Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

South Florida Neon (SRT-4) Drivers.... lol... PSSSTTTT!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2005, 07:23 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old Jul 12, 2005, 07:46 AM
Evolving Member

Kelmar, do you drive an SRT-4?
Old Jul 12, 2005, 07:49 AM
Evolved Member

No, I don't.
Old Jul 12, 2005, 08:20 AM
Evolving Member

My stereo is turned up too much for me to hear any ambient noise like other people's engine revving.

Oh and by the way, until the next greatest car comes out the Lancer Evolution is god's gift to man. I always thank the lord for me owning such a great car.
Old Jul 12, 2005, 08:32 AM
Evolving Member

SRT = Slow Retarded Turbo to the negative 4!
Old Jul 12, 2005, 08:35 AM
Evolving Member

STFU with your stupid *** OZ edition...You have no place in this conversation.

Originally Posted by Kelmar
Kinda like an Evo, it's still a Lancer

For the record.. the Evo is NOT God's gift to mankind, it's just a car, get over it. Likewise, the SRT-4 is the same boat.

Oh, also for the record, not all SRT-4 owners are like that. I see just as many SRT-4s doing that as I see Evos doing it.
Old Jul 12, 2005, 08:38 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Kbp2025
STFU with your stupid *** OZ edition...You have no place in this conversation.
Don't drive an OZ, so you can "STFU"

Seriously, grow up.
Old Jul 12, 2005, 08:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by turtlelancer
Here in los angelas county i also run into srt4s dat do that but its not just them. I had a CTS v series rev at me, a bunch of ricers, camaros and lots of mustangs. For some reason they get the itch in their feet to step on the pedal when they see the evo, sometimes it gets fing annoying. Some 2g Eclispes too =| pssssssst

But then again like someone else said earlier.. it could just be a friendly hello, although i dont really look at it that way. It seems like they want to race
+1
I have pretty much the same types of cars put their cars in neutral and rev at me when driving bye. I also get the occasional Honda thrown into the mix
Old Jul 12, 2005, 08:45 AM
Evolving Member

I wouldn't worry about the your registered ride being an OZ or nothing. It must be your moms or your boys huh. Seriously...you were the one coming here starting shizzz. Everyone here was having a good time bashing on the peice of crap neons till you showed up. Got that internet courage though I guess...keep it up buddy, you sound real cool.

Originally Posted by Kelmar
Don't drive an OZ, so you can "STFU"

Seriously, grow up.
Old Jul 12, 2005, 08:45 AM

kelmar is a noob.
The Lancer Evolution was made way before any economy version such as the LANCER was created.
you got served.
go defend your SRT-4 somewhere else, some srt-4 guys are cool some are not thats the bottom line.
Old Jul 12, 2005, 08:51 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Kbp2025
I wouldn't worry about the your registered ride being an OZ or nothing. It must be your moms or your boys huh. Seriously...you were the one coming here starting shizzz. Everyone here was having a good time bashing on the peice of crap neons till you showed up. Got that internet courage though I guess...keep it up buddy, you sound real cool.
I used to own an OZ... I've also driven an Evo... do not own either of them anymore.

Reread the thread and see that I said that NOT ALL SRT-4 owners are asses

Originally Posted by Soonevo
kelmar is a noob.
You've got me figured out.
The Lancer Evolution was made way before any economy version such as the LANCER was created.
you got served.
and the current model is also called a LANCER, therefore it is a Lancer... no serving
go defend your SRT-4 somewhere else, some srt-4 guys are cool some are not thats the bottom line.
Amazing, that's what I've been saying
Old Jul 12, 2005, 08:52 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by SoonEvo
kelmar is a noob.
you got served.
Those that know Kelmar know he's not a noob. You guys makin' fun of him are just makin' fools of yourselves.
- Kelmar does not drive an OZ
- Kelmar does not drive an Evo
- Kelmar does not drive an SRT-4

You guys like SoonEvo can't take discussion-advocating opinions. Try not to become haters for no real reason.
Old Jul 12, 2005, 08:53 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by netmand
Those that know Kelmar know he's not a noob. You guys makin' fun of him are just makin' fools of yourselves.
- Kelmar does not drive an OZ
- Kelmar does not drive an Evo
- Kelmar does not drive an SRT-4

You guys like SoonEvo can't take discussion-advocating opinions. Try not to become haters for no real reason.
Thanks Dan
Old Jul 12, 2005, 08:58 AM
Evolved Member

funny story about tards with BOV's......

i was at my local Wawa a couple of weeks ago BSing with another kid in my area with an EVO.....a friggin jetta...that appears to be bone stock rolls up..stock wheels, suspension, exaust....and rev's his engine so you can hear his BOV....and while we're all sitting there laughing....he pulls into a parking spot and doesn't hit the curb stone an the end of the spot...but drives his entire front end completely over it......ALL THE WAY OVER IT....he then backs up.....and all you hear is CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH.....and pieces of his front end are popping off the car all over the place........

it was freaking hillarious....then the kid goes into wawa....2 minutes later comes back out....gets in the car and i run over to him as he's pulling out...i grab the piece that popped off of his car and knock on his window.....he opens it and i'm like "you might want to keep this"....he grabs it out of my hand and closes the window...and i'm like "ok tough guy"....he then drives to the end of the parking lot.....revs his engine and drops his clutch.....and burns his stock tires all over the place.....

it was one of the greatest example's of the term "what an idiot" i had ever seen.
Old Jul 12, 2005, 09:04 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Rez90
funny story about tards with BOV's......

i was at my local Wawa a couple of weeks ago BSing with another kid in my area with an EVO.....a friggin jetta...that appears to be bone stock rolls up..stock wheels, suspension, exaust....and rev's his engine so you can hear his BOV....and while we're all sitting there laughing....he pulls into a parking spot and doesn't hit the curb stone an the end of the spot...but drives his entire front end completely over it......ALL THE WAY OVER IT....he then backs up.....and all you hear is CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH.....and pieces of his front end are popping off the car all over the place........

it was freaking hillarious....then the kid goes into wawa....2 minutes later comes back out....gets in the car and i run over to him as he's pulling out...i grab the piece that popped off of his car and knock on his window.....he opens it and i'm like "you might want to keep this"....he grabs it out of my hand and closes the window...and i'm like "ok tough guy"....he then drives to the end of the parking lot.....revs his engine and drops his clutch.....and burns his stock tires all over the place.....

it was one of the greatest example's of the term "what an idiot" i had ever seen.

Those are the kind of stories that make my day. Hilarious!

Quick Reply: South Florida Neon (SRT-4) Drivers.... lol... PSSSTTTT!!!