Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2009, 03:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pure_evo
I keep my computer always on as I am doing an Iraqi morale improvement mission of the extreme video type.

We will have plenty to talk about in the weeks ahead as Iraq can get a little monotonous at times. Rest assured, the route that I go will be the best overall. At the end of the day, a solid 500+whp with just as much torque will keep smiles on my face for a long time. The decision is in choosing the weapon of choice.

I believe I have something that you can chew on as my path is pretty much set. But first, going on numbers alone, which of these would you choose?

"x" turbo, 30PSI, 445/415
"x" turbo, 29PSI, 438/372
"x" turbo, 31PSI, 523/462
"x" turbo, 29PSI, 532/385
none!! i want 100000/10000
Well you know that Im more a transient guy over peak hp but when it comes down to it my first choice was 532/385 because anything over 400lbs of tq and u run into realibilty problems unless u have spare change to beef up the weaker parts. But Ive always based the numbers I want in my car to best a stock z06 which are 404/412 so my answer would have to be 445/415 for a conservative win against said car. Now spill the beans...how did that email to chad go

Last edited by soceur77; Apr 14, 2009 at 03:25 PM.
Old Apr 14, 2009, 03:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by soceur77
none!! i want 100000/10000
Well you know that Im more a transient guy over peak hp but when it comes down to it my first choice was 532/385 because anything over 400lbs of tq and u run into realibilty problems unless u have spare change to beef up the weaker parts. But Ive always based the numbers I want in my car to best a stock z06 which are 404/412 so my answer would have to be 445/415 for a conservative win against said car. Now spill the beans...how did that email to chad go
The answer my dear friend is the BBK Full set at 30PSI with E85. The beautiful thing of it all is that you don't have to worry about the double pump requirement as 1000cc will be just fine. BBK Full ($1,700) + Aquamist w/Kevin installation ($900) + street tune =
Old Apr 14, 2009, 04:10 PM
Evolved Member

Its has been proven, I have the worst luck ever! Here is how my day went today.......

I come home for lunch and my English Bulldogge beats up my Pitbull. Dogge-E busted Belle's stitches and had her bleeding from her ear. To think that Pitbull's have the worst reputation know to mankind. So I had to rush Belle to the emergency room to get fixed up. I get stuck behind a major accident near a fuel station by my house and cops tell me I cant go that way. So I gun it right past the fuel station and over to the Pet ER. I can care less about a ticket at this point, my dog was hurt. I leave work early to pick Belle up, POP! and I get a fu**ing flat leaving the Pet ER. Now I need a new tire for the Terminator, I just cant win in the month of April, I guess Im the fool.

Anyone want to donate a 275/40/17? They are $300 a piece new.........FFFFUUUUUUU******K!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 14, 2009, 04:38 PM

daaamn! bro yea that sucks! I guess Ill give u a break and not come whip dat *** today..lol Let me know if need anything.
Old Apr 14, 2009, 04:41 PM

The answer my dear friend is the BBK Full set at 30PSI with E85. The beautiful thing of it all is that you don't have to worry about the double pump requirement as 1000cc will be just fine. BBK Full ($1,700) + Aquamist w/Kevin installation ($900) + street tune =
Hmm the only problem with this is I would have to use e-85 and i kinda of want to stay away from that type of setup....you of ppl would understand if i dont have e85 in the tank what could happen I know i could get by on 93 if i didnt have e85 station but you can only keep a evo out of boost for too long need another option Dr.Boug!
Old Apr 14, 2009, 06:05 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by monkey_187
Its has been proven, I have the worst luck ever! Here is how my day went today.......

I come home for lunch and my English Bulldogge beats up my Pitbull. Dogge-E busted Belle's stitches and had her bleeding from her ear. To think that Pitbull's have the worst reputation know to mankind. So I had to rush Belle to the emergency room to get fixed up. I get stuck behind a major accident near a fuel station by my house and cops tell me I cant go that way. So I gun it right past the fuel station and over to the Pet ER. I can care less about a ticket at this point, my dog was hurt. I leave work early to pick Belle up, POP! and I get a fu**ing flat leaving the Pet ER. Now I need a new tire for the Terminator, I just cant win in the month of April, I guess Im the fool.

Anyone want to donate a 275/40/17? They are $300 a piece new.........FFFFUUUUUUU******K!!!!!!!!!
Sorry to read all this bad luck. What brand tire are you using? That's crazy expensive.
Old Apr 14, 2009, 06:13 PM

Sup guys
I been working on my S14 for the last couple of days. Do any body knows someone or a shop in Killeen that can weld Aluminum? Hopefully TIG. I need a HKS BOV flange welded on my hot pipe.
Old Apr 14, 2009, 06:21 PM

You need one of this my friend
Old Apr 14, 2009, 06:23 PM
Evolved Member

Hmm the only problem with this is I would have to use e-85 and i kinda of want to stay away from that type of setup....you of ppl would understand if i dont have e85 in the tank what could happen I know i could get by on 93 if i didnt have e85 station but you can only keep a evo out of boost for too long need another option Dr.Boug!
The obvious option is the Aquamist kit we spoke about.
Old Apr 14, 2009, 06:33 PM
Evolved Member

Caesar, I'm sorry to hear about this, bro. It is so unfortunate. I have to tell you that adversity strengthens character. I'm not surprised about the little skirmish as Madam English is pretty jealous being the only child for so long.
Old Apr 14, 2009, 06:45 PM

Caesar, I'm sorry to hear about this, bro. It is so unfortunate. I have to tell you that adversity strengthens character. I'm not surprised about the little skirmish as Madam English is pretty jealous being the only child for so long.
lol madam english so true...so true
Old Apr 14, 2009, 06:45 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Sabot
Sup guys
I been working on my S14 for the last couple of days. Do any body knows someone or a shop in Killeen that can weld Aluminum? Hopefully TIG. I need a HKS BOV flange welded on my hot pipe.
I did not have good luck with Deep Stage when I had them weld some stuff for my STI. I'll ask my buddy down the street, he knows everyone worth a damn in this town.
Old Apr 14, 2009, 06:46 PM

man all of a sudden i want a doughtnut...lol
Attached Images  

Last edited by soceur77; Apr 14, 2009 at 06:56 PM.
Old Apr 14, 2009, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by EvoG8r
I did not have good luck with Deep Stage when I had them weld some stuff for my STI. I'll ask my buddy down the street, he knows everyone worth a damn in this town.
no plans on going to Deep Stage so don't worry about that..lol and thanks for the help in advance
Old Apr 14, 2009, 07:35 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoG8r
Sorry to read all this bad luck. What brand tire are you using? That's crazy expensive.
Goodyear Eagle F1 GS

Originally Posted by Sabot
You need one of this my friend
I reeaaaaly need one of those! BTW, I saw your boy at the Vet, he has a bad a$$ pit. I talked to him for a while, then I had to leave and finish my sh!tty day.

It was all just an accident, just like when a child gets hurt playing tag. She new she hurt her step-sister. Dogge-E was excited to see Belle come back, she even cleaned her ears. It was like telling her she was sorry.......

man all of a sudden i want a doughtnut...lol
Well laugh it up soceur77 cause one of us has to, but I will get the last one when I spank that a$$ in Wii.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in