Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

ttp-engineering for installs

Search this Thread

Old Jun 27, 2005, 10:25 PM
dru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up ttp-engineering for installs

Just wanted to let anyone in the Florida area know for they have a well-priced, experienced installer in the area. I had ttp install my cams over the weekend and the car is running great! The install was painless and I was out in no time. Scott knows his stuff and will be doing all of my upcoming mods.
Old Jun 29, 2005, 08:53 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by dru
Just wanted to let anyone in the Florida area know for they have a well-priced, experienced installer in the area. I had ttp install my cams over the weekend and the car is running great! The install was painless and I was out in no time. Scott knows his stuff and will be doing all of my upcoming mods.
Scott at TTP Rocks!!!! I heard about him from some other guys that got their cams done and they said he was great, fast and professional .

I totally agreee!!!!...

He will get all of my business !!!!
Old Jun 30, 2005, 03:43 AM
Evolved Member

Scott is a great guy, really knowlegable. Pays close attention to detail. He put in my cams and gears for a great price!
Old Jun 30, 2005, 05:43 AM
Evolving Member

I have known Scott since I first got my Evo and have gone to him countless times for anything from boost leaks to cam install and have always been 100% satisfied with his level of service and attention to detail. His knowledge of the 4g63 extends well beyond the evo, as far as I know it's been the motor in every one of the cars he's owned, a couple of galants and a talon, if I recall corectly. I would not take my car anywhere other than TTP&E for any work I need done, from a fluid change to taking apart the engine. He has always been more than helpful, in any stituation I have encountered.
Old Jun 30, 2005, 05:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Thumbs up

It is nice to go to a place, get work on your car done, pay good prices, and go home with a smile on your face. I give Scott at TTP Eng. a +++++ ( 5 star rating ).
For a great reference, and any questions, please feel free PM or Email me anytime.
Old Jun 30, 2005, 06:03 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thanks a lot guys. I actually enjoy the work and even better like to see your results . Keep an eye out for more specialty parts to stay ahead of the competition.
Old Jul 11, 2005, 02:15 PM
Evolved Member

I had Scott install a set of cams and headstuds. I must say he is the most professional installer I have delt with. Very knowledgeable and honest. Thanks for the great experience!
Old Jul 25, 2005, 12:02 PM

Scott is very good installer and very fast. He ran into some problems but he worked through them. Scott is the best thanks for the cam, stud install.

jeff
Old Jul 25, 2005, 01:43 PM
Evolved Member

Where are you located?
Old Jul 25, 2005, 01:47 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by 05WhiteEVO8
Where are you located?
I am located in central FL (Orlando). I have done work on some Pensacola Evo's however. Gabriel's silver one more recently.

Scott is very good installer and very fast. He ran into some problems but he worked through them. Scott is the best thanks for the cam, stud install.
Yes, I almost decided not to proceed with litteredevo8's cams due to the factory timing belt tension being out of spec (way too tight-nice quality control), however since he drove three hours I winged it and it turned out perfect after all, in 2 hours flat with headstuds. Strongest Evo for the mods I have seen in a while. Good Luck.

Last edited by TTP Engineering; Jul 25, 2005 at 01:52 PM.
Old Jul 25, 2005, 05:18 PM

What's your street address. Sounds like a great place. Hard to find a quality shop for installs. I'm sure your just as good with clutches. Stoptech brake lines in stock?
Old Jul 25, 2005, 07:54 PM
dru

Originally Posted by twistedtodd
What's your street address. Sounds like a great place. Hard to find a quality shop for installs. I'm sure your just as good with clutches. Stoptech brake lines in stock?
do I detect a little jealousy. Dont worry, Scott wont be working on the RC Hill evo anytime soon. LOL
Old Jul 25, 2005, 08:03 PM
Account Disabled

Good Evening twistedtodd.. It appeared through the rest of your post history that you plug another shop frequently. Are you affiliated with another shop in the central FL area? Just trying to make sure you are not trying to disrupt the thread.

Thanks.

Last edited by TTP Engineering; Jul 26, 2005 at 07:07 AM.
Old Jul 26, 2005, 06:59 AM

I am no way affiliated with Todd Flis. Last name is Mahoney. I don't have anything to do RIDE anymore, ALOT of false promises. I'm not so sure they could tune a radio.I do alot of auto-x and trackdays,check out results on scca web site, and seat-time video.Like I said it's hard to find a good shop. Didn't mean to upset anybody, just wanted to know where to go.
Old Jul 26, 2005, 07:13 AM
Account Disabled

I am no way affiliated with Todd Flis. Last name is Mahoney. I don't have anything to do RIDE anymore, ALOT of false promises. I'm not so sure they could tune a radio.I do alot of auto-x and trackdays,check out results on scca web site, and seat-time video.Like I said it's hard to find a good shop. Didn't mean to upset anybody, just wanted to know where to go.
I noticed that you compete here locally.
I thank you for your input with regards to your experience with RIDE. It should tell the central FL community what to expect when dealing with them. That is if they can get past the $700 clutch installs and $500 cams labor.

Send me a PM and I can get you all my contact info as well as what we do and what parts are available.

Quick Reply: ttp-engineering for installs