Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Dyno Flash EVO tuning day in Biloxi, MS - Dec 26

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2003, 06:34 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dyno Flash EVO tuning day in Biloxi, MS - Dec 26

Hey fellow Evo brothers in the South

I'm going to be in your area on the 26th of December

I am offering 4 of my ultra performance street tunes that day - 1st come 1st served

the Street tune consists of up to 3 hours of custom flashing and testing with my Motec wideband, Matco scan tool and knock sensors. We drive your car under many different gears and conditions to optimize the tune in all forward gears. With this method we can get the car up to the maximum knock threshold in all points and then back it down a few clicks for ultimate relaibility, safety and performance.

This is the same method I use to tune my World's record holding fastest Evo 8.

The only draw back to this method is the normally higher price becuase it takes so much time to hook up all the equipment, keep doing passes and pulling the ecu in and out of the car and reflashing it for every adjustment made. The good part is that the road loads differently than the dyno so with this medthod your guarnteed to get a perfect tune that drives like 100,000 when you're driving on the road.

We don't stop making fine corrections till your Evo is running like a swiss watch!

The good news is that since i am going to be in town in that area already - I can offer you guys this very special tune at a great price.

The cost is going to be the regular Dyno Flash price of $595.00 per car - including a full 2 1/2 hours of tuning on your car and the reflash itself.

Almong with the tune - you get all the usual benefits of the normal Dyno Flash - higher rev limit - higher top speed limiter and higher fuel cut. Also boost control is also a part of the flash.

Expected power gains are 25 - 28 wheel hP on 93 octane fuel.

When you feel the velvet smooth powerband that the Dyno Flash creates you'll swear you're in a Porsche Turbo its so smooth and linear. Do a search under Dyno Flash in this web site and you'll see what some other brother evo owners are saying about how the Dyno Flash works in their EVO's

The following time slots are open for tuning

1. - 9:00 a.m. till 11:30 a.m.

2. - 11:30 a.m. till 1:30 p.m.

3. - 1:30 p.m. till 4:00 p.m.

4. - 4:00 p.m. till 6:30 p.m.

Last edited by DynoFlash; Oct 16, 2003 at 06:43 PM.
Old Oct 18, 2003, 07:46 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bad day ? No Evo owners in Biloxi ? Bump!