Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2009, 03:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm posting a couple pics from the 29th Autox.

The Group

Mario's "special" brother-in-law.

My X at the starting grid.

The neighbor that came with us. He has a nice R32.
Old Apr 13, 2009, 04:57 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Nice to see that you fellahs had a great time. I also see Mario still in the "power" stance. He must have been a retired Command Sergeant Major or something.
Old Apr 13, 2009, 06:30 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
It has nothing to do with that, come on Im going to get mad over a note. Im more mad that my interior was so dirty and I loved t when I turned my a/c on and all the dust and dirt shot out from my vents. That was great!

I don't have or ever had any hard feelings towards you and there was no specific motive for me not to do the best I can for you as well as any other person I work with. It's business and I'm sure I explained the full process of what was going to happen and what I explained is how it happened. Of course, things do not always happen the way that you want it.

Nonetheless, you got a free transmission, a free clutch install, a loaner car, kept your vehicle inside the shop and I even had them wash and vacuum the car afterwards. Of course, the timeframe sucked but I couldn't do anything about that. So I wish I could do more but if that is not good service, then I'm sorry. I do not perform the actual work on the vehicle myself.
Im not going to argue over the situation, I bet you are mad and you have every right to be cause of the situation. Yes I did get the tranny and clutch installed all for free. I did talk to you after I came to pick up my car and I told you "thanks for all of your help and for getting the tranny replaced". I remember saying that cause I was there when I said it. Either way the situation is over and done with, I am not the type to hold a grudge. I even invited you to come out to Target when we have meets and you said you would try to make it. Looks like you have or now are checking our board, either way, welcome
Old Apr 13, 2009, 06:33 PM

all the cars on this thing is hotness X.x
Old Apr 13, 2009, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by Evoguyfhp
all the cars on this thing is hotness X.x
just wait till you see my engine swap!!!
Attached Thumbnails Ft Hood Evo Check-in-2jz_945.jpg  
Old Apr 13, 2009, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by soceur77
just wait till you see my engine swap!!!
speaking of engine swaps, here's a couple of pics of my subie, after I did some internal work with some cosworth goodies. I know it's not an evo so don't bash me too bad lol. I can say this, even in stock form I feel more confident in the as far as capabilities in handling than the sti did with suspension modifications. I also believe that the X has a lot more potential with the stock motor than the sti did, well it's always been like that even with the 4g63, but still I'd like to see how far I can take the X....

Old Apr 13, 2009, 11:39 PM

looks awsome man!!! I know some will boo me but i like the sti, the year model you have and the one before it. Dont know what suburu was thinking about with the new sti. I need to link you up with steve. He has a ralliart as well as a mean 400+hp subi. He post here from time to time. I literlly rolled through the automax bay on my motorcycle today, was cutting across to get to best buy

had to edit didnt notice the roll cage first time around....super props looks good!

Boug do we have a local kevind in the making? lol minus tuning prowlness...lol

Last edited by soceur77; Apr 13, 2009 at 11:41 PM.
Old Apr 13, 2009, 11:43 PM

Monkey im still up and its 0141 and i want re-match, i should come over and wake you up...grrrrrrrrr! lol oh well at least i got the tennis belt so far:P
Old Apr 14, 2009, 06:51 AM
Evolved Member

Monkey im still up and its 0141 and i want re-match, i should come over and wake you up...grrrrrrrrr! lol oh well at least i got the tennis belt so far:P
You might have the tennis belt, that you got lucky playing, but that is the only one you are going to get. If my memory is correct I spanked that @ss in baseball. Bowling is next......

Any time you want to stop by and get beat, you know where I live........
Old Apr 14, 2009, 07:14 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
You might have the tennis belt, that you got lucky playing, but that is the only one you are going to get. If my memory is correct I spanked that @ss in baseball. Bowling is next......

Any time you want to stop by and get beat, you know where I live........
I'm assuming you guys are playing Wii?
Old Apr 14, 2009, 07:56 AM
Evolved Member

Boug do we have a local kevind in the making? lol minus tuning prowlness...lol
We will have to see and time will tell. If we can get Monkey to break some more parts, we can give him some practice on EVOs.
Old Apr 14, 2009, 09:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by pure_evo
We will have to see and time will tell. If we can get Monkey to break some more parts, we can give him some practice on EVOs.
Who are y'all talking about?
Old Apr 14, 2009, 10:08 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 06RedRalli
Who are y'all talking about?
We are talking about Darwinism. He is the newest guy to the group. A former Subie fellah with some apparent skill in dabbling.
Old Apr 14, 2009, 10:14 AM

levar get your butt off the couch and get windy out the house...lol im home
Old Apr 14, 2009, 01:35 PM
Evolved Member

levar get your butt off the couch and get windy out the house...lol im home
I keep my computer always on as I am doing an Iraqi morale improvement mission of the extreme video type.

We will have plenty to talk about in the weeks ahead as Iraq can get a little monotonous at times. Rest assured, the route that I go will be the best overall. At the end of the day, a solid 500+whp with just as much torque will keep smiles on my face for a long time. The decision is in choosing the weapon of choice.

I believe I have something that you can chew on as my path is pretty much set. But first, going on numbers alone, which of these would you choose?

"x" turbo, 30PSI, 445/415
"x" turbo, 29PSI, 438/372
"x" turbo, 31PSI, 523/462
"x" turbo, 29PSI, 532/385

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in