Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Ft Hood Evo Check-in

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2009, 01:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Seifer
You've never had southern comfort? Lol maybe you just didn't know Soco meant Southern Comfort. It's really sweet liquor, goes down smooth. Although do to many, you wake up with the worst hangover ever because of all the sugars. Dealt with that on my block leave before I deployed haha, but its still my favorite liquor
C'mon now, I'm from Texas so of course I knew what you were talking about. Just kidding. I had no idea. I have to tell you that I'm not much for liquor at all but like I said I will have ONE and only ONE as that could push me over the edge since Corona is probably too much for me as well. My little brothers always laugh at me when I visit College Station as they are fans of Grey Goose and some other crazy stuff that I can't pronounce. It kills them when I say, "I'll just have a Bud Light!"
Old Jul 27, 2009, 02:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wariosport
So whats on the STi?
Prodrives

Originally Posted by sith_killer_99
What happened to the other rims?!?!

Damn, I gotta get those springs.
On the sti! yes the springs rock!

All I need to do now is roll out the fenders
Old Jul 27, 2009, 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by pure_evo
C'mon now, I'm from Texas so of course I knew what you were talking about. Just kidding. I had no idea. I have to tell you that I'm not much for liquor at all but like I said I will have ONE and only ONE as that could push me over the edge since Corona is probably too much for me as well. My little brothers always laugh at me when I visit College Station as they are fans of Grey Goose and some other crazy stuff that I can't pronounce. It kills them when I say, "I'll just have a Bud Light!"
Lol just one shot than and will be good I will be a little lightweight to since I go home in November, than will be sober again til april-may myself , but yea you will have to bring your wife, I will be bringing a girl of mine as well . Also I am in Iraq but thats the kind of **** my unit does lol, finished his staff duty for 80$ than just came into work right now, bout to go to chow, than tomorrow got staff duty. So it's gonna be an easy week. Flying to Talil on friday.
Old Jul 27, 2009, 05:36 PM
Evolved Member

Here is someting for my "bowtie" friends I got a good laugh out of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKDJFsTjomQ
Old Jul 27, 2009, 11:33 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Seifer
Lol just one shot than and will be good I will be a little lightweight to since I go home in November, than will be sober again til april-may myself , but yea you will have to bring your wife, I will be bringing a girl of mine as well . Also I am in Iraq but thats the kind of **** my unit does lol, finished his staff duty for 80$ than just came into work right now, bout to go to chow, than tomorrow got staff duty. So it's gonna be an easy week. Flying to Talil on friday.
That sounds like a deal. Stay safe on your flight.
Old Jul 28, 2009, 02:57 AM

Hey monkey,

If you are interested in the AEM intake and box for the X, let me know. I have one sitting in the garage with about 400 miles on it.
Old Jul 28, 2009, 02:40 PM

Yay for staff duty in Iraq while a big dust storm is going on!!!
Old Jul 28, 2009, 06:17 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by CentexEvoX
Hey monkey,

If you are interested in the AEM intake and box for the X, let me know. I have one sitting in the garage with about 400 miles on it.
I might be, why are you getting rid of it?
Old Jul 29, 2009, 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by monkey_187
I might be, why are you getting rid of it?
I went back to the stock airbox with a cobb inlet pipe and K/N drop in filter. The car was pro-tuned a couple weeks ago on this setup so I now have no need for the AEM gear.
Old Aug 12, 2009, 08:44 PM
Evolved Member

Does anyone know where I can get a good price on mounting some tires on my rims? I know some places charge extra for rims that have TPS.
Old Aug 13, 2009, 01:01 AM
Evolved Member

Does anyone know where I can get a good price on mounting some tires on my rims? I know some places charge extra for rims that have TPS.
I personally take the Mamba to the gas station on post down the street from the food court. Good guys there...! Oh yeah, you have to update your signature block as I used 87-octane, remember?
Old Aug 13, 2009, 04:11 PM
Evolved Member

I will check them out, thanks I do remember you used 87 but I didnt want to pick on you that much thats why I put 91.

Originally Posted by pure_evo
I personally take the Mamba to the gas station on post down the street from the food court. Good guys there...! Oh yeah, you have to update your signature block as I used 87-octane, remember?
Old Aug 14, 2009, 05:12 AM
Evolved Member

I will check them out, thanks I do remember you used 87 but I didnt want to pick on you that much thats why I put 91.
Yeah! I meant to only put in enough to get to the next gas station as I was nearly bone dry. My stupid self went inside to get something to drink and put an entire tank's worth of 87-octane. I forgot that I did and on my way to Temple I was stuck behind some trucks. My hamster said, "When we get space we are going to gun it, right?" So keeping in my mind my recent power shifting lesson, when I got some space. And this is when time slowed down...(picture Katt Williams on the motorcycle). The next thing I know, I'm pulled over on the side of the road with a blown up coil pack...
Old Aug 14, 2009, 07:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
*cough cough* and levar..who came to the rescue for the coil pack? Lol still a great story to hear...hope all is well where you are...
Old Aug 15, 2009, 03:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 06RedRalli
*cough cough* and levar..who came to the rescue for the coil pack? Lol still a great story to hear...hope all is well where you are...
And yes, if it wasn't for Brian I'd probably still be looking for a coil pack.

Quick Reply: Ft Hood Evo Check-in