Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

East Texas Evo owners?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2014, 12:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
East Texas Evo owners?

Hey y'all just moved to East Texas (Tyler) , anyone on here located anywhere in East Texas?
Old Sep 7, 2014, 05:39 PM

Hey man! Yeah I live in Tyler as well actually. I just bought a 2014 Evo X GSR wicked white. I used to have a 2006 STI that was white as well but just sold it. What are you driving and where from? Also what makes you move to Tyler? You wont find almost any evos around here. There are a decent number of STIs around though
Old Sep 8, 2014, 05:20 AM

What brings me to tyler? Hehe I get asked that question a lot here my wife got a job here as a chaplain at Trinity Mother Frances. Job market in SoCal wasn't great and neither was rent prices so we figured why not a new change (esp considering I'm originally from Madrid). I drive an Evo 8 (red) and you're def right about nearly next to no Evo owners here. I've seen a white IX MR here the first week we moved here def running test pipes on Broadway and never saw it again. That's about the only one I've seen here. Is there a local shop you go to to get stuff done to your car or do you drive to the Dallas area? Are there meets here?
Old Sep 8, 2014, 05:35 AM

Don't let anyone around here mess with your Evo lol everyone here is all about mustangs and trucks (gay) I went to Dallas area for all my Sti installs and parts and tuning and plan on doing the same with the Evo. Text me if you want I'd like to see some pics of the 8. I love the red ones. I PMed you my cell.

And yeah I have seen the white one on Broadway before. There is a black Evo x and a red/maroon Evo x around here as well. Rarely see them that's the only two I know of.
Old Apr 12, 2015, 09:27 AM

I know I am a little late to the party but I also have a 2003 Evo and I am up in Diana, TX about an hour northeast. Evos are pretty rare in this part of the country.