Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

East Coast Road Trip 06 / Myrtle Beach Sc

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2006, 04:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SteveosEvo
Bring the Evo.
How many Evo's are planning on attending so far???

8thWonder are you going to stay in that hotel or another???
I may be in a condo down there, but I'm not a 100% sure yet. I just have to see if I can get it, which shouldn't be a problem since it's still the off-season. I plan on staying Friday and leave sometime Saturday though....
Old Feb 7, 2006, 09:16 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
1.geminibby
2.8thWonder
3.hel if ino
4.SteveosEvo
and maybe jesterevo and badevo, do you guys think you are going to come down? Let us know if you are, we need some more evos out there.

Also steveosevo, jesterevo and badevo when you get a chance or if you guys decide on coming down PM me with your name and phone # so i can add it to the list. Thanks
Old Feb 8, 2006, 08:55 AM
Evolving Member

I sent you my info, I will be going to on Friday and bringing my fiance. We are staying at Blue Bay Resort. See you guys their.
Old Feb 8, 2006, 08:50 PM

Don't worry about the parking lot guys, There is an overflow lot right beside the Blue Bay.
Old Feb 10, 2006, 10:54 AM
Evolved Member

I just lined up the condo so I'll be arriving on Friday. StevevosEVO, what time are you planning on heading down there? Might be fun to do a mini caravan.
Old Feb 12, 2006, 07:09 AM
Evolving Member

We were planning on getting off work a bit early and leaving about 2:45 maybe later, I have to find out when my fiance can get off work, what were your plans???

Last edited by SteveosEvo; Feb 12, 2006 at 04:36 PM.
Old Feb 12, 2006, 09:46 AM
Evolving Member

i'm here in mt pleasant, and i'll be getting off of work around 12. i'm in for the caravan. does anyone want to pm badevo and some of the other guys here in charleston and set something up? i can talk to hel_if_i_know, we work together.
Old Feb 13, 2006, 08:53 AM
Evolved Member

That's cool fellas. I'll be getting off between 11 and 12. I guess the question would be where do you want to meet up to caravan? There's a couple ways to get there from Cola., and of course you Charleston guys have 17. It's definitely more fun, IMO, to travel 378 from Cola. because you can run a whole lot faster...just have to dodge a bunch of slow poke yokels.
Old Feb 13, 2006, 09:40 AM
Evolving Member

k, i see how it is, lol. i guess 378 and 17 will eventually merge in mrytle beach, maybe we can meet outside there and roll in.
Originally Posted by 8thWonder
That's cool fellas. I'll be getting off between 11 and 12. I guess the question would be where do you want to meet up to caravan? There's a couple ways to get there from Cola., and of course you Charleston guys have 17. It's definitely more fun, IMO, to travel 378 from Cola. because you can run a whole lot faster...just have to dodge a bunch of slow poke yokels.
Old Feb 13, 2006, 09:47 AM
Evolved Member

I'll be going to the big regional DSM/EVO meet in Jax this weekend so 2 weeks of back to back road trips aint gonna work for me. Thanks for thinkin of me though guys I appreciate it.
Old Feb 13, 2006, 10:01 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by geminibby
k, i see how it is, lol. i guess 378 and 17 will eventually merge in mrytle beach, maybe we can meet outside there and roll in.
True. It really doesn't matter to me. If you want to make a run through Cola., and then we head down there...however you want to roll. With a bunch of EVOs rolling, it shouldn't take us very long to get anywhere in this state!
Old Feb 13, 2006, 10:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BADEVO
I'll be going to the big regional DSM/EVO meet in Jax this weekend so 2 weeks of back to back road trips aint gonna work for me. Thanks for thinkin of me though guys I appreciate it.
What? You're talking about an hour or two drive if you get caught in a bunch of traffic!

I feel you though, we need to set something up for the local, SC EVOs. Do something like what the Florida guys seem to be doing.
Old Feb 13, 2006, 11:50 AM
Evolving Member

i was thinking about going there, but now they have dynoflash coming the same weekend, so i decided to stay here meet some local guys and head out to mrytle the following weekend.
Originally Posted by BADEVO
Old Feb 13, 2006, 07:33 PM
Evolved Member

What? You're talking about an hour or two drive if you get caught in a bunch of traffic!

I feel you though, we need to set something up for the local, SC EVOs. Do something like what the Florida guys seem to be doing.
Eh, we just need to get together, period. I always see us scattered about, but never in the same area at once, I figure we could get 5 or 6 evos out together if we would just meet sometime...
Old Feb 13, 2006, 08:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Yeah i definitely agree with setting up local Evo meets. We will probably end up having 5 or so Evos at this Evo/DSM meet so it will be a good start to setting up meets from now on. Its going to end up being a really good meet. By next weekend there will probably end up being at least 30 DSMs and Evos at the meet.