Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2009, 06:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GO NORTH CAROLINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 6, 2009, 06:45 PM

why doesnt my post count ever go up...i pm'd a admin but still no luck
Old Apr 6, 2009, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by soceur77
It only counts on the helpful forums not on the BSing once like this one...lol

Originally Posted by monkey_187
Around 1430, what time were you planning on leaving?
I guess it depends on how long you want to wait in line after the doors open but I was thinking 1330-1400 with no rush. I'm including BSing in between
Old Apr 6, 2009, 08:00 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Sabot
I guess it depends on how long you want to wait in line after the doors open but I was thinking 1330-1400 with no rush. I'm including BSing in between
Thats fine with me, I didnt think about the line to get in.
Old Apr 6, 2009, 08:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by soceur77
Thats right you have to post on the helpful threads, posting on EvoM isnt like when you play WOW.
Old Apr 7, 2009, 02:04 AM

Thats right you have to post on the helpful threads, posting on EvoM isnt like when you play WOW.
fail!!!..lol i havent played in weeks now...ahh **** ur going to look at my post time and say yea right...lo i cant win...lol
Old Apr 7, 2009, 02:05 AM

[quote=Sabot;6906718]It only counts on the helpful forums not on the BSing once like this one...lol

what! im not being helpful??
Old Apr 7, 2009, 04:07 AM

Originally Posted by EvoG8r
Ah, this wasn't about VIII/IX vs X. I am giving him crap, like he gives me crap. Hence the Last I checked I owned all three models so I know what each ones capabilities are and I love all three for different reasons.

For me the X is a better daily driver and for the power I am interested in making that 4B11 is more then enough. I have no interest in owning an 1100 whp drag car. I'll happily live with my slow car. Rather then talk $h!t, how about come out to an autocross or take it to one of the road courses and show me what you got.
Who said I was talking ****?

Thats why I said it was MY OPINION, seems to me like you got offended and yes I know that you have owned plenty of EVO's, congratulations. If I wasnt injured right now and could drive my car to the best of my driving skills. I would be more than happy to show you.

BTW- Im not going to be going back and forth over this so you win, you made me look like and a$$.

All EVOs suck, from 1-10 and the 11 will suck the most, if they build one.

IMO the white Cobalt SS who wanted to race me on post the other day will own us all......*****es. So quit crying about who's car is better.

Maybe we should look into 4G63 parking and 4B11 parking when going to Target to hang out, that makes sense to me.....
Old Apr 7, 2009, 04:48 AM
Evolved Member

LOL, guess I spent to much time the Evo VIII/IX vs X thread.

My point is that we need to stick together and hate on everyone else. All Evos are good for different reasons.
Old Apr 7, 2009, 04:52 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Simmer down fellahs...

What started off as a simple misunderstanding is slowly growing into something that it shouldn't. The one thing about a forum and email for that matter is it's difficult to convey tone. For those individuals that were/are involved from the beginning, I'm from the old school, and nothing beats squashing matters face-to-face. For those individuals not involved, don't add any wood or fuel to the small flame regardless if is sarcastic, fact, fiction, or anything in between because again you can't convey tone. Most of you fellahs have had some interaction with me one way or another and I'm the same person face-to-face as I am when I'm sitting behind this computer. This isn't some high school scene where showboating is the norm and for those of you with no cards at the table, stop instigating the caged lion. We all appreciate the EVOlution and just like its name implies, it has continued to evolve by raising the bar for the Import community. Each model produced has had its flaws/improvements and according to each respective car owner those flaws/improvements were inferior/superior to the previous model. Pedro said it best when he mentioned that there is no shortage of Hondas, Mustangs, Cobalts, etc. that we can beat on so lets cast our enthusiasm that direction.

Now, if you would excuse me, I have a cup of coffee to make as some of us are on block leave.
Old Apr 7, 2009, 04:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Sabot
get me a good tuner for the X...
FP Red & 1000cc inj.
Kevin Dubois
817-776-2170
Old Apr 7, 2009, 06:07 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by pure_evo
Simmer down fellahs...

What started off as a simple misunderstanding is slowly growing into something that it shouldn't. The one thing about a forum and email for that matter is it's difficult to convey tone. For those individuals that were/are involved from the beginning, I'm from the old school, and nothing beats squashing matters face-to-face. For those individuals not involved, don't add any wood or fuel to the small flame regardless if is sarcastic, fact, fiction, or anything in between because again you can't convey tone. Most of you fellahs have had some interaction with me one way or another and I'm the same person face-to-face as I am when I'm sitting behind this computer. This isn't some high school scene where showboating is the norm and for those of you with no cards at the table, stop instigating the caged lion. We all appreciate the EVOlution and just like its name implies, it has continued to evolve by raising the bar for the Import community. Each model produced has had its flaws/improvements and according to each respective car owner those flaws/improvements were inferior/superior to the previous model. Pedro said it best when he mentioned that there is no shortage of Hondas, Mustangs, Cobalts, etc. that we can beat on so lets cast our enthusiasm that direction.

Now, if you would excuse me, I have a cup of coffee to make as some of us are on block leave.
THANK YOU!!! Levar is right! I haven't owned but the 8 that I have now, but I am just excited when a 9 upgrades or a X upgrades because I'm a Evo enthusiast!! That is what I thought this sight was for. To have a place for all Evo lovers, regardless of the model, to come and talk, not argue, about thier car!! Come on fellas, I don't know all of you, but it really makes no sense to continue arguing over something as simple as a Roman numeral on your trunk. EVO up

THEM HILLS DID IT AGAIN!!
Old Apr 7, 2009, 06:09 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by pure_evo
Simmer down fellahs...

Levar, no one cares that you are on leave or about your coffee! lol
Old Apr 7, 2009, 06:33 AM
Evolved Member

Thats what I was trying to say that IMO the Evo X hast had as many upgrades as the 8/9. Some people took it as I was talking **** so they come at me with ignorant remarks so I answered back. I wasnt trying to make a big issue, Im getting told that I cant drive, and that I should bring my car to rallys. Some people on EvoM know me and others dont, either way I am a car crazy individual. I thought that the whole point of EvoM was to get to know people and hang out. Let other people hate on us, not hate on each other. You dont have to like me, you cant hate me but atleast let me know. I guess Im use to the way things are back home in Chicago. I guess its not the same here..........

soceur77:
Look at your post time.....WOW!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 7, 2009, 06:34 AM

I have my wife's stock 03 Evo that needs a normal alignment. Do anybody knows a place in the area that I could get this done with out making a long trip?

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in