Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2011, 03:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pure_evo
This is a shame as I remember two years ago we went to the track in convoy fashion after meeting at Targets. I guess with the turnover brought in some bad apples for the bunch.
Too many retards running around! Next year I will probably starting doing a mini meet of sorts like we used to. However, we will actually go do something like bowling, go out to eat, etc....

On a side note my friend Josh and I will start the new autox season soon. Anyone is welcome to come and watch/participate. Be ready to wake up really early.
Old Dec 14, 2011, 03:54 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EvoG8r
Some mild cams, roll center kit, bump steer kit are next on the list. I'm also trying to figure out how to buy another set of used Advan RZs without pissing off my wife.

My goal for this car is to make it seem like stock, but with 400whp. Getting 400whp and making it seem completely stock is somewhat challenging.

Levar, you should buy your wife the Evolander that AMS is selling for $25k in the other cars section.
I am skipping all that at going straight to the flux capacitor!!!
Old Dec 14, 2011, 04:37 PM
Evolving Member

Sucks that yahs scene is dieing up there down here in San Antonio we got a good amount of 11 sex evos rolling around broski
Old Dec 15, 2011, 04:12 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by wariosport
I am skipping all that at going straight to the flux capacitor!!!
Mine went down
Old Dec 15, 2011, 04:39 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Too many retards running around! Next year I will probably starting doing a mini meet of sorts like we used to. However, we will actually go do something like bowling, go out to eat, etc...
Sounds fantastic. Energize the scene, my friend.
Old Dec 15, 2011, 10:50 AM
Evolving Member

Too many retards running around! Next year I will probably starting doing a mini meet of sorts like we used to. However, we will actually go do something like bowling, go out to eat, etc....

On a side note my friend Josh and I will start the new autox season soon. Anyone is welcome to come and watch/participate. Be ready to wake up really early.
I am only a couple weeks away from getting back home with a little upgrading to do. I hope things kick back up in the Evo community!!!! Count me in....
Old Dec 15, 2011, 12:35 PM
Evolving Member

well got to killeen yesterday and unloaded my moving truck. Dropped it off and started driving the evo around. I saw a lot of subies and 1 black evo X over on Veterans Drive. The car is running beautiful overhere and I might not need a retune so thats a plus!

I did notice a lot of tuners in the area and had some dude in a white cobalt ss trying to race me on post. WTF is wrong with people?
Old Dec 15, 2011, 01:33 PM
Evolving Member

White cobalt yeah that's me hahahaha aim kidding
Old Dec 15, 2011, 04:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by needmoreboost!!
well got to killeen yesterday and unloaded my moving truck. Dropped it off and started driving the evo around. I saw a lot of subies and 1 black evo X over on Veterans Drive. The car is running beautiful overhere and I might not need a retune so thats a plus!

I did notice a lot of tuners in the area and had some dude in a white cobalt ss trying to race me on post. WTF is wrong with people?
Get used to it man, it's gonna be fairly common that retards do those things.
Old Dec 15, 2011, 05:33 PM
Evolving Member

Anyone know who does polishing?
Old Dec 17, 2011, 09:01 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 06RedRalli
Get used to it man, it's gonna be fairly common that retards do those things.
well thats good to know lol. I'll just chill out in dallas with the In laws until i have to sign in next month.
Old Dec 18, 2011, 09:51 AM
Evolving Member

Come down to sa if u wanna take a
Shot at the vettes or some
Cobras I can line something up for some fun
Old Dec 18, 2011, 05:18 PM
Evolving Member

Lol. Wat day are the meets? Haven't ran any cobras yet lol. I'm only sitting at 410whp not sure if I can do damage with that.
Old Dec 18, 2011, 11:55 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by needmoreboost!!
Lol. Wat day are the meets? Haven't ran any cobras yet lol. I'm only sitting at 410whp not sure if I can do damage with that.

meets are wednesdays, friday, and sunday,, i can line anything up in your range. when i was aroun 420ish i lined up with everything up to 550hp cobras. lol i didnt win all of them but i lined up lol i would line you up with some 5.0 with spray and some cobras pushing around 490 to 500 those should be good races if your at the power you say your at..

just hit me up when your ready to come down or if you ever do come down and want to run someone..
Old Dec 21, 2011, 10:04 AM
Evolved Member

You let me know when this happens, those were the good times in the area. This "my Evo is better than yours" BS is what killed it and the immature idiots. I have never met guys that would be jealous of what others have like here in Killeen.

needmoreboost!! - word of advise, if your young and immature you'll fit right in. If you actually like cars, stick to the internet or a more mature crowd.

----Monkey

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in