Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

East Coast Road Trip 06 / Myrtle Beach Sc

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2006, 09:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree guys, we will have a good time regardless.

One thing I pray does not happen is that the EVO and DSM guys alienate themselves from eachother. I was a prior EVO owner and still DSM owner. Hell, me and one other guy were the only EVO's at a DSM meet 2 years ago.

Thast where I first met BJ at.

It will be a good time.
Old Feb 14, 2006, 08:11 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 06MREvo
Yeah i definitely agree with setting up local Evo meets. We will probably end up having 5 or so Evos at this Evo/DSM meet so it will be a good start to setting up meets from now on. Its going to end up being a really good meet. By next weekend there will probably end up being at least 30 DSMs and Evos at the meet.
I agree. This would be a great start to setting up meets in this state. I mean, we can get from one corner of the state to the other in 2 hours tops and we have some of the best beaches in the country between the Charleston area and Myrtle Beach. At least we'll get to know each other and establish some sort of contact between everyone next week.
Old Feb 14, 2006, 08:43 AM
Evolving Member

I'm up for anything, anywhere, I just have to know some time in advance to get off from work.
Old Feb 15, 2006, 12:28 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by geminibby
k, i see how it is, lol. i guess 378 and 17 will eventually merge in mrytle beach, maybe we can meet outside there and roll in.
Geminibby, Hel_if_I_no, you guys should converge on Columbia, and then head east with us next Friday. A longer ride for sure, but hey it'd be fun to have 4 EVOs running 378 scaring the local farmers and such!
Old Feb 15, 2006, 03:22 PM
Evolved Member

I will be there. I'm meeting up with alot of the DSM guys from up north. They're meeting at hooters in wilmington. WIlm is TEEMING with DSMs, you guys should make an appearance I'll definetely be there.
Old Feb 15, 2006, 05:03 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 8thWonder
Geminibby, Hel_if_I_no, you guys should converge on Columbia, and then head east with us next Friday. A longer ride for sure, but hey it'd be fun to have 4 EVOs running 378 scaring the local farmers and such!
378 has to cross 95 somewhere, maybe we'll head up 52 and intersect you somewhere.... a secret rendezvous, lol
Old Feb 15, 2006, 08:46 PM
Evolved Member

Hum, I will take gemini's word on this, because I don't know the roads that well, and it sounds like he does, but I am down either way
Old Feb 16, 2006, 07:48 AM
Evolved Member

378 has to cross 95 somewhere, maybe we'll head up 52 and intersect you somewhere.... a secret rendezvous, lol
It does as a matter of fact! In Sumter Co. I don't know the exit though...I can try and find out before then. I used to go that way all the time but I can't remember that exit. There's a BP station, hotel, Exxon. It should be the only intersection of the two roads so that would be a good place to meet up.
Old Feb 16, 2006, 09:12 AM
Evolving Member

It does as a matter of fact! In Sumter Co. I don't know the exit though...I can try and find out before then. I used to go that way all the time but I can't remember that exit. There's a BP station, hotel, Exxon. It should be the only intersection of the two roads so that would be a good place to meet up.
yeah i'll do up the math to see about how long it will take. i know that most of the charleston evo guys will be out and about saturday (dynoflash) so i can get their plans and see what time we will be leaving. i'll pm you sundayish and let you know whats up.
Old Feb 16, 2006, 09:17 AM
Evolved Member

yeah i'll do up the math to see about how long it will take. i know that most of the charleston evo guys will be out and about saturday (dynoflash) so i can get their plans and see what time we will be leaving. i'll pm you sundayish and let you know whats up.
Sounds good. Just let me know. Yeah, I'm sure we will be able to coordinate times a little better on Saturday. I can be to that intersection of 378/I-95 in about 45 minutes to an hour as the EVO flies. Are you staying at the Blue Bay resort? What about everyone else?
Old Feb 16, 2006, 11:30 AM
Evolving Member

yeah it was looking good until i started looking into it. dont think its a good idea. for us coming from charleston to MB its 94 miles. 52 intersects 378 at lake city which is 88 miles and its another 60 from lake city to MB. if others want to do it then i might, but to run 60miles out of the way doesnt seem smart.
Old Feb 16, 2006, 12:04 PM
Evolved Member

That's understandable. I haven't been on Hwy 52 in ages, or to Lake City in years, but it doesn't matter really. We'll catch up at the Beach.
Old Feb 19, 2006, 02:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Whats going on guys? The meet is only a couple days away now. If there is someone that still hasn't PMed me with their name and phone number or someone that just finds out they are coming to the meet make sure you do in the next 2 days. I plan on PMing everyone the phone number list on tuesday, so make sure you get me your info by then or you won't be getting a list then. So make sure you guys get me your info by tuesday, thanks. Can't wait to see everyone at the meet. Later
Old Feb 21, 2006, 08:30 PM
Evolved Member

I will PM you guys with the phone number list tomorrow morning. And if you guys dont have it yet, let me know if you need me to post the itinerary on here from dsmtuners for you. later
Old Feb 22, 2006, 09:30 AM
Evolved Member

Okay, so everyone that PMed me with their phone number for the list i just PMed you with the whole list. If you could reply to my PM and let me know you got it, also if by accident i didn't send you a list PM me and let me know and ill send you one, thanks.