Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2009, 04:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by 06RedRalli
so is everyone that is going to the track tonight meeting at target at 1930???
That is fine with me.
Old Apr 3, 2009, 04:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
alright see ya there...
Old Apr 3, 2009, 05:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Me and Wario are going at 10:30pm from the looks of it. I got kids to put to bed. My son is recovering pretty well from his surgery.
Old Apr 3, 2009, 05:23 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoG8r
Me and Wario are going at 10:30pm from the looks of it. I got kids to put to bed. My son is recovering pretty well from his surgery.
It's good to know that the little man is recovering just fine. I'm about to tighten up some details and hit the road.
Old Apr 3, 2009, 06:07 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EvoG8r
Sold out Bro! Unless you want to go to Temple Mall show at 10:10.
Old Apr 3, 2009, 06:12 PM
Evolved Member

phuk that, Temple theater sucks... too bad it sold out already.
Old Apr 3, 2009, 09:42 PM

Car's washed (again) hopefully it won't rain tonight...

I'm down to convoy to HIN next saturday. These events are always huge in Cali and showing up about 2 hours before gates open is still showing up late, from what I've heard.

It's not good to drive a car on new coilovers without a proper corner balance. You can experience excessive body roll and handling issues if it's not done. Which can lead to bigger problems down the line such as camber wear and toe wear.
Old Apr 3, 2009, 09:59 PM
Evolved Member

Track turn out tonight was...well...alright. The company of Lausan, Bryan, Shawn, Pedro, and Mike was nice though. Sharing laughs and having a good time is always nice. One thing I noticed though was this "8/9...and...then...10...feeling". Here's my vote for the record - an EVO is an EVO...straight up. There should be absolutely no VIII/IX vs. X drama whatsoever. I mean there is plenty of prey out there just looking to get the best of an EVO and the last thing we need is separation of any sort. I've heard this from time to time and now I experienced it for the first time myself although minor. And it could just be me making things more than what they are. I hope that's the case. Well, wrestling is on so I have to cut this short. I'm down to 16 days before heading out to the desert...
Old Apr 3, 2009, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by pure_evo
Track turn out tonight was...well...alright. The company of Lausan, Bryan, Shawn, Pedro, and Mike was nice though. Sharing laughs and having a good time is always nice. One thing I noticed though was this "8/9...and...then...10...feeling". Here's my vote for the record - an EVO is an EVO...straight up. There should be absolutely no VIII/IX vs. X drama whatsoever. I mean there is plenty of prey out there just looking to get the best of an EVO and the last thing we need is separation of any sort. I've heard this from time to time and now I experienced it for the first time myself although minor. And it could just be me making things more than what they are. I hope that's the case. Well, wrestling is on so I have to cut this short. I'm down to 16 days before heading out to the desert...
Me and the wife had a good time with everybody hope to do it again. Now the 8/9 vs X fight is dumb unless is a little friendly competition like I saw tonight there are plenty of white hatchback civics and 3g eclipse to beat on
Old Apr 3, 2009, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by wariosport
I recommend soulspeed.com. They race there cars.
Thanks I'm going to make an appointment
Old Apr 3, 2009, 10:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Sabot
Me and the wife had a good time with everybody hope to do it again. Now the 8/9 vs X fight is dumb unless is a little friendly competition like I saw tonight there are plenty of white hatchback civics and 3g eclipse to beat on

+1 on that white hatchback

guess he couldn't get the weight reduction thing down...
Old Apr 3, 2009, 11:29 PM

I saw tonight there are plenty of white hatchback civics and 3g eclipse to beat on
buhahaha....im telling you,the civic guy didnt take enough air out the front right tire he was a major disappointment....
the eclipses with out the hoods..... i hope i never see them on the street, i swear ill get out my car and tell them i run on foot faster then they drive in a 1/4mi. I really hope i run into that black suburu though, i know every one was secretly loving how it sounded, i have know if that was his wastegate or what. Well had fun guys, even though the crowd was lacking. we made our own good time....oh yea shawn, i know why we didnt have to fight those guys.....they saw pedros tapout shirt and got scared..lol
last...who was the tall black guy in the group?...lol "I dont know him sir!"..LOL
Old Apr 4, 2009, 07:15 AM
Evolved Member

I saw tonight there are plenty of white hatchback civics and 3g eclipse to beat on.
Originally Posted by 06RedRalli
+1 on that white hatchback guess he couldn't get the weight reduction thing down...
Originally Posted by soceur77
buhahaha....im telling you,the civic guy didnt take enough air out the front right tire he was a major disappointment....
the eclipses with out the hoods..... i hope i never see them on the street, i swear ill get out my car and tell them i run on foot faster then they drive in a 1/4mi. I really hope i run into that black suburu though, i know every one was secretly loving how it sounded, i have know if that was his wastegate or what. Well had fun guys, even though the crowd was lacking. we made our own good time....oh yea shawn, i know why we didnt have to fight those guys.....they saw pedros tapout shirt and got scared..lol last...who was the tall black guy in the group?...lol "I dont know him sir!"..LOL
Like I said, I'll take the guy in the wheelchair and the guy with the tourniquet around his neck for $200 Alex. Helmet or no helmet, I believe if Shawn, Bryan, Pedro, Mike, and I (sorry Lausan no bikes allowed) were to run in raw form that we would have won every single race. For the Civic, the problem he was facing was a loose screw under the passenger side seat, that interfered with the centrifugal force of the back license plate bracket, that is responsible for engaging the propellar mounted to the hood via duct tape. I'm down to about 16 days now and I more than likely not going to track again before leaving for Iraq. I'll be in Oklahoma this coming weekend and the following weekend I'm having some of my brainwashed Aggie family members over. I agree with Pedro about squashing the EVO drama in the infantcy phase before it gets out of hand. Well I have more coffee to drink.
Old Apr 4, 2009, 08:09 AM

YEA centrifugal force for the win! ill order 2 please!!

GO NORTH CAROLINA!
Old Apr 5, 2009, 06:21 AM

Yesterday I spent about 8 hours working on my car. It actually started Friday night with a good bath.

The car was thoroughly Clay Barred and wiped down, followed by a waxing, window cleaning and Interior Detailing. I'm uploading photos as I type this and they will be inserted shortly to show the results of my work...

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in