Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2009, 01:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gravvyboy
You mean the calipers? I can do that on my own with a wire brush, Red Duplicolor Spray paint and some High Temp Clear coat. I just need the Brembo Stickers, that's all...
there ya go!

Who else will be rolling at that time?

1. Sabot
2. monkey_187
3. gravvyboy
4. soceur77 ridin with pure or monkey

Boug I told you monkey had a mean shift techinique

(qoute)So they werent parking their bikes seperate from everyone that didnt have the new ****. I am shocked!!
LOL it was more so eeryone talked and laughed with everyone and it wasnt just standing around, we mingled and then actually went on the road and had some fun too:P
Old Apr 8, 2009, 01:28 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by soceur77

Thanks for the compliment, I try my best at what I do untill I master it!

Glad to hear that the biker scene is getting along great.
Old Apr 8, 2009, 05:54 PM

Whats going on everyone?? Im still very new and inexperienced with my car. I was wondering if any one would be willing to meet up with me in the near future and drive my car and see how you think its running. Like I said I really dont know a whole lot and would really appreciate some advice on what I can do to make it run better and some ideas as far as upgrading.
Old Apr 8, 2009, 06:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
[quote=monkey_187;6914939]Thanks for the compliment, I try my best at what I do untill I master it! /quote]

Hey. I got that 2-3 shift down this afternoon. Now if I can only put together a nice 1-2-3. I still have to remind myself that my foot is on the gas. I'll keep practicing every time a road gives me the chance.

Break...

I'm looking at roughly $3,300 shipped for the cast HTA35r with 0.63 turbine housing. Right now I'm doing power-under-the-curve comparisons with the FP Red/meth set ups to see which of the two comes out in front. More to follow...
Old Apr 8, 2009, 06:57 PM
Evolved Member

Well I went by Petsmart to get some things for my new dog and I saw that the Target paking lot is blocked off with a big black net. I wonder if people or the cops started complaining about us being there?
Old Apr 8, 2009, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by monkey_187
Well I went by Petsmart to get some things for my new dog and I saw that the Target paking lot is blocked off with a big black net. I wonder if people or the cops started complaining about us being there?
My master plan to have meets at the park is is working (evil laugh) buhahahahaha so where we meeting?

{quote}Whats going on everyone?? Im still very new and inexperienced with my car. I was wondering if any one would be willing to meet up with me in the near future and drive my car and see how you think its running. Like I said I really dont know a whole lot and would really appreciate some advice on what I can do to make it run better and some ideas as far as upgrading

hey bro/sis well i was going to say to just come by the target tonight (thurs) but seems that place may be on black list, where ever we decide to meet though just come out and we can help you get on the right track
Old Apr 9, 2009, 04:07 AM

My master plan to have meets at the park is is working (evil laugh) buhahahahaha so where we meeting?

{quote}Whats going on everyone?? Im still very new and inexperienced with my car. I was wondering if any one would be willing to meet up with me in the near future and drive my car and see how you think its running. Like I said I really dont know a whole lot and would really appreciate some advice on what I can do to make it run better and some ideas as far as upgrading

hey bro/sis well i was going to say to just come by the target tonight (thurs) but seems that place may be on black list, where ever we decide to meet though just come out and we can help you get on the right track
Awesome ill definetly do that. Just let me know when and where, thanks alot.
Old Apr 9, 2009, 06:13 AM
Evolved Member

So are we meeting up tonight or when? We can chill at that park but the thing is it has a very deep dip. Most of us dropped our cars and might f**k up the bottom of or cars. I will drive by there today and if I can clear it, Im down for that being the new spot. One thing that we have to check is when they turn the lights off. I went to walk my dogs there before and they turned the lights off at 2130.

Last edited by monkey_187; Apr 9, 2009 at 08:23 AM.
Old Apr 9, 2009, 06:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
It's all good as there is no shortage of places to meet. I'm not sure about Longbranch Park as there is some type of ban there after the lights go out. I went there one night just to chill out and I wasn't even parked for five minutes before the Christmas tree lights came on. Lions Park is on the other side of SSL not too far from Target. There's also the park to the right just as you take the Indian Trails exit. I'm sure there are a few other places too.
Old Apr 9, 2009, 07:09 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I would have to agree with levar as far as lions park with it being the closest park near target. Just trying to keep it in the same general area would be good.
Old Apr 9, 2009, 08:28 AM
Evolved Member

We can also use the paring lot next to Walmart, the old Goody's store parking. It is at the end of Guitar Center.

Here is a picture of it in the background
Old Apr 9, 2009, 08:57 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks for the compliment, I try my best at what I do untill I master it!

Glad to hear that the biker scene is getting along great.
PLEASE share the knowledge I can only achieve clutchless shifting at low speeds(creeping)!! TEACH ME, SINSE?? Teach me??!!!!
Old Apr 9, 2009, 09:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
there ya go!

Who else will be rolling at that time?

1. Sabot
2. monkey_187
3. gravvyboy
4. soceur77 ridin with pure or monkey
5. 03nevaevolution

(qoute)So they werent parking their bikes seperate from everyone that didnt have the new ****. I am shocked!!
LOL it was more so eeryone talked and laughed with everyone and it wasnt just standing around, we mingled and then actually went on the road and had some fun too:P
I have no issue meeting tonight instead of 2moro. Just need to know where and when
Old Apr 9, 2009, 09:47 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 03nevaevolution
PLEASE share the knowledge I can only achieve clutchless shifting at low speeds(creeping)!! TEACH ME, SINSE?? Teach me??!!!!
I would like to teach anyone that is willing to learn, but they have to be VERY VERY carefull. The last peson I showed I think tried to hard and now is having car problems. I hope its not my fault, sorry pure_evo, I told you it takes time and patience to get it right. I hope ALL is well with your car, I feel like its my fault.
Old Apr 9, 2009, 12:20 PM

I would like to teach anyone that is willing to learn, but they have to be VERY VERY carefull. The last peson I showed I think tried to hard and now is having car problems. I hope its not my fault, sorry pure_evo, I told you it takes time and patience to get it right. I hope ALL is well with your car, I feel like its my fault.
Naw its not your fault...lol Ill let levar expalin if he chooses to do so...wheres the big dummy smily when you need one..lol He will be fine... the target parking lot is actually still doable we would just have to shift down a little further then where we usually park, seems easiest thing to do.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in