Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2009, 04:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wariosport
Someone scratched my car the day after I took it out of the shop.
Someone keyed my car the same night I baught it, I came out the next morning to take her for a spin and I almost had a heart attack.

Originally Posted by soceur77
Monkey thanks for the help today, always there for me...damn that sounds gay...rephrase youre clutch when youre needed
Not a problem!
I am always willing to help someone out, even though others that dont know me are quick to judge me. As for your post, yes very gay!
Old Apr 24, 2009, 04:32 PM

Stuck up evo owner alert!!! Yellow evo with KR motorsport front mount. I turned around and rode back to where he was to holla at him and to see if was on the forums, new to town yada yada, the dude was totally acting as if i pulled up in a geo metro and was beneath him and his evo. Granted I was on my bike so he didnt know i was an evo owner as well but he didnt even give the chance to try and socialize he litterlly turned his back on me, i was like wtf. Because I was in uniform I bit my tongue but I just shruged and rode off...guess u can tell it pissed me off. I heard from someone that i told the story to he claims he has the fastest evo in killeen........ok But hell what do I know maybe his mind was somewhere else and hes actually a cool guy i can buy that, but just being rude to someone...unexcusable rant off.
Old Apr 24, 2009, 04:35 PM

Oh yea Monkey thanks for utilization of the garage, I noticed you had the cobra on the grass antisipating me coming over tonight...thanks. But ill be over tommorw morning sometime.
Also in the good news catagory I got a sponser!!!! Hill Billy Componets HBC!! Thanks monkey for the hook up ROFLMAO!!
Old Apr 24, 2009, 04:48 PM
Evolved Member

Stuck up evo owner alert!!! Yellow evo with KR motorsport front mount. I turned around and rode back to where he was to holla at him and to see if was on the forums, new to town yada yada, the dude was totally acting as if i pulled up in a geo metro and was beneath him and his evo. Granted I was on my bike so he didnt know i was an evo owner as well but he didnt even give the chance to try and socialize he litterlly turned his back on me, i was like wtf. Because I was in uniform I bit my tongue but I just shruged and rode off...guess u can tell it pissed me off. I heard from someone that i told the story to he claims he has the fastest evo in killeen........ok But hell what do I know maybe his mind was somewhere else and hes actually a cool guy i can buy that, but just being rude to someone...unexcusable rant off.
He tells everyone that he has the fastest EVO in Killeen but even if he does he cant drive! I was behind him one day and he was already in 4th gear and he was only about 100 yards from the stop sign. I know some people that know him, he does have a big ego. He DOES NOT HAVE THE FASTEST EVO in Killeen, I know for a fact! If he is on the forums or someone that knows him is, you can tell him I said it! I call B.S. on im having the fastest EVO, it sounds stock with an exhaust.
Old Apr 24, 2009, 05:31 PM

I saw that red mishimoto evo x today on my way home. It looks really nice, I like it. But I have to say..does anyone knows if he has a turbo upgrade? He has that "turbokits.com sticker on his rear bumper. Anyway he trYed to let his car be noticed but it didn't pulled hard.
Old Apr 24, 2009, 05:42 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MikeAce
I saw that red mishimoto evo x today on my way home. It looks really nice, I like it. But I have to say..does anyone knows if he has a turbo upgrade? He has that "turbokits.com sticker on his rear bumper. Anyway he trYed to let his car be noticed but it didn't pulled hard.
Just talked to someone today that knows him, and the answer is no. He doesnt its all just a bunch of stickers. Its like getting an intake from the EVO god Buschur and putting "Buschur Powered" stickers on your car.
Old Apr 24, 2009, 05:43 PM
Evolved Member

soceur77:

We are glad to be your sponsor!
Old Apr 24, 2009, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by monkey_187
Just talked to someone today that knows him, and the answer is no. He doesnt its all just a bunch of stickers. Its like getting an intake from the EVO god Buschur and putting "Buschur Powered" stickers on your car.
Ok so all this time he has been ignoring other evo owners is been for "****s and giggles". Well ok. Next time I'll go all the way then.
Like the sticker u have in your rear window Monkey.
Old Apr 24, 2009, 07:47 PM
Evolving Member

Are you serious he said he has the fastest car in Killeen? That's kind of ignorant to say, because everyone knows I have the fastest car in Killeen!
Old Apr 24, 2009, 10:29 PM
Evolved Member

There's a yellow Evo on post, I've seen it parked over by the 502nd Dental. I wonder if it's the same guy. I've waved to him a couple of times while driving...nothing.

On a side note I saw some kid in uniform (E-4) roll up to Wal-Mart in an M3 today! I met him by the door and asked if that was his M3, he just kinda looked at me, mumbled and walked off. Maybe I scared him, I'm looking a little rough, on leave and haven't shaved in about 2 1/2 weeks. lol He probably thought I was going to steal his car or something.
Old Apr 24, 2009, 10:56 PM

edited due to being drunk and not remebering what the hell I was typing.

Last edited by soceur77; Apr 25, 2009 at 10:52 AM.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 12:17 AM

WHAT A NIGHT!!! .. sooo much fun ... i ran a 14.11 on the 1/4 .... FUN FUN FUN..... only mod is a SRI right now.... LOVE THIS EVO!!!!
Old Apr 25, 2009, 01:09 AM

Yep seen the guy...I shook deuces but no return ..oh well
Old Apr 25, 2009, 05:48 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Be careful, he just may be the fastest Evo in Killeen. He would have to be to have aluminum foil on his bumper for heat shield. Honestly, if you couldn't see the car, you would never guess it was an Evo from the way it sounds.

I also saw a WW Evo 8 with what looked like Adans on it going up Hood Rd yesterday, waved at him, nothing back! I met two AS 8's . Both were going on leave after just getting back. One earlier than the other. Talked to both but only got one number. I've seen the other around, but he anti social too. Oh well, what can you do.

Last edited by 03nevaevolution; Apr 25, 2009 at 05:53 AM. Reason: additional info on Evo sightings...
Old Apr 25, 2009, 05:55 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by wariosport
Is anyone going out to Target?
Sorry I couldn't make it out last night. Baby girl wasn't feeling well. I'll catch yall next time

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in