Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Oklahoma City evo meet?!?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2012, 08:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oklahoma City evo meet?!?

Just moved from SoCal, would like to meet some Evo peeps out here... If there are any! ha If your from the Oklahoma area, lets set up a meet.

Old Oct 4, 2012, 10:20 PM

There are a few around, usually see a couple of guys out at coffee and cars on the first Saturday every month. What part of OKC do you live in? I'm currently down in chickasha but my family lives in Midwest city so I'm up there on the weekends. Did you happen to move from San Diego?
Old Oct 5, 2012, 12:02 PM

I live just east of Midwest City. They do Cars and Coffee out here, where? I moved from SFV (San Fernando Valley)
Old Oct 6, 2012, 07:54 AM

coffee and cars
Yea it was this morning actually. I forgot about it until I realized what today is. Well there is at least one evo viii or ix in Choctaw, a blue Evo x in Midwest city, couple that I see on the turnpike between OKC and chickasha quite a bit and another running around towards Edmond. There are surprisingly more evos running around than DSMs that I know of.
Old Oct 6, 2012, 01:35 PM

I went to Coffee and Cars this morning, it was cold as s***! Met another Evo guy named Eddie and a lot of Hyundai Genesis dudes were out there. lol It was a prett nice turn out, mostly muscle though. Only 2 evos :/
Old Oct 6, 2012, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Skyshadow07
I went to Coffee and Cars this morning, it was cold as s***! Met another Evo guy named Eddie and a lot of Hyundai Genesis dudes were out there. lol It was a prett nice turn out, mostly muscle though. Only 2 evos :/
there is alot more of us evo guys but lately we haven't been coming out and welcome to OKC
Old Oct 9, 2012, 11:29 PM

Thinking I'm going to hit the SCCA Solo II event on the 21st this month, Only like $30 to register. Some more Evo guys should head out, I heard there is 600whp and 800whp street driven Evo's out here somewhere... Would like to meet those owners, and definitely see them run Solo II

http://www.okscca.org/
Old Oct 10, 2012, 05:55 PM

Hello! I moved to OKC from St Louis 5 months ago. Have seen only 1 other Evo since Ive been here. I am glad to see there are others! I live downtown, and would love to meet up and cruise!

Last edited by evOOOH; Oct 10, 2012 at 06:14 PM. Reason: add more
Old Oct 21, 2012, 11:00 AM

bump? OK thread is dead on evox, trueevo...and here i guess too. sucks
Old Oct 23, 2012, 09:50 PM

Not dead bro, I just have a hectic life. I was prepping for that SCCA run and running it all weekend... I'm down for a meet.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 01:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 55 Likes on 38 Posts
Okc

Hey shadow! Welcome to OKC. I live in Edmond. (north OKC). I am excited to be getting back into the EVO scene with a full race prepped EVO IX RS. Coming from southern California, it's going to take awhile to work out the logistics and get car here. I am going to have RobiSpec check it out first. Did you know Renzo?

I auto-x with the Posche club. Cool group with high speed set up on sheriffs training track. Same with BMW club. We have a couple road race tracks; Hallett and some 'Canyon' just across Ok/TX border.

Never done SCCA. Heard it takes all day and is slow. ???

I look forward to meeting other fellow EVO's at cars & coffee.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 07:42 PM

yea scca does take all day! I heard about the Porsche club runs out here... havent went to one
Old Nov 18, 2012, 03:47 PM

South OKC here, just bought mine. And granted im a noob but the only 800+whp evo I know of doesnt do cone dodging.
Old Nov 22, 2012, 11:23 AM
Evolving Member

I live in OKC just south of Midwest City. The 800whp street Evo you're thinking of is up in Edmond. Red 8 or 9, I forget which. The owner shows up on the forums every now and then. There's also a black X on Tinker that people have told me "has a lot done to it" but they didn't give any details.

Found the red 800hp guy. His username is Weezy03 on here.

Last edited by mirkendargen; Nov 22, 2012 at 11:40 AM.
Old Dec 20, 2012, 06:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by mirkendargen
I live in OKC just south of Midwest City. The 800whp street Evo you're thinking of is up in Edmond. Red 8 or 9, I forget which. The owner shows up on the forums every now and then. There's also a black X on Tinker that people have told me "has a lot done to it" but they didn't give any details.

Found the red 800hp guy. His username is Weezy03 on here.
His name is Josh, 886whp last I heard and going for more on a local built 2L, FP3794, and E-85. Had my Evo since '04 and want to join in on a meet soon. Someone let me know even if it's 2-3 people meeting up.

Quick Reply: Oklahoma City evo meet?!?