Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Anyone dealt with Wheel Technologies? bent a rim

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2009, 07:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone dealt with Wheel Technologies? bent a rim

Like the title says. Havent noticed any vibration, and the line in the spoke was dirt and not a crack....I think after rechecking.

Old Sep 5, 2009, 12:40 PM

redone rims

There are two companies closeby, one in Austin, and the other in SA...Wheel Technologies, and Wheels America..? i'm going to be lazy and not research this, but i had the local (Austin) company redo one rim, their work was poor, paint was rough and oversprayed, and the decal was covered with something that left a large imprint. i am going to redo all my rims, two of which i got from that Evodave guy that were suppose to be 8.5-9s, or in original VG condition...they weren't...and i will be going to the company in SA. they have a national rep and i am hoping that means quality. i'd love to know, also, what others have done, as i want excellent work.
hope this helps.
Old Sep 5, 2009, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by chris mccarthy
There are two companies closeby, one in Austin, and the other in SA...Wheel Technologies, and Wheels America..? i'm going to be lazy and not research this, but i had the local (Austin) company redo one rim, their work was poor, paint was rough and oversprayed, and the decal was covered with something that left a large imprint. i am going to redo all my rims, two of which i got from that Evodave guy that were suppose to be 8.5-9s, or in original VG condition...they weren't...and i will be going to the company in SA. they have a national rep and i am hoping that means quality. i'd love to know, also, what others have done, as i want excellent work.
hope this helps.
Thanks for the input! I just sold some vw egnine parts today Ive been sitting on for years so its time for some Rota Grids and BC coilovers I may end up trying to get the bent rim repaired eventually....on the other hand it will make a cool garage decoration