Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Back in the day... EVO-SPEED & OG members

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2010, 06:38 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Back in the day... EVO-SPEED & OG members

Man its been a long time since i posted, but i wanted to see how many OG mem EVOM members are still here from texas.

EVO SPEED was the main Texas EVO Club back in the day and wanted to see if any members are still around these parts?

It's Apple and i wanted to see how you guys are doing and what everyone up too?

i have been busy with work and other hobbies like covering dc comics and video games.

dcuo-unlimited.com

this is my main hobby right now where you guys can find me and hear me i guess. lol

but the reason i posted after all this time is that i am going back trying to find my old EVO 8. it was sold here in san antonio back in 2006 closer to 07 and i miss it.
it was tarmac black and had greddy e-01 boost controller, hks carbon ti-exhaust and my heart.
thats just a few mods, but if anyone had seen it let me know, i have been in ghost mode here for a couple of months now looking at all the tarmac black for sale but it has not been seen.

if i can't find it i might move on to an EVO MR.

take care all!
Apple
Old Sep 25, 2010, 06:37 PM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by DARKMETHOD
Man its been a long time since i posted, but i wanted to see how many OG mem EVOM members are still here from texas.

EVO SPEED was the main Texas EVO Club back in the day and wanted to see if any members are still around these parts?

i have been busy with work and other hobbies like covering dc comics and video games.

dcuo-unlimited.com

this is my main hobby right now where you guys can find me and hear me i guess. lol

but the reason i posted after all this time is that i am going back trying to find my old EVO 8. it was sold here in san antonio back in 2006 closer to 07 and i miss it.
it was tarmac black and had greddy e-01 boost controller, hks carbon ti-exhaust and my heart.
thats just a few mods, but if anyone had seen it let me know, i have been in ghost mode here for a couple of months now looking at all the tarmac black for sale but it has not been seen.

take care all!
Apple
Checking in.....I'm still in Houston and occasionally I take the evo out for fun, mostly to HRP.
There are a couple more of the OG EVO SPEED guys still on here.......Hai, Andy, Jason, etc.

Mario
Old Sep 30, 2010, 03:00 PM
Evolving Member

I'm still around!

I just used almost the same "O.G. Evo-Speed" term as you when chatting with Mario in this thread.

I had my VIII until last month. Drove the hell out of that thing. That car had been on the George Washington Bridge, the Golden Gate Bridge, most of Route 66, The Tail of the Dragon, and about 10 track days at 3 different tracks. It had been in 25 different states, Mexico ("old" Mexico), and Canada.

I even still had that freaking ugly-@ss "Evo-Speed Crew Shirt, Yo!" until sometime last year when I cleaned out a closet while moving.

I hardly remember any of the guys' names. I'd recognize a bunch of the faces, though.

I have a X now. Love it. It's an old man's Evo, but I'm an old man now. I paid my dues daily driving an VIII for 6 years! No one is allowed to tell me a X is "too soft" unless they have taken a 6500-mile road trip in an VIII, as I have.

I chatted with Kam recently. He's got an X as well. He's no longer in Houston, though.

We should all try to get together at Sterling one evening. The weather is finally getting nice.
Old Jan 2, 2012, 06:24 PM

dcuo-unlimited.com

take care all!
Apple
i bought it in san antonio from a infiniti dealer, i live in wyoming and drove down to pick it up. i had it for about 2 years and sold it to a kid that lived here and then he moved to utah and as far as i know he still has it. i miss it too and wish i hadnt sold it, im actually about to trade my fd for another 03 tb evo. kinda wierd cause i just have decided to get another evo and was seeing if my username still works since i havent been on here in years and was looking at some of my old pm's and saw your name so i was looking at your posts to see if you were still around.

Last edited by 93_fd; Jan 2, 2012 at 06:28 PM.
Old Jan 2, 2012, 10:06 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 93_fd
i bought it in san antonio from a infiniti dealer, i live in wyoming and drove down to pick it up. i had it for about 2 years and sold it to a kid that lived here and then he moved to utah and as far as i know he still has it. i miss it too and wish i hadnt sold it, im actually about to trade my fd for another 03 tb evo. kinda wierd cause i just have decided to get another evo and was seeing if my username still works since i havent been on here in years and was looking at some of my old pm's and saw your name so i was looking at your posts to see if you were still around.
Wow nice to meet you! Yup that was my EVO. I sold to them for a 2006 g35. Wife needed a car and it was either my EVO or supra. So the EVO had less money in it, but I cried when we traded it.
She is now my ex-wife! Lol I miss my EVO so much.

Maybe I can find the kid in Utah now.
Old Jan 2, 2012, 11:33 PM
Evolving Member

i think i might know a guy down here in san antonio with a tb for sae all stock too
Old Jan 3, 2012, 05:49 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Evostacio
i think i might know a guy down here in san antonio with a tb for sae all stock too
How much is he looking to get? Also what kinda shape is it in.
Old Jan 4, 2012, 05:24 PM

Wow nice to meet you! Yup that was my EVO. I sold to them for a 2006 g35. Wife needed a car and it was either my EVO or supra. So the EVO had less money in it, but I cried when we traded it.
She is now my ex-wife! Lol I miss my EVO so much.

Maybe I can find the kid in Utah now.
yea the sales lady told me you traded it for a g35