Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2011, 08:36 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SPOOLEDTSiAWD
Petty I'll race you for the wheels lol and I dont need an Ipad, but I'll race for that too. At the track of course
Lol, Maybe on foot. otherwise if we do a 1/4 mile race, I will need a 1/4 mile head start lol.
Old Jan 15, 2011, 10:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Boost_Inspired
Monkey what did I but from u ? I bought a catback from levar and the rest of my parts have been brand new unless ok forgetting something
How do you think you got the good deal, most of the stuff he was calling me and asking what to sell it for. Either way not a problem, I was just pointing out that your statement wasnt true at all.
Old Jan 15, 2011, 06:15 PM
Evolving Member

That's hard to believe since he told me he was tryin to sell the parts fast but it's lol bro
Old Jan 15, 2011, 06:28 PM
Evolving Member

Besides it wasn't ur part and ultimately he decided to sell me the catback at the price he asked. The past few things u tried to sell me I could online and find it either cheaper or the same price. My post wasn't directed towards u it was for everyone so idk y u got so defensive
Old Jan 15, 2011, 06:39 PM
Evolved Member

All of us try to help each other out finding good deals and parts. I know that everyone can find better deals all the time, including the ones that I help people find. It was just vague of you to tell Petty that no one on here would give him a homie hook up.
Old Jan 15, 2011, 08:38 PM
Evolved Member

Were all good people and are here to hook eachother up with things and good prices. Im suree someone will buy my volks. I will sell them probably for a thousand even.
Old Jan 16, 2011, 06:25 AM
Evolved Member

Levar, how come you are trying to buy yourself another Evo. Didn't you learn your lesson last time... or maybe you learned your lesson messing around with Honda's and DSM's?
Old Jan 16, 2011, 11:18 AM
Evolved Member

Petty:

I was asking the price so if I run into someone that is looking for rims I can send them your way.
Old Jan 16, 2011, 05:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Monkey what did I but from u? I bought a catback from levar and the rest of my parts have been brand new.
Originally Posted by monkey_187
How do you think you got the good deal? Most of the stuff he was calling me and asking what to sell it for.
That's hard to believe since he told me he was tryin to sell the parts fast but it's lol bro
OK, my friends. Why are we talking about an issue that happened nearly one year ago? The parts that I sold from my EVO8 were based on what I wanted to sell the parts for - PERIOD. There was no need to call anyone to inquire about part prices. Pat did, in fact, buy the Buschur Racing catback from me along with the APS twin-vent BOV. For those parts that were no listed, I wanted to make sure that they were sold for a price to help out another evoM member based on what they had in their pockets at the time. This only happened with the FIC 1050cc injectors I had on the car at the time. The reason I was trying to sell the parts quickly (only possible with the help of Monkey) as I knew the insurance company was scheduled to pick the car up and I wanted to make sure that quality parts were passed along to those that could take advantage of them.

Originally Posted by EvoG8r
Levar, how come you are trying to buy yourself another EVO? Didn't you learn your lesson last time? Or maybe you learned your lesson messing around with Honda's and DSM's?
PM sent, my friend.
Old Jan 16, 2011, 06:01 PM
Evolved Member

^^^^ A vague comment was posted thats all, no big issue in my part, I was just stating that we do look out for each other on getting good deals on parts.
Old Jan 16, 2011, 07:27 PM
Evolved Member

Petty:

I was asking the price so if I run into someone that is looking for rims I can send them your way.
Ill let them go for a grand. Comes with the wheels, volk center caps, stems, volk valve covers and the locking lugnuts. They get the whole package deal.
Old Jan 17, 2011, 06:47 AM
Evolving Member

Didn't mean there aren't any deals going around , I meant no one here would hook someone up on Volks , they aren't rotas.
Old Jan 17, 2011, 09:18 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ssg_petty_210
Ill let them go for a grand. Comes with the wheels, volk center caps, stems, volk valve covers and the locking lugnuts. They get the whole package deal.
If you already have them off, sell the center caps and lug nuts separate. You could make an extra $150. I dont know how much your center caps were but mine were $350
Old Jan 17, 2011, 03:40 PM
Evolved Member

If you already have them off, sell the center caps and lug nuts separate. You could make an extra $150. I dont know how much your center caps were but mine were $350
Wheels will be on the car for a few more weeks. Still waiting on my W2's. I have to look up the price for the center caps, but I know they arent cheap. But overall, I will def hook someone up. These wheels will do nothing but sit in my house collecting dust. I'd rather someone put them to use, so I wont charge nobody an arm and a leg for these. They are rare wheels, and discontinued, so they are def worth something. But I'm known for giving great deals on stuff, so someone will get the hook up. Let me know if you find anyone who is interested bro. Thanks.
Old Jan 17, 2011, 04:00 PM
Evolved Member

^^^ If you decide to ship them it will be $150-$200 depending on the location, I have sent about 2-3 sets and they all cost about that much. This way you have and idea what to charge extra for shipping. If I know someone that is looking for a set I will let you know ASAP.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in