Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

houston tuning shops

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2012, 04:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ssp all the way, nice clean shop. Great work. Awd mustang dyno.
Old Jan 9, 2012, 09:03 PM

Everyone listen to DJ, he knows what he's talking about.
Old Jan 11, 2012, 10:21 AM

THANKS CHRIS
Old Jan 20, 2012, 04:41 PM
Evolving Member

InlineRacing is good. i've personally seen their 2.4L ER evo8.
Old Jan 20, 2012, 07:10 PM

ok, you've just bought your first evo a month and a half ago. Furthermore, it wasnt mine. opinion, yes. Credability, really?
Old Mar 2, 2012, 06:17 PM
Evolved Member

Does SSP tune the cobb accessport?

edit: nvm, i saw on their site that they do

Last edited by Inprogress; Mar 2, 2012 at 06:21 PM.
Old Mar 2, 2012, 08:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just call SSP and ask for Eric.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 05:06 AM

Carl at CMS is damn good too! He did my meth tune a couple years ago and my car is still running strong without a single problem. He is definitely doing my re-tune when i install my 35r in a week or so, can't wait
Old Mar 5, 2012, 08:19 PM
Evolved Member

I'd like to add my vote for SSP, very thorough, patient, and knowledgeable guys! I had an extremely pleasant experience for some basic items that I needed to have done. I was able to get some feedback from both Eric and David, both were friendly and willing to hear my thoughts and of course provide feedback! I'll definitely be seeing them soon for a tune
Old Mar 13, 2012, 02:28 AM
Evolving Member

Heard some good things about ssp, but evolution dynamics is where its in period. Kevin is an amazing tuned and builder who comes recommended from shops like buschur, ets, ams, awd, maperformance....when your peers in this industry talk you up then you must be doing something right and unlike inline racing his motors dont blow up. Fact.
Old Mar 17, 2012, 07:05 PM

One such affiliate of evodynamics ( I won't name who) tried to sell me lemon titled 335i without letting me know of the status of the title. Just saying. This may be a good indicator of the trust they build with their clients.
Old Mar 17, 2012, 09:27 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by EvoLeoIX
One such affiliate of evodynamics ( I won't name who) tried to sell me lemon titled 335i without letting me know of the status of the title. Just saying. This may be a good indicator of the trust they build with their clients.

WTF are you talking about? i had two 335's for sale at the same time. one was silver with CPO, low miles etc... one was black that was a lemon with an extended BMW warranty. EVERYONE serious about the black car knew it was a lemon. it was listed as a lemon on ebay, craigslist, dallasimports, ricekiller, and in person everyone who talked to me about it knew it (i had it listed here too, but apparently typed over the word "lemon" with the explaination for why it was a lemon). tons of people drove it to check it out, if you were one of them, and you didn't know it was a lemon thats your own fault for not paying attention. the guy who bought it knew it was a lemon, drove 4 hours to inspect it, came back a second time to pay for it cause he know it was a killer deal.

18.5k for a perfectly running 335 looking like this:

don't bash my integrity because i didn't "try to sell" you anything without you knowing it wasnt a lemon... maybe you "tried to buy" something without actually talking to me about it.
Old Mar 17, 2012, 10:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoLeoIX
It's hard for me to believe that Kevin did not tell you that the black BMW had a lemon title. I was interested in buying a 335, Kevin had 2 for sale and he clearly stated that the black one had a lemon title. I ended up buying the 335 that was CPO for various reasons. I test drove the Black 335 and the car ran exceptional. Everyone knew that the black BMW had a lemon title, for you to come on here and talk crap about one of the most honest guys here on evolutionm.net says a lot about your character.
Old Mar 18, 2012, 10:07 AM

Sorry you got so mad Kevin. The thread on Evom didn't have anything about the title. It was only until I saw it on autotrader did I know about the lemon title. Glad you made the sale. Sorry for the confusion.
Old Apr 13, 2012, 12:05 PM
Evolving Member

go SSP. they are very active in evos. and they race with them. period. Inline builds them too. But mostly drag. But i've seen they do good work too.

but for evo specifically, I'd go SSP. Jeremy is pretty cool.

Quick Reply: houston tuning shops