Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Big thumbs up to Batlground Motorsports Engineering

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2005, 10:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Big thumbs up to Batlground Motorsports Engineering

I just got my Exedy twin plate clutch installed at Batlground, and I'd reccomend them to anyone. Very professional, quick service, and great prices. I can't wait to get back in and get Buschur Stages 1&2 installed and dyno tuned.
Old Jan 7, 2005, 12:44 PM
Evolved Member

Thats good to hear, how much and how long?
Old Jan 7, 2005, 12:46 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I heard they do good work. How much was your clutch and where did you get it? How long was the install?
Old Jan 7, 2005, 12:50 PM

how much please
Old Jan 7, 2005, 01:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey Matt how have you been?
Old Jan 8, 2005, 08:19 AM

I paid $1200 for the Exedy Twin, and another $425 for labor, then they had to charge me a half hour extra because Balanced Performance stripped the tranny bolts when they put the last clutch in. I had the car towed up to them around 1pm Monday, and it was complete by 1pm Tuesday.
Old Jan 8, 2005, 08:21 AM

whats up Doug. Ive been wanting to gwt ahold of you and tried a few weeks back. I am doing well, but staying too busy. I wish I would have known about you guys Dragon trip before 2am this morn and I would have been there.Get back at me. thanks
Old Jan 8, 2005, 08:51 AM

425 Isnt that bad at all. Yes balanced ****ed me over too. Another clutch??damn
Old Jan 8, 2005, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by evoego
425 Isnt that bad at all. Yes balanced ****ed me over too. Another clutch??damn
$425 is a damn good price considering the amount of work that goes into installing a clutch in our cars, that price also included fluids and OEM throwout bearing.

Balanced screwing peoples cars up, you don't say? They installed a SPEC St. 3 and it crapped out on me in 2 weeks because they didn't install it right, then they put another SPEC in there free of charge (gee thanks ) which only took about 8k miles to die on me. They took 6 months to swap an SR20DET into my 240, they never have my car for less than a week, and it always breaks before I even make it home from their shop. So I finally got fed-up and wen't to Batlground, and I couldnt be happier.
Old Jan 8, 2005, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by SlowEvo
$425 is a damn good price considering the amount of work that goes into installing a clutch in our cars, that price also included fluids and OEM throwout bearing.

Balanced screwing peoples cars up, you don't say? They installed a SPEC St. 3 and it crapped out on me in 2 weeks because they didn't install it right, then they put another SPEC in there free of charge (gee thanks ) which only took about 8k miles to die on me. They took 6 months to swap an SR20DET into my 240, they never have my car for less than a week, and it always breaks before I even make it home from their shop. So I finally got fed-up and wen't to Batlground, and I couldnt be happier.
yeah dont get me started on BALANCED. THEY SUCK!!!!I left there too after they didnt do half the **** they were suppose too and the **** they did do they ****ed up and charged me out the *** for it. so I went to BS and honestly was treated awesome, until George decided to show his true self and disappear( never screwed me over though), and now I need some work and a good dyno tune or something. That price is awesome. I think Doug can beat it and does good work, so I will stick it out with him for sure, but know that Batlground does good work
Old Jan 9, 2005, 02:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SlowEvo

FWIW Spec clutches suck.. I have had to replace two from customers cars allready. Glad you got a good clutch in there now.
Old Jan 12, 2005, 01:43 PM
Evolving Member

Thanks for the props!!! Glad it worked out for you. See if your dad is still interested in my 240 for sale.

About the Spec, our customers have had numerous problems with that clutch!!!