Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Deland Mitsubishi, Ride of Daytona Project car

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2005, 05:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Deland Mitsubishi, Ride of Daytona Project car

RC hill is serious about performance. Deland Mitsubishi has teamed up with Ride of daytona to create one mean EVO. Big turbo , coilover suspension, brake lines and pads, cams, cam gears , head work , sparco belts and harnessbar, carbon clutch ,graphics package and a few more goodies all on a new EVO MR. The car will compete at local scca events, trackdays and a few trips to Orlando speedworld. Stop by the dealership or Ride to check it out .
Old Jan 10, 2005, 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by twistedtodd
RC hill is serious about performance. Deland Mitsubishi has teamed up with Ride of daytona to create one mean EVO. Big turbo , coilover suspension, brake lines and pads, cams, cam gears , head work , sparco belts and harnessbar, carbon clutch ,graphics package and a few more goodies all on a new EVO MR. The car will compete at local scca events, trackdays and a few trips to Orlando speedworld. Stop by the dealership or Ride to check it out .
Old Jan 10, 2005, 03:37 PM

Talking

Can't wait to meet you at a seat-time event .
Old Jan 10, 2005, 07:13 PM
Evolving Member

hey todd, just wondering why you guys didn't team up with daytona mitsu? since you're right down the street from them.
Old Jan 11, 2005, 03:50 PM

Hey Matt, Ride and Daytona mitsu have a great relationship. Ride has done several cars for the GM. Their currently building his third evo. Daytona mitsu has one of the best clutch and tranny mechanics in the area. Deland mitsu actually came to Ride about building a car and letting me drive it at local events. I think a dealer that's willing to showcase the potential of this car to customers in this way is a positive thing. Especially when I get to drive it. There's an SCCA event at the Deland airport on the 23. The car should be just about completed. I don,t work for either place. Like I said , I just get to drive . Please come out to the event, and bring all your car friends. Alot of cool rides out there. Hope to see you. 227-sm2
Old Jan 11, 2005, 03:54 PM
Evolving Member

Todd. send me a PM .
Old Jan 11, 2005, 04:33 PM
Evolving Member

about your schedule
Old Jan 11, 2005, 04:47 PM

Greyman, schedule right now is only local events. I may bring my evo to feb seat-time.
Old Jan 12, 2005, 06:43 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by twistedtodd
Hey Matt, Ride and Daytona mitsu have a great relationship. Ride has done several cars for the GM. Their currently building his third evo. Daytona mitsu has one of the best clutch and tranny mechanics in the area. Deland mitsu actually came to Ride about building a car and letting me drive it at local events. I think a dealer that's willing to showcase the potential of this car to customers in this way is a positive thing. Especially when I get to drive it. There's an SCCA event at the Deland airport on the 23. The car should be just about completed. I don,t work for either place. Like I said , I just get to drive . Please come out to the event, and bring all your car friends. Alot of cool rides out there. Hope to see you. 227-sm2
Sounds cool man..i just got my evo last august and I've been itching to get it out to an scca event. Look for the red evo with the gunmetal rims
Old Jan 12, 2005, 07:00 AM
Evolving Member

Todd, are you running in SM or SM2. I will be unleashing the black car in jacksonville on the 23rd. Would love to have some competition. Pm me and let me know what turbo kit, suspension, the whole set up you are running. Anyone else running the jacksonville event at whitehouse?
Old Jan 12, 2005, 05:31 PM

Greyman, I don't get to run many buc. region events. There's an event in Deland FL on the same day. Only 15min from house, 1.5hr to whitehouse.They run on an old airport down here too. Compiling a list of parts , I put the tein coilovers on sat. Sparco harnesss bar and belts went on also. Turbo , headwork , corner weights and ride height this week. I'm still not sure the class with engine management and turbo.
Old Feb 10, 2005, 07:01 AM
Evolving Member

Greyman09, i live north of Jax, where is whitehouse? i've been looking for places to go to run my evo that RIDE has worked on. PM me or something. Oh, I'm Dave btw.
Old Feb 10, 2005, 08:27 AM
Evolving Member

Check out the SCCA.org and find the buccaneer region. They run the events at Whitehouse. We are running a Coastal Empire Event in Savannah on feb 20th and at whitehouse on feb 27th. Hope you can make it some events. We are still doing a lot of testing and tuning, but the car is coming along nicely. Hope all is well.