Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2011, 08:17 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RedNBlackEvo8
i've been seeing too many SRT 4s and STis around and not enough evos... where yall atttttt?
ill be in fort hood with mine in January. Quick question how is the off post housing? I keep hearing that killeen is too ghetto and to just settle for something on post. Some people tell me about Harker Heights or Copperas Cov? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Old Nov 4, 2011, 11:23 AM
Evolving Member

There are nice neighborhoods you just have to look for them. They are very close to post too. Best to just rent a house or a duplex.
Old Nov 4, 2011, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Tiresomejunk
Its called deployed. You should see alot more beginning next year or possibly starting next month.
Yeah thats true. I just got back myself
Old Nov 4, 2011, 12:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I forgot this thread existed. Whats new fellas. For everyone who lives here, check out www.racecentex.com Its for us central texas guys. Mostly killeen/hood of course. Just say Busa Boi sent you. Thats name on there.
Old Nov 4, 2011, 10:08 PM
Evolving Member

Let's have a Evo meet tommorro night at spec's (off 190 and ws young) at 8 let me know
Old Nov 4, 2011, 10:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Tiresomejunk
I already did that and got a very reasonable deal for install and tune for 93oct and e-85 maps. I will be going to Kevin D when I get back to the homeland. Just wish I was able to get that tephra mod for my car instead of pulling out the good ol netbook to switch maps.
Nothing against Kevin d, try out JMS Racing in san antoino.
Old Nov 5, 2011, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by lockadam2112
Let's have a Evo meet tommorro night at spec's (off 190 and ws young) at 8 let me know
I'm down
Old Nov 6, 2011, 12:56 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by fewall11b
I'm down
Sorry I had staff duty and passed out. maybe another time
Old Nov 6, 2011, 08:12 AM
Evolved Member

Def hit up KevinD. He will take care of you. Nothing against JMS, but Evo Dynamics is where its at. JMS used to go to KevinD for help.
Old Nov 6, 2011, 08:54 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by ssg_petty_210
Def hit up KevinD. He will take care of you. Nothing against JMS, but Evo Dynamics is where its at. JMS used to go to KevinD for help.
We all have to start from somewhere, my friend. For example, Buschur started well before AWD Motorsports and I am sure that Mike has consulted Dave at one point or another and that does not mean that one is better suited than the other.
Old Nov 6, 2011, 09:47 AM
Evolving Member

Nothing against Kevin d, try out JMS Racing in san antoino.
Sorry I had staff duty and passed out. maybe another time
Originally Posted by ssg_petty_210
Originally Posted by pure_evo
We all have to start from somewhere, my friend. For example, Buschur started well before AWD Motorsports and I am sure that Mike has consulted Dave at one point or another and that does not mean that one is better suited than the other.
Here we go again. Both shops have their loyal customers. I am going to start autocrossing again soon. Anyone want to join in on the fun?
Old Nov 6, 2011, 09:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by wariosport
Here we go again. Both shops have their loyal customers. I am going to start autocrossing again soon. Anyone want to join in on the fun?
I said exactly what you said, Mario as there is no way that we should all not be one happy EVO family. As for autocrossing, I am down with that as long as I can drive your car. As for my clutch issues, check your email as I sent you two links.
Old Nov 6, 2011, 10:01 AM
Evolving Member

I said exactly what you said, Mario as there is no way that we should all not be one happy EVO family. As for autocrossing, I am down with that as long as I can drive your car. As for my clutch issues, check your email as I sent you two links.
I agree with you on the shops that's why I quoted you. I replied to your email with my thoughts. Not sure how that 6 puck will feel during day to day duties. And as far as autocross sure.
Old Nov 7, 2011, 01:26 PM
Evolved Member

Im not saying ED is better. I respect JMS as well. Jorge is an awesome tuner and has made some really powerful evo's. But yes I am all for Evo Dynamics. Knowledge, prices, and customer service is amazing. I just recommend them. But im not getting into a pissing contest about the two tuners. They both do amazing work, and recommending a shop to someone is not a bad thing. I like to share my amazing experience with them, so the next guy can get the same experience through a tuner.
Old Nov 7, 2011, 01:27 PM
Evolved Member

On another note, if anyone is interested in getting some tattoo work done, let me know. I can get you up to 50% off on all tattoos any day of the week. My artist is a pro, and works in a tattoo shop. Slaughter House tattoos in Harker Heights. If anyone is interested, please let me know. His work is absolutely amazing, and the prices are even better with the discount I can give you. Let me know fellas.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in