Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2009, 05:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
On 121148APR, we get a newbie to the thread and within a couple of hours we are already trying to keep the peace. What's up with that? I think I speak (type) for the majority of those on this thread when I say that there should at no time be any drama within the EVO family - PERIOD. This isn't high school like some have already mentioned and some things are better to be left in the past. Most of us believe in living above drama as there are more important things going. This is not MySpace or somewhere a person can get their E-gangsta degree either. We are all straight up guys that love what the EVO can do and enjoy relaxing and chilling out with each other. There is plenty of "meat" out there for us to chew on and it shouldn't be from each others plate. At the end of the day, some things are better off said face-to-face so at least a person can get the opportunity of meeting the person on the other end because sometimes it's hard to convey tone in a few short posts.
Old Apr 13, 2009, 05:59 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
Thanks Levar! I too hope that it s a simple fix many people run the Exedy twin and have no problems. Once you get on it (your car) something is going to go wrong. My thing is I DD my car and drive it till I master my car and and the best at driving it. I have been a V8 guy growing up, the EVO is a car I always wanted. Cars will break parts will break, that gives me a reason for more upgrades......
While you and Bryan try fixing the problem, I'll trade you turbos in the meantime so I really try some serious power shifting before I leave next week.
Old Apr 13, 2009, 06:04 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pure_evo
While you and Bryan try fixing the problem, I'll trade you turbos in the meantime so I really try some serious power shifting before I leave next week.
If I can get the car fix ASAP you can come over and practice on the car. You know where I live, just let me know before you come over. I usually go walking the dogs with the misses.
Old Apr 13, 2009, 06:34 AM
Evolved Member

wariosport:

I cant find thelink to show you that front bumper we talked about, I will keep looking for it though. The STi video you sent me was insane, that guy has some serious driving skills. That is the way our type of cars should be driven..........
Old Apr 13, 2009, 06:46 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Darwinism
Thanks man, here's a time slip of my best run friday night....

Welcome Darwinism. Clever username. Your welcome to join us at the next autocross event at San Marcos Airport on Apr 19.
Old Apr 13, 2009, 08:23 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Darwinism
Regardless of what happened, I don't even know what happened I think this issue needs to be squashed......
Don't let this stuff scare you away. We are all good people in real life.
We need to keep growing the Evo community around Ft Hood.

I may be stopping buy automax this week to get some minor service done. Hopefully, I'll see you there.
Old Apr 13, 2009, 09:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoG8r
I may be stopping buy automax this week to get some minor service done.
Hopefully they treat you better than they did for me.
Old Apr 13, 2009, 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by pure_evo
This is not MySpace or somewhere a person can get their E-gangsta degree either. .
What!!? Im a E thug for life!!!! Eaaaaaaaaast siiiiiiiiiide! LOL I got some stuff to do this morning but ill come by the house later if youre home.
Old Apr 13, 2009, 11:54 AM
Evolved Member

Levar, this thread is for you.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...rbo-timer.html
Old Apr 13, 2009, 12:03 PM
Evolved Member

And another...

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...93-octane.html
Old Apr 13, 2009, 02:13 PM

Don't let this stuff scare you away. We are all good people in real life.
We need to keep growing the Evo community around Ft Hood.

I may be stopping buy automax this week to get some minor service done. Hopefully, I'll see you there.

Yeah I totally agree, Yeah if you stop by come holler at me, I'm probably working on a yellow convertible beetle or something......
Old Apr 13, 2009, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by wariosport
Welcome Darwinism. Clever username. Your welcome to join us at the next autocross event at San Marcos Airport on Apr 19.
Yeah I would love to check out an autocross event, its on a sunday so I can def make it. Drag racing get's a little boring.
Old Apr 13, 2009, 02:32 PM

[QUOTE=monkey_187;6932575]It has nothing to do with that, come on Im going to get mad over a note. Im more mad that my interior was so dirty and I loved t when I turned my a/c on and all the dust and dirt shot out from my vents. That was great!

I don't have or ever had any hard feelings towards you and there was no specific motive for me not to do the best I can for you as well as any other person I work with. It's business and I'm sure I explained the full process of what was going to happen and what I explained is how it happened. Of course, things do not always happen the way that you want it.

Nonetheless, you got a free transmission, a free clutch install, a loaner car, kept your vehicle inside the shop and I even had them wash and vacuum the car afterwards. Of course, the timeframe sucked but I couldn't do anything about that. So I wish I could do more but if that is not good service, then I'm sorry. I do not perform the actual work on the vehicle myself.
Old Apr 13, 2009, 03:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by soceur77
What!!? Im a E thug for life!!!! Eaaaaaaaaast siiiiiiiiiide! LOL I got some stuff to do this morning but ill come by the house later if youre home.
Stop by at any time. We are going to grab some quick groceries from the commissary and then pick up little momma from the day care. From there, I'm just going to chill and drink some Coronas. Bring a nice sized thumb drive with you.

Fred, here are my two due outs:

This is/was done on pump/93 set at 29PSI.

And for the terminator headlights...

Old Apr 13, 2009, 03:29 PM
Evolved Member

I got a PM from meanmud that the pics are up for the turbo timer you want. I had an HKS in my VIII installed in the stock clock location.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in