Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2009, 07:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Which brings the question who Does have the fastest evo on post...Please no bashing i just wanna know what the competition is ya know? =)
C'mon post it if you got it!
Turbo and trap speed if u got it=)
Old Apr 25, 2009, 08:05 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by soceur77
Stuck up evo owner alert!!! Yellow evo with KR motorsport front mount. ...unexcusable rant off.
What does he run in the quarter?

On another note. Me and Wario met up with the Subaru guys and hung out at pluckers for the evening. They are a great group of guys and they have some sick rides. I hope we all get a chance to do a meet with them.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 08:06 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by bankaiup
Which brings the question who Does have the fastest evo on post...Please no bashing i just wanna know what the competition is ya know? =)
Well, they would need to run at least an 11.4 to keep up with your STI.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 08:12 AM

Wait what? no i never ran a 11.4!!! that's a lie!
ok maybe i did...none the less I'm still learning to drive with the new hp bump
131mph trap was what I was happy with...it'll be probably lower once i hit a better ET
Old Apr 25, 2009, 08:16 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by MikeAce
Ok so all this time he has been ignoring other evo owners is been for "****s and giggles". Well ok. Next time I'll go all the way then.
Like the sticker u have in your rear window Monkey.
Everyone gets a kick out of my sticker It added 75whp and 40ftq

Update:

I went to a BBQ last night and I was talking about this car. Everyone was asking about my EVO and we started talking about that X. Well I didnt know that the guy I was talking to is best friends with the owner. Turns out he says he has the fastest X right now. Not the fastet X in Killeen but the fastest X period. I could not stop when I heard that. I kind of mad his friend mad cause I was laughing. So I asked about all the stickers, turns out he gets free oil changes and tires, thats it He baught a Mishimoto radiator, rims and tires so Mishimoto payed him to put their sticker on his car. HE decided to put it on that big not the company. His friend got so mad that I guess he called him and told him I was laughing at him. His ego kicked in and he wanted to meet and race, once everyone heard that they all laughed at him. (I was driving the Cobra) So I asked "who tuned his car?" the answer I heard just made me walk away..."he hasnt had a chance to cause there is no need for it the car is already fast as f**k". I guess all the X come "fast as f**k" so how is it that he has the fastest X in the US?
Old Apr 25, 2009, 08:30 AM

YOu should tell him Turbochargers in Houston has over 500 right now...that thing is a beast!
Old Apr 25, 2009, 08:30 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoG8r
What does he run in the quarter?

15's for the fastest EVO in Killeen, the guy thinks because he has an evo its really fast. He rides with a 20 year old kid in a SRT-4 and they always say they can beat every car in Killeen, american or import. The kid got mad one day cause he pulled up next to me in the EVO and I asked, "thats not american muscle or an import what is that?". He got mad and said "its a tuner", I was like "oh **** I have that same setting on my radio too".
Old Apr 25, 2009, 12:25 PM
Evolved Member

WTF is wrong with ricers. Some people are just dumb as f***! I want to race the dip $h!t in the VIII and the X to see just how fast these guys really are.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 04:06 PM

i guess no one payed attention when i said i ran a 14.11 last night at the little river race way.... i mean come on my only mod right now it the drop in cone filter... i was faster than the STI... the mustangs... the trucks ( i know not really in the same class)... hell i had a great time and a TON of fun... i even beat out the turbo'd miata speed that was there... mmmmmm fun fun fun... ohhh and on a side note i wone 3rd place to day in the killeen festival car show with my celica YAY!!!!!!! next up ..... san antonio (HUGE) HEAT WAVE show... may 2-3rd...
Old Apr 25, 2009, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by h311rasor
i guess no one payed attention when i said i ran a 14.11 last night at the little river race way.... i mean come on my only mod right now it the drop in cone filter... i was faster than the STI... the mustangs... the trucks ( i know not really in the same class)... hell i had a great time and a TON of fun... i even beat out the turbo'd miata speed that was there... mmmmmm fun fun fun... ohhh and on a side note i wone 3rd place to day in the killeen festival car show with my celica YAY!!!!!!! next up ..... san antonio (HUGE) HEAT WAVE show... may 2-3rd...
Not bad congrats on your 3rd place with the Celica.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 04:51 PM

don't they run mid 13s stock?
Old Apr 25, 2009, 06:15 PM

well if they did i would have gotten mid 13's. haahahaaa.... dont believe the hype.. they also sell them as 300 HP.. but truthfully they are about 229-240 HP....
Old Apr 25, 2009, 10:58 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by bankaiup
I'm not too sure about the competition is around here. I know for sure that me and two friends are in the low 12s in the 1/4 mile(although I should do much better, stupid Temple track) But I did run into someone driving a blue Evo that was way faster than me. The car I was driving is pushing just a little over 400 horses with GT35r tuned on 93 with a stock 2.0. I was on Clearcreek headed for the 195 when I saw him coming from behind. So I punched it thinking I'd show off a little. But this guy slowly pulled away from me. He was a good 4 car lengths ahead of me and I had to slow down cause the car I was driving has a bad suspension setup and we were about to hit a curve. And that was the last day I saw that car.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 11:08 PM

wow low 12s.. nice.... when you headed back out there i wanna see that.... by next week ill have the cat back on and be striving for MORE!!!!!
Old Apr 25, 2009, 11:19 PM
Evolving Member

I really hate it when I run into these guys who like being jerks and bragging about how fast their cars are. To me it's all about fun. I actually wouldn't even mind getting beaten from time to time. But every time I get caught at a red light with another fast car and they have the same thing in mind I always end up way in front of him. Although one time I was on the highway doing about 60 and this damn GTO pulled away from me. Being an AWD car and still on stock turbo I'm not going to keep up with the faster RWD cars on the highway yet....I'll leave them in the dust on a curvy road though

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in