Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

some porsche guy said evo's are for f*gs at the clermont meet at A&W Tonight

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2006, 08:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the wheel sat there with no car weight on it as far as sweating I was not talking about you LOUIS dont be so sensitive
Old Aug 23, 2006, 08:26 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BADEVO
Oh damn, he ripped you off for 100 bux Luis... what a damn shame.

How old is this dude man?

LMAO @ pick up the phone, why the hell should he call you to get money YOU KNOW you owe him??? ANd if the wheel was bent why not CALL HIM like a MAN and discuss it with him then.
I don't know 22 or 23 something like that you of all people know me and know i'm like what ever take it and pay me down the road, but with this guy it's been a long dame road.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 08:27 AM

good point miguel its just a little money friendship is worth more to some people
Old Aug 23, 2006, 08:27 AM
Evolving Member

Cliffs Notes:
Some guy bad mouths therealevo IRL. His vagina starts to hurt so he cries about it on evom.
Claims to drive a 10 second car.
TTP asks for slips.
therealevo doesn't have slips but claims the previous owner ran 10's.
A bunch of military ***** measuring in the middle..
Ending with therealevo trying to extinguish the flames and calling for all evo's to unite against the dark forces of $80K porsche owners.
/END Cliffs

I dont understand why you guys give a $h!t if the car runs 10's or not? Who cares? The question of the day for therealevo should be: can I run 10's in MYcar. Hell, I ran a 12.5, but I bet someone that actually knows what they are doing can hit low 12's. Does that make my car a low 12 high 11 second car? Nope.. it makes it a mid 12 second car because I don't know how to drive..
Old Aug 23, 2006, 08:29 AM

27 years louis with a 5 year old and a 30 year old wife and my own business but why is my age or anything like that matter? If you wanted the money you should have called
Old Aug 23, 2006, 08:31 AM

mookie has a clue, it matters if you can drive or not thats true
Old Aug 23, 2006, 08:33 AM

except it was never about the cars or racing, some guy who never met me before wanted to fight because he only heard about my car
Old Aug 23, 2006, 08:39 AM
Evolved Member

If you owe someone money they shouldnt have to CALL YOU to get thier cash..........

Thats so 16ish......
Old Aug 23, 2006, 08:43 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by therealevo
except it was never about the cars or racing, some guy who never met me before wanted to fight because he only heard about my car
I also think its funny that someone that just heard about your car wanted to fight you. Makes me think that either you are blowing the story out of proportion or there is more to the story than you're telling. I honestly could care less either way so, good luck with the porsche guy and take your car to the track and post that 10 second slip to shut all of us up.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 08:43 AM

stay in your own south cacalak business man!!!!!! and I do have the same # louis its my business cell been the same number for three years
Old Aug 23, 2006, 08:45 AM
Evolved Member

Look just mail it to me and we can call it a day
Forge Motorsport, inc.
att Luis Rodriguez
6536 Pinecastle Blvd.
Suit C
Orlando, FL 32809

It was never about the Money it 's about a Man's word. And in my book that is all that matters but since your word don't mean much to you then yes I do want the $100.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 08:45 AM
Evolved Member

stay in your own south cacalak business man!!!!!! and I do have the same # louis its my business cell been the same number for three years

LOL..... Dude I have more people in Florida then you know. Dont hate cuz I know people. I think its funny your so bent outta shape man.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 08:51 AM

I am not blowing any story out of proportion, my friends were just telling this guy that i was coming there and had a real fast evo he might want to race. when I got there he said oh your the evo guy, well I dont know you but I dont race evos they are *** cars out of no where while i was taking pictures of his car and giving him props. then he went further and said take your *** as* home to your *** car and tell your evo buddies not to come back or I will split your head right now. I started the thread to let people know that some porsche guy was slandering us evo owners and hoping it might get back to him and get him heated and it got blown way out of proportion and turned into an evo war. I don't care who's evo is faster I know what I have and I am not a liar. All and any evo owners are my friends!!
Old Aug 23, 2006, 08:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
miguel I didnt because I am on probation and I have a 5 year old and I am getting married at disney on halloween so I cant go to jail my suspended sentence is 8 months. thanks for the support though. I havn't seen you guys in a while we should get together and have some drinks somenight

Wait a sec here. Your on probation but you want to go out and have drinks? Sounds kinda dumb to me, but hey it's your life not like you screwed up already.

So what did you do?
Old Aug 23, 2006, 08:53 AM

louis I am the most honest person you will ever meet you know nothing about me. so why are you getting angry over this you need to chill out bro.

Quick Reply: some porsche guy said evo's are for f*gs at the clermont meet at A&W Tonight