Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Dyno + Parts in Austin !

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2002, 09:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dyno + Parts in Austin !

Hello all,

I am part of an ongoing effort to bring a new shop to the Austin area. We are still working on a few things and there is much to be done. God willing, we should open our doors for service in less than 6 months.

Some of the shop owners are already members here on lancerforums and we plan to specialize in Mitsubishi, Subaru, and Audi performance. We will have an AWD dyno and be certified to tune Unichips.

We will pop in occasionally to ask advice on what you would like to see in the shop, what events you would like us to host and what products you would like to see us to carry.

I hope that all of you are as excited as we are!

In the down time please check our website for updates.

Http://www.c2performance.com

**mods yes we will be applying for Vendor status as soon as we start offering product for sale**
Old Jun 14, 2002, 09:21 AM
Evolving Member

you should find a way to organize a meeting just with anybody who wants to come on saturday nights (how big is your parking lot by the way?) and post it on texasracingscene.com. The texasracingscene.com's meeting were constantly being broken up, and now they don't even try to have them anymore...

oh yeah, and congratulations on the shop. I just wish I had an AWD car so I could utilize that AWD dyno you guys are gonna have. Thats gonna be sweeeeet. Especially since I might be getting an older impreza 2.5rs at the end of next school year.
Old Jun 14, 2002, 09:29 AM

Thanks EvoAndy
As of right now we are still talking with investors and do not have a location picked out. We definately want one with a parking lot big enough to host events be it just meet and greet or autoX. Hopefully we won't have a problem with them getting busted up as long as everyone behaves and we're not racing around on the streets
Thanks for the support and good luck getting that RS.

Robert
C²Performance
www.c2performance.com
Old Jun 20, 2002, 11:14 AM

Ok Ladies and gents. We now have a survey up on our website and would appreciate it if you would stop by and fill it out. We are in negotiations with several manufacturers and distributors at the moment and the info we gather from this survey will help us decide what we stock locally in our warehouse. We will be selling products via the web so even if you're not in the Austin, TX area feel free to fill it out.

www.c2performance.com

If you have any questions or comments or questions feel free to send me a PM here or email me at rdeaver@c2performance.com
Thanks for your help and support.
Robert
C² Performance
Old Jul 21, 2002, 07:19 PM
Evolving Member

Which AWD dyno will you be using?
I hope it won't be a Dynojet chassis and their independent rollers.
Old Jul 21, 2002, 09:35 PM

We will be going with a Mustang Dyno. Dynojet makes great 2wh dyno's but their awd leaves a lot to be desired. From what we have seen the mustang is the best awd on the market.
Old Jul 21, 2002, 10:47 PM
Evolving Member

A shop in Ausin? Please tell me you're trying to make another Pro-Tech or MZM.. Those people don't have a clue.