoing social person that goes to the meets. There are a few people I talk to, and I am just overall cool with everyone. Once you and Brian meet everyone, you will like them. Monkey was wrong for saying you guys were stuck up, and I fully understand the reason why you stayed in the car, and so forth. To everyone else, it goes both ways. If someone isnt saying hi, and the people noticing them dont say hi either, does that mean they are stuck up? They are shy, and were under the impression they were at the wrong meet They are new to all this, so get over it. Its done with, and again, Brian and Shay welcome to the community, and my wife and I and im sure everyone else looks forward to meeting the both of you next friday. And dont feel bad for bringing the little one out. I bring my two year old daughter and 8 year old son out as well.

Pat, call in sick so you can eat some BBQ sunday lol.

Last edited by ssg_petty_210; Oct 16, 2010 at 04:36 PM.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in