Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26, 2009, 01:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
OK. I'm at Camp Taji (1st Air CAV BDE). I understand and I've seen plenty 'a EVO' on here that are put together pretty good. You will not have an issue whatsoever finding a nice toy in the $20-25K range.
Old Jul 26, 2009, 01:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pure_evo
OK. I'm at Camp Taji (1st Air CAV BDE). I understand and I've seen plenty 'a EVO' on here that are put together pretty good. You will not have an issue whatsoever finding a nice toy in the $20-25K range.
I'm originally from AZ and I seem them go less than that in Arizona. Thats cool though man, when do you take your midtour leave? I head out in Nov for midtour myself. But once we both get back and I have my evo we need to have a redeployment get together, go to the bar and slam a few beers.
Old Jul 26, 2009, 01:27 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Seifer
I'm originally from AZ and I seem them go less than that in Arizona. Thats cool though man, when do you take your midtour leave? I head out in Nov for midtour myself. But once we both get back and I have my evo we need to have a redeployment get together, go to the bar and slam a few beers.
My best friend lives in Surprise, AZ and is a cop there. I'm always asking about the latest radar technology so his boys can't catch me. I go on leave in early September and once I get back I'll have about 6.5-7.0 months to go. I do agree that we will have to do a welcome home party (EVO style) and Corona is my weapon of choice.
Old Jul 26, 2009, 01:36 PM

My best friend lives in Surprise, AZ and is a cop there. I'm always asking about the latest radar technology so his boys can't catch me. I go on leave in early September and once I get back I'll have about 6.5-7.0 months to go. I do agree that we will have to do a welcome home party (EVO style) and Corona is my weapon of choice.
Yea know a few buddies who are cops out there myself, but alot of my buddies I know setup a website all dedicated to Evos/Stis for AZ. There are dsms as well, so there are always meets out there, and got some friends who are working on hooking me up. Haha Coronoa, Dos Equis, Bud light and shots of soco are my weapon of choice, depends on the night. As long as we go to a real bar and not starlight I'm cool, or as long as we have a few beers before we head to starlight or whatever, after being to austin though that club doesn't amuse me as much anymore.
Old Jul 26, 2009, 01:58 PM
Evolved Member

Yea know a few buddies who are cops out there myself, but alot of my buddies I know setup a website all dedicated to Evos/Stis for AZ. There are dsms as well, so there are always meets out there, and got some friends who are working on hooking me up. Haha Coronoa, Dos Equis, Bud light and shots of soco are my weapon of choice, depends on the night. As long as we go to a real bar and not starlight I'm cool, or as long as we have a few beers before we head to starlight or whatever, after being to austin though that club doesn't amuse me as much anymore.
I'm down for the beers and Coronas but we have to go separate ways when it's club time as I'm nearly "perfectly" married.
Old Jul 26, 2009, 02:04 PM

I'm down for the beers and Coronas but we have to go separate ways when it's club time as I'm nearly "perfectly" married.
Haha thats cool dude, im not that into the club scene, so the bar will be perfect, bring your wife along and ill bring a girl to or whatever, meet up at Duckhorn or something when we get back, and have a couple of beers and shots. Although the thing is dude you up for a shot of soco? Always been something I do when I drink with whoever, get a beer, and a shot of soco to start off the night
Old Jul 26, 2009, 02:44 PM
Evolved Member

Haha thats cool dude, im not that into the club scene, so the bar will be perfect, bring your wife along and ill bring a girl to or whatever, meet up at Duckhorn or something when we get back, and have a couple of beers and shots. Although the thing is dude you up for a shot of soco? Always been something I do when I drink with whoever, get a beer, and a shot of soco to start off the night
I've never had that before and really I don't even know how to say it. But because we are (will) be back from Iraq safely then sure I'll hit one up with you. Only ONE as I'm sure it is going to burn, huh?
Old Jul 26, 2009, 02:54 PM

I've never had that before and really I don't even know how to say it. But because we are (will) be back from Iraq safely then sure I'll hit one up with you. Only ONE as I'm sure it is going to burn, huh?
You've never had southern comfort? Lol maybe you just didn't know Soco meant Southern Comfort. Its really sweet liquor, goes down smooth. Although do to many, you wake up with the worst hangover ever because of all the sugars. Dealt with that on my block leave before I deployed haha, but its still my favorite liquor
Old Jul 26, 2009, 03:07 PM

New rims on the ralliart
Old Jul 26, 2009, 04:48 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by bankaiup
New rims on the ralliart

Nice Steve. Are those off your STi?
Old Jul 26, 2009, 05:52 PM

Yup!
Old Jul 26, 2009, 07:41 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by bankaiup
Yup!
So whats on the STi?
Old Jul 26, 2009, 08:16 PM

Gotta love finishing up someones staff duty for 80$, for only 10 hrs, and now I get the rest of the day off and tomorrow I am scheduled for staff duty unless I fly out to Cedar/Adder
Old Jul 26, 2009, 10:09 PM
Evolved Member

What happened to the other rims?!?!

Damn, I gotta get those springs.
Old Jul 27, 2009, 12:13 AM
Evolved Member

Gotta love finishing up someones staff duty for 80$, for only 10 hrs, and now I get the rest of the day off and tomorrow I am scheduled for staff duty unless I fly out to Cedar/Adder
Dude, I thought that you were here in Iraq.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in