Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Evo Meet this Saturday 28th lets make this work!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2004, 05:21 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Paul.......you should call up Teaworks to reserve parking spots for Club Evo-Speed.

Last edited by Lowness; Feb 24, 2004 at 05:41 PM.
Old Feb 24, 2004, 05:47 PM

Originally posted by EVOneper
Hey Paul, ill try to attend. I will be at SAR friday night, and may head back saturday afternoon, so if im in town ill be sure to swing by for a little bit. Ive been out of the car scene for a while, and would like to see how thing are lately!
thanks i hope i see u there! just call me 832 368 9487
Remember be there by 8
Old Feb 24, 2004, 09:15 PM
UFO
Evolved Member

I'll be at HRP most of the day, some of you should come have some fun there . I'll be the Evo parked in the middle of a bunch of Mustangs .
Old Feb 24, 2004, 09:59 PM

Originally posted by UFO
I'll be at HRP most of the day, some of you should come have some fun there . I'll be the Evo parked in the middle of a bunch of Mustangs .
well we are meeting up at the autox on march 7th so we'll see
Old Feb 26, 2004, 09:48 PM

Saturday

I doubt if I can make this one Paul. I will try. Just an fyi guys, I had my car detailed today and they put that tire shine **** on the running surface of my tires! The way I found out is when I left work a supercharged Mustang went through the schoolzone with me and kept revving up his motor in that way that makes you wanna spank em. I decided to pull the standard EVO trick as it was a right turn and then enter I10 in about 100 yards. The plan was haul *** out of the turn and pass him before the entrance ramp. It worked other than the few seconds I was pointed at someone's front lawn! That slick tire **** made my *** end try to pass the front end! I got it back by staying on the power and sliding a bit. I did pass him before the ramp and kicked his ***. He looked a little surprised. Moral to the story.....no tire **** on the tread unless you need an adrenaline rush and a handful of car to get under control. Oh well that was kinda fun. I also ran a stock STI tonight. He stopped me at the light to copliment my exaust sound. he he...thats cause he was way behind and got to listen to it for awhile..........Howard
Old Feb 26, 2004, 10:11 PM

Re: Saturday

Originally posted by gt4007
I doubt if I can make this one Paul. I will try. Just an fyi guys, I had my car detailed today and they put that tire shine **** on the running surface of my tires! The way I found out is when I left work a supercharged Mustang went through the schoolzone with me and kept revving up his motor in that way that makes you wanna spank em. I decided to pull the standard EVO trick as it was a right turn and then enter I10 in about 100 yards. The plan was haul *** out of the turn and pass him before the entrance ramp. It worked other than the few seconds I was pointed at someone's front lawn! That slick tire **** made my *** end try to pass the front end! I got it back by staying on the power and sliding a bit. I did pass him before the ramp and kicked his ***. He looked a little surprised. Moral to the story.....no tire **** on the tread unless you need an adrenaline rush and a handful of car to get under control. Oh well that was kinda fun. I also ran a stock STI tonight. He stopped me at the light to copliment my exaust sound. he he...thats cause he was way behind and got to listen to it for awhile..........Howard
haha nice kill how its ok dude just call me if u coming.... and watch out if its too slick u might get into a wreck *knock on wood* get that **** off =P
Old Feb 27, 2004, 02:54 PM

arite tomorrow is the big day whos ready? i'll call some last min people to come hope they will come
Old Feb 27, 2004, 03:05 PM
Evolved Member

Im coming!!! Come on howard...U got one of the fastest evos in H-town, come and show it off!!! Hopefully, I will have money to put in some cams and IC upgrade so I can hang with the big boys. Peace......
Old Feb 27, 2004, 06:01 PM

yea im commited to this meet im coming in with a broken clutch =( SO LETS GO! =P
Old Feb 27, 2004, 09:32 PM

REMEMBER GUYS COME EARLY!!!! like around 730 for a good parking im hearing this meet is goin to be pretty back i'll be there at 7;30 just call me if u need me 832 368 9487