Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2011, 04:53 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ssg_petty_210
Congrats. Def the best color in my opinion lol. Now there are two WW IX's in Killeen. For a while I was the only one. So hopefully you pcs or something lol. J/K
I think there are only 3 RR IX's here including myself and EvolLynn. Saw some other stock looking IX by one of the 3rd ACR buildings when i first bought mine but never saw it again.
Old May 31, 2011, 05:13 PM
Evolving Member

I either seen petty or your wife this morning when I was getting gas. 15 minutes later I was pulled over in heights for no front plate
Old May 31, 2011, 06:24 PM

Congrats. Def the best color in my opinion lol. Now there are two WW IX's in Killeen. For a while I was the only one. So hopefully you pcs or something lol. J/K
Ill be here for a few more years. A week after I got my EVO I started seeing more and more at my APT. Red, blue, yellow, and a white one. Not sure WTF is going on here but it seems like everyone here at my APT went EVO crazy. I'm not sure if they all live here or not though.
Old May 31, 2011, 09:49 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just wanted to give a shout out to murphy and nominate him for the epic timing award, love bursting coolant lines before a fun race! But like a true beast, the evo will live on! 4g63 ftmfw!
Old May 31, 2011, 11:02 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SPOOLEDTSiAWD
I either seen petty or your wife this morning when I was getting gas. 15 minutes later I was pulled over in heights for no front plate
I used to only get pulled over by DPS in BFE for no front plate. Lately the local cops have been doing it too. I finally mounted mine. I got tired of being pulled over and dealing with fix-it-tickets. Like there aren't more important things in the Killeen area to worry about!!
Old Jun 1, 2011, 03:49 AM

Originally Posted by lancersibling
I used to only get pulled over by DPS in BFE for no front plate. Lately the local cops have been doing it too. I finally mounted mine. I got tired of being pulled over and dealing with fix-it-tickets. Like there aren't more important things in the Killeen area to worry about!!
if my car is registered in florida i wont need to do that right.
Old Jun 1, 2011, 06:01 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by RedNBlackEvo8
if my car is registered in florida i wont need to do that right.
No worries for you.
Old Jun 1, 2011, 06:30 AM

Sup all, been awhile. I was doing a loooong stint up in kansas but I'm back now.

Unfortunately with bad news,

My bike (2008 Suzuki Hayabusa) was stolen Tuesday May 31 between 8-9pm at Killeen Community Center. If anyone sees it please report to the police as I have already made a statement to Killeen Police Department and there is a case# on it.

If anyone finds it (in one piece) and leads the police to it I am offering a reward.

I would say contact me directly but... it was a gift to myself that I had been working toward for a long time so I dont think its a good idea getting it myself.

If you see a grey Suzuki Haybusa please let me know and I can provide VIN # and other identifying marks/parts.

Thanks all. I can be contacted at Two1zero-eight6zero-two3five7 anytime day or night.

Old Jun 1, 2011, 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by wariosport
No worries for you.

good... because honestly who likes having to drill holes in their front bumper?
Old Jun 1, 2011, 04:33 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Frontskill
Sup all, been awhile. I was doing a loooong stint up in kansas but I'm back now.

Unfortunately with bad news,

My bike (2008 Suzuki Hayabusa) was stolen Tuesday May 31 between 8-9pm at Killeen Community Center. If anyone sees it please report to the police as I have already made a statement to Killeen Police Department and there is a case# on it.

If anyone finds it (in one piece) and leads the police to it I am offering a reward.

I would say contact me directly but... it was a gift to myself that I had been working toward for a long time so I dont think its a good idea getting it myself.

If you see a grey Suzuki Haybusa please let me know and I can provide VIN # and other identifying marks/parts.

Thanks all. I can be contacted at Two1zero-eight6zero-two3five7 anytime day or night.

Jesus!! Where you been stranger?
and sorry to hear about your bike Bro.
Old Jun 2, 2011, 05:37 AM
Evolving Member

MORE HELP GUYS!!!

I have been talking with MAPerformance about the Rev3 IM and Full Blown 70mm TB. If I go this route, my only hang up is no coolant lines to the TB (extreme cold issues) and no ERG. It would require me to block it off and get that code erased from my ECU (possibly tuner during retune??). Is anyone running a set-up without the EGR connected? Any issues? My only concern is emissions test should i get stationed somewhere requiring it. If the code is erased, possibly not an issue. Not too up to speed on emissions and exactly the EGR affects it. Any feedback is appreciated either on here or PM. Thanks guys.
Old Jun 2, 2011, 03:59 PM
Evolving Member

Spotted WW evo IX today in cove, I honked the horn and got no love.

Mike I'm glad ur back bro but sorry ur bike was stolen. A friend of a friend got his bike stolen from the mall parking lot around 5:30 pm a few weeks back. ****s gettin bad here, also my friend got his ultra clean civic si stolen and found stripped to death. I'm scared to leave the Evo outside now.
Old Jun 2, 2011, 07:12 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by SPOOLEDTSiAWD
It was me. I had to run to the dollar store for some drano lol. And dont say that about the plate, I dont feel like mounting my front plate.
Old Jun 2, 2011, 07:38 PM
Evolving Member

+1 on not wanting to mount the front plate! ... im goin to florida for a week on Saturday ...very seriously thinking about registering there to avoid the front plate all together.
Old Jun 2, 2011, 07:41 PM
Evolving Member

It was me. I had to run to the dollar store for some drano lol. And dont say that about the plate, I dont feel like mounting my front plate.
Yeah I have to figure out how to mount my front plate also. I put some CF air ducts on my bumper and the stock plate holder no longer fits.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in