Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Arkansas

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2009, 09:10 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lightbulb

I have an idea for a meet/bbq/drive thing! we should get together up at petit jean mountain, nice roads, lots of curves and nice scenery, great place for a big group to get together for a big bbq, not too much traffic that i know of, especially on early weekdays! and its right in the middle of just about all of us, for the most part i think! i live in cabot and am down to be at any evo meet/drive in ar. and am willing to help/organize such an event. anyone with any suggestion, ideas, or whatever, if you need help settin up, jus get a hold of me, pm or email or visitor message!

Last edited by SleepySamurai13; Apr 25, 2009 at 09:38 PM.
Old Apr 25, 2009, 09:11 PM
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by SleepySamurai13
dont feel bad i didnt do very well at all, next time i see you ill try n hit you up! My names Jeremiah
Old Apr 25, 2009, 09:16 PM

the 16th slvrr is detailing my evo my driveway can hold 8 evo's, so if anybody is interested in slvrr's professional detail sign-up.
slvrr-hope it was okay to post this
Old Apr 25, 2009, 09:26 PM
Evolving Member

do you stay in cabot?
Old Apr 25, 2009, 10:11 PM
Evolving Member

Lightbulb

I have an idea for a meet/bbq/drive thing! we should get together up at petit jean mountain, nice roads, lots of curves and nice scenery, great place for a big group to get together for a big bbq, not too much traffic that i know of, especially on early weekdays! and its right in the middle of just about all of us, for the most part i think! i live in cabot and am down to be at any evo meet/drive in ar. and am willing to help/organize such an event. anyone with any suggestion, ideas, or whatever, if you need help settin up, jus get a hold of me, pm or email or visitor message!
ok, im tryin to get evryone in this thread interested in doin a meet on my friends list on my profile. so i thought to make it easier, who ever is interested in the meet/bbq/drive go to my page and befriend whoever is on my friends list. Im thinkin this will make it easier for us to make contact with eachother and make this thing happen! so if ur interested accept my friend request and add whoever else is on my page and ill also notify everyone when a new person is added in. also if we get enough people together on this forum in the arkansas state we can try and get our own social group page!! if anyone has a question feel free to ask! like i said im willing to help get this goin! id love to make something like this a regular thing!

Last edited by SleepySamurai13; Apr 25, 2009 at 10:49 PM.
Old Apr 26, 2009, 05:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes I will be detailing Sblvro 's Evo and I can do any other that day as well. Just pm me for details. As far as the meet I'm game for whatever so long as its on a weekend, we need to make this thing job friendly. I'm in Pittsburg for work right now, I will be here for at least another week. I will be driving to Buschur on tuesday and CBRD on thursday. So if anyone wants anything I can save you some shipping.
Old Apr 27, 2009, 07:01 AM

Ok if your in the rogers/fayetteville area and are wanting to come to the small meet/cook out let me know or just show up at the pinnicle hills promenade on the 16th be for 1pm and we can go from there,if anyone wants to do a drive then have the cook out then let me know and we can meet up earlier and do a quick drive to like eureka springs then to mr.*** house for the cook out.
Old Apr 27, 2009, 07:40 AM
Evolved Member

Received 209 Likes on 189 Posts
So whom wants to lend me their evo for said day?
Old Apr 27, 2009, 07:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 209 Likes on 189 Posts
Ok so looking at the map, Jean is HELLA closer to ya'll then it is to us. So i'm going to default back and re-suggest the Jasper meet. The TX guys know what their talking about because i've seen pics of their trips before, plus if you look at the roads leading there, holy crap . Now all we need is a scout to go to jasper and figure out where to meet/eat, then find some touring roads. I'd do it though i'd have to ride along or rent something decent...it's depressing I know .
Old Apr 27, 2009, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by Balrok
Ok so looking at the map, Jean is HELLA closer to ya'll then it is to us. So i'm going to default back and re-suggest the Jasper meet. The TX guys know what their talking about because i've seen pics of their trips before, plus if you look at the roads leading there, holy crap . Now all we need is a scout to go to jasper and figure out where to meet/eat, then find some touring roads. I'd do it though i'd have to ride along or rent something decent...it's depressing I know .
I drove the jasper route from harrison to morrilton, in my SUV, at night!.
Old Apr 27, 2009, 09:08 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Balrok

There is a restaurant in Jasper, can't recall the name though, but you can't miss it as there will be plenty of motorcycles around to identify it. I will be in Eureka Springs from the 14th-17th, can't wait to get out on those roads!!!
Old Apr 27, 2009, 11:13 AM
Evolving Member

Yah, the restaraunt there is tiny and its fun to take over with a big group
Old Apr 27, 2009, 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by TxEvo8
There is a restaurant in Jasper, can't recall the name though, but you can't miss it as there will be plenty of motorcycles around to identify it. I will be in Eureka Springs from the 14th-17th, can't wait to get out on those roads!!!
So would you be willing to meet some of us in rogers on the 16th early in the morning like before 10am then go to jasper,cause theres a few of us meeting up at the pinnicle hills promenade on the 16th and ill see if they want to do a fun run and if anyone wants a ride with me im dont care just let me know.
Old Apr 28, 2009, 06:27 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 2evol9
So would you be willing to meet some of us in rogers on the 16th early in the morning like before 10am then go to jasper,cause theres a few of us meeting up at the pinnicle hills promenade on the 16th and ill see if they want to do a fun run and if anyone wants a ride with me im dont care just let me know.
I'm coming on my bike, meeting a big group from the Blackbird forum up there, it's an annual deal for those guys. I will be on an organized ride that day, and we will probably be eating in Jasper early afternoon. I can give you my cell if you want to ask questions about the area, or if you need help planning a route.
Old Apr 28, 2009, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by TxEvo8
I'm coming on my bike, meeting a big group from the Blackbird forum up there, it's an annual deal for those guys. I will be on an organized ride that day, and we will probably be eating in Jasper early afternoon. I can give you my cell if you want to ask questions about the area, or if you need help planning a route.
That would be helpful if you sent me your number just send it to me in a private message and we can go from there and how is the evo scene in the DFW area?

Quick Reply: Arkansas