Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

RALEIGH MEETING: SATURDAY July 2nd

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2005, 07:06 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
damn, now I'm not sure if I can make it. I forgot I got my folks coming in tomorrow!
Anyway, there's still a chance if they leave late, but not looking good.
There will be an Evo couple that I met in Raleigh at the dealer when I was checking on my car. I talked to them at the dealer for a while and told them about the "meeting". They have a black Evo 05.
See you there if I can!
Old Jul 1, 2005, 07:28 PM
Evolved Member

I'll be there in spirit, but actually I'll be tearing it up on the jetskis
Old Jul 2, 2005, 08:11 PM
Evolving Member

sorry i missed out this month everyone, I got caught up researching locations for my subway and by the time i finished up it was too late for me to head up there.

J and tracey, i have an email into a leasing agent for the harris teeter shopping center right by your house. so i might possibly open my store right there
Old Jul 3, 2005, 06:24 AM
Evolving Member

hey guys I had a great time nice to meet some of you. Can't wait for the next one
Old Jul 3, 2005, 06:57 AM
Evolved Member

Sorry I missed it guys, but April and I are still on standby! If she hasn't gone into labor by The 8th though they are going to induce her! Hope it's not on the 7th though, that will be our 4yr anniversary! It still doesn't seem that long though! Anyway, I'd like to give big ups to my cousins Rashad and Cam for getting drafted to the T Wolves and Tigers respectively, but both just have gone higher IMO! Yo Chad PM me your number so I can put it in my new phone and why don't you hook a brother up next year if you're at the lakehouse again! You know I have never been on a jetski! Tim congrats man! Maybe I can work for you part time to be able to spend the approx. $400 for the Cerious Performance Full CF EVO VIII wing! That might be the last thing for my car that I can buy for the next 18-20 years! J hope your back is doing alright man, I might have to bust you up on some GT4 one of these days too, LOL tell Tracey we said hello. Gotta run, but I'll catch y'all later and will let you know when the little one gets here!

Ben
Old Jul 3, 2005, 08:39 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
sorry i missed out this month everyone, I got caught up researching locations for my subway and by the time i finished up it was too late for me to head up there.

J and tracey, i have an email into a leasing agent for the harris teeter shopping center right by your house. so i might possibly open my store right there
So your buying a subway store and opening it? how much did that take and how partners do you have? That must of set you back a few dollars...
Old Jul 3, 2005, 07:45 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by jesterEVO
So your buying a subway store and opening it? how much did that take and how partners do you have? That must of set you back a few dollars...
Long story short :

Yes im opening a new location

Investment of around 150K

Partners - well my mum is helping me with part of the financing, the rest im getting through an SBA or similar loan.
Old Jul 4, 2005, 08:08 AM
Evolved Member

sweet that is something i would like to do too....good luck man

Last edited by jesterEVO; Jul 4, 2005 at 08:11 AM.
Old Jul 4, 2005, 05:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Keyser Soze

that would be awesome if you opened it up right next door to us....I'll be losing weight like Jared

BTW I got your voice mail today.....we were at a cookout at my parents' house all day and just got back tonight. I have to see Batman and War of the Worlds so we gotta hook up one of these weekends and see a flick or something.
Old Jul 4, 2005, 05:37 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BensLancer
Sorry I missed it guys, but April and I are still on standby! If she hasn't gone into labor by The 8th though they are going to induce her! Hope it's not on the 7th though, that will be our 4yr anniversary! It still doesn't seem that long though! Anyway, I'd like to give big ups to my cousins Rashad and Cam for getting drafted to the T Wolves and Tigers respectively, but both just have gone higher IMO! Yo Chad PM me your number so I can put it in my new phone and why don't you hook a brother up next year if you're at the lakehouse again! You know I have never been on a jetski! Tim congrats man! Maybe I can work for you part time to be able to spend the approx. $400 for the Cerious Performance Full CF EVO VIII wing! That might be the last thing for my car that I can buy for the next 18-20 years! J hope your back is doing alright man, I might have to bust you up on some GT4 one of these days too, LOL tell Tracey we said hello. Gotta run, but I'll catch y'all later and will let you know when the little one gets here!

Ben

Hey Ben.....no worries man, you and April got bigger things to worry about than cars
Old Jul 4, 2005, 05:39 PM
Evolving Member

I saw War of the Worlds with rob, it was awesome, i reccomend you see it. i have yet to see batman, so keep me informed on that.

as far as the store goes, ill be expectin an email from the leasing agent on that location tomorrow with the info on what stores are taken and what kind of stores are in there, along with the lease rates and such as well. so wish me the best, i really would like that location, right near RTP and all, i think it would just be an awesome money maker
Old Jul 4, 2005, 05:41 PM
Evolved Member

y'all might have to get me out of the house in a few weeks! A movie might be a good quick getaway for me after this baby gets here! And J what do you mea losing wait? You are skinnier than the crackhead off the PJs, LOL. I'm the one with the gut that needs to go back to being flat! And if it don't work I'ma kick Jared's sweet onion teriyaki chicken eatin' ***!!!! Y'all have a good one. Sorry Tim the wifey wants to uh how would you say "try to go into labor" cough cough!!!!hehehehehe! I'm tired as hell but I'm tryin!
Old Jul 4, 2005, 05:44 PM
Evolving Member

haha, well just make sure you call me when it happens, so i can be by your side when the baby gets here , wouldnt want to miss that for the world..... afterall who wouldnt want to see BENSWOL faint like a little girl jk