Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Fortsill/tulsa/lawton/okc/ (oklahoma)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2011, 07:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys I just started diggin in the forums to meet more local evos and hit up events this year. Right now in the local Tulsa club we have.

Evo X 08 & 10

3 red
1 silver
2 black
1 white
2 white ra

7-9 gen evos

1 red
2 blue
1 black

We meet monthly I would like to have a statewide meet. I'm also on okspeed evom tulsa import scene and midwest but mostly evoxforums since I'm in an X.

Hope to hear from you guys.

Last edited by AseEVO; Feb 15, 2011 at 08:10 PM.
Old Feb 15, 2011, 11:23 PM
Evolving Member

I am down for a meet, but I wont be home till August... or in May 12-27th. A meet on those days would be pretty awesome. It would have to be in okc though... Can't make it far on e85 lol.
Old Feb 16, 2011, 03:15 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by AseEVO
Hey guys I just started diggin in the forums to meet more local evos and hit up events this year. Right now in the local Tulsa club we have.

Evo X 08 & 10

3 red
1 silver
2 black
1 white
2 white ra

7-9 gen evos

1 red
2 blue
1 black

We meet monthly I would like to have a statewide meet. I'm also on okspeed evom tulsa import scene and midwest but mostly evoxforums since I'm in an X.

It's good to meet you, I am in Lawton. We have a few Evo's here mostly X's some 8-9's. I would love a stateside meet, Tulsa would be the best place to host a meet.

Last edited by Tribal; Feb 16, 2011 at 04:40 AM.
Old Feb 16, 2011, 04:10 AM
Evolved Member

Good looking car you got there Tribal. Yea wingless FTW...lol. Good luck over there. Youll always be misses over here in NC. If you ever come back to fall off one of our planes let me know...lol

Take care
Old Feb 16, 2011, 04:41 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by crewdawg130
Good looking car you got there Tribal. Yea wingless FTW...lol. Good luck over there. Youll always be misses over here in NC. If you ever come back to fall off one of our planes let me know...lol

Take care
thanks bro...haha you know I am always down to fall from a perfectly good Air Force plane...those were the good days. Hows everything with the shop and the car?
Old Feb 16, 2011, 09:55 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by AseEVO

Evo X 08 & 10

3 red
1 silver
2 black
1 white
2 white ra

7-9 gen evos

1 red
2 blue
1 black

Meet in OKC??
Old Feb 16, 2011, 11:25 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Tribal
thanks bro...haha you know I am always down to fall from a perfectly good Air Force plane...those were the good days. Hows everything with the shop and the car?
everything is great actualy, pumping some nasty cars out. Super busy. almost done with mine, lots of one off stuff. Im hardly in here, to much drama on our side of the house...lol so i stay out and live my life. REALLY happy that you with a lill sacrifice got the engine you wanted. now enjoy.
Old Feb 16, 2011, 12:51 PM
Evolved Member

everything is great actualy, pumping some nasty cars out. Super busy. almost done with mine, lots of one off stuff. Im hardly in here, to much drama on our side of the house...lol so i stay out and live my life. REALLY happy that you with a lill sacrifice got the engine you wanted. now enjoy.

After my motor blew I lost all my motivation to read on the forums and really do anything with the evo...after all the months past the evo finally called me back. I hear you with the drama maybe one day it will be back to the way things were...thanks for the comment, I love the 2.1L, best of both worlds you know. Say whats up to everyone for me.

Last edited by Tribal; Feb 16, 2011 at 04:06 PM.
Old Feb 16, 2011, 01:06 PM
Evolved Member

After my motor blew I lost all my motivation to read on the forums and really do anything with the evo...after all the months past the evo finally called me back. I hear you with the drama maybe one day it will be back to the way things were...thanks for the comment, I love the 2.1L, best of both worlds you know. S ay whats up to everyone for me.
you got it bro. ill tell them... i just finished a 2.1 on a 6765 twin scroll on pump and were about to start Justin's 2.1 with a big A$$ BorgWarner. Very nice engine. You said it best. best of both worlds.
Old Feb 16, 2011, 04:26 PM
Evolved Member

you got it bro. ill tell them... i just finished a 2.1 on a 6765 twin scroll on pump and were about to start Justin's 2.1 with a big A$$ BorgWarner. Very nice engine. You said it best. best of both worlds.
Yeah I didn't think I was going to pick up much spool from the 2.1L but I was surprised its spools very very quick. Since I came back to the forum I keep hearing about this borg warner turbo and it seems promising. I am still rocking the old school 35r but I will be on the lookout for your results.
Old Feb 17, 2011, 03:28 AM
Evolving Member

Tribal, I still have my buddies 6765 turbo for yah so you can hop on the wagon with

My builder and I are talking about stepping up to a 7175 NEXT year for my car, so I may have to hook you up with mine. it will MAYBE have 1k on it. I will drive it on leave for 2 weeks when I get home in May, but after that it will pretty much sit. I will make an appearance at IFO in Tulsa and probably get kicked off the track, but thats about it... (No rollcage).

How do you do a 2.1L motor? longer rods? Just curious... haha.
Old Feb 17, 2011, 03:57 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah I didn't think I was going to pick up much spool from the 2.1L but I was surprised its spools very very quick. Since I came back to the forum I keep hearing about this borg warner turbo and it seems promising. I am still rocking the old school 35r but I will be on the lookout for your results.
Yea BW FTW
Hes got a big a$$ S400 BW but the one your talking about is the one we have for a new project. Ill keep you updated. Also ill send you a link after an independent company finish the testing on FFP CNC ported head. It should wake that puppy up..lol

Just a teaser

http://www.youtube.com/user/forcefed.../7/bCOiPAaWWYQ
Old Feb 17, 2011, 06:14 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evoseb08
Tribal, I still have my buddies 6765 turbo for yah so you can hop on the wagon with

My builder and I are talking about stepping up to a 7175 NEXT year for my car, so I may have to hook you up with mine. it will MAYBE have 1k on it. I will drive it on leave for 2 weeks when I get home in May, but after that it will pretty much sit. I will make an appearance at IFO in Tulsa and probably get kicked off the track, but thats about it... (No rollcage).

How do you do a 2.1L motor? longer rods? Just curious... haha.
My 2.1L came from AWD Motorsports and basically its a 4G69 block destroked to a 2.1L with high compression pistons/ GRP aluminum rods. when you do decide to sell let me know we will link up, I would love to throw a 6765 on my car it would be nuts.
Yea BW FTW
Hes got a big a$$ S400 BW but the one your talking about is the one we have for a new project. Ill keep you updated. Also ill send you a link after an independent company finish the testing on FFP CNC ported head. It should wake that puppy up..lol

http://www.youtube.com/user/forcefed.../7/bCOiPAaWWYQ

Damn Justin is doing it big this time around huh. Yeah send me a link sounds interesting, saw the you tube vid oh my.
Old Feb 17, 2011, 09:21 AM
Evolving Member

will do broham. and we'll def meet up when i return to the great america
Old Feb 19, 2011, 07:45 AM
Evolved Member

Damn Justin is doing it big this time around huh. Yeah send me a link sounds interesting, saw the you tube vid oh my.
Yea, a lill bit out side the box...lol Is alot of fun doing stuff like that. But stay tuned, ill keep you posted. Ill pm you the build and the dyno runs of the other BW car before we put it on Utube. Is behond stupid the way that thing spools and it flows more than my 6765. Take care and keep it under 160mph....lol

Quick Reply: Fortsill/tulsa/lawton/okc/ (oklahoma)