Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

some porsche guy said evo's are for f*gs at the clermont meet at A&W Tonight

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2006, 09:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dude if i had a nasty Evo, i would have gone to him and talked trash to him and asked him to race, then i would have beat his monkey *** down after i owned him But i cant cause my Evo aint that fast, at least not yet
Old Aug 23, 2006, 09:17 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jesus christ, another one of those threads " my evo is invincible" and the person got bent up all about it because someone pokes fun of it. if ur mad at him for calling ur evo *** then ask him for a run. shouldnt come on here and say things how ur car runs 10's. me i dont give a hoot what ur car runs or cant run, but some people on here take things like that seriously because they would want to know who does the tuning. if u cant produce a time slip, then just dont go around saying my car is a 10 sec car. u havent even try to run ur car at the track have u? most of these people on here r just laughing at u because u claimed ur car is a 10 sec car, rant about how ur car was a 10 on the rating ( who really cares anyway), how ur wheels r more than someone's car, and so on. whats the point of trying to rally the evo guys together? the truth is, that porsche will rape most of the evo's out there. everyone always know someone that runs this time that time or this quick. there are so many cars out there that can run low 10's high 9's, but so what. get over it. afterall, its just a freaking car. u should take ur own advice and go f**k wife. i bet u she doesnt whine as much as u.

Last edited by racerxl99; Aug 23, 2006 at 09:21 AM.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by racerxl99
jesus christ, another one of those threads " my evo is invincible" and the person got bent up all about it because someone pokes fun of it. if ur mad at him for calling ur evo *** then ask him for a run. shouldnt come on here and say things how ur car runs 10's. me i dont give a hoot what ur car runs or cant run, but some people on here take things like that seriously because they would want to know who does the tuning. if u cant produce a time slip, then just dont go around saying my car is a 10 sec car. u havent even try to run ur car at the track have u? most of these people on here r just laughing at u because u claimed ur car is a a sec car, rant about how ur car was a 10 on the rating ( who really cares anyway), how ur wheels r more than someone's car, and so on. whats the point of trying to rally the evo guys together? the truth is, that porsche will rape most of the evo's out there. everyone always know someone that runs this time that time or this quick. there are so many cars out there that can run low 10's high 9's, but so what. get over it. afterall, its just a freaking car. u should take ur own advice and go f**k wife. i bet u she doesnt whine as much as u.

seems you missed the point too my evo is not invincible, It was never about the cars learn hoe to read and spell and if you ever talk shi* about my wife I will split your shi* LEARN SOME RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 23, 2006, 09:21 AM
Evolved Member

I just think you need to man the **** up.

You can either:

A) Race him.

B) Fight him.

C) Be a *****.

D) Follow him home and slaughter his family while they sleep.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 09:23 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by therealevo
seems you missed the point too my evo is not invincible, It was never about the cars learn hoe to read and spell and if you ever talk shi* about my wife I will split your shi* LEARN SOME RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
see what i mean? internet threats, no wonder u get bent up when someone calls u a *** because u drive an evo.

Originally Posted by TheGVR4kid
I just think you need to man the **** up.

You can either:

A) Race him.

B) Fight him.

C) Be a *****.

D) Follow him home and slaughter his family while they sleep.

E) have some fun with it shi* on the net, hell thats what its for
Evolved Member

and if you ever talk shi* about my wife I will split your shi*
Who's wig are you going to split? We've already learned that you run away from confrontation.

If you came home and the Porsche guy was laying pipe to your wife, you'd probably walk out and start crying about it on teh interweb.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 09:25 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by TheGVR4kid
Who's wig are you going to split? We've already learned that you run away from confrontation.

If you came home and the Porsche guy was laying pipe to your wife, you'd probably walk out and start crying about it on teh interweb.
i think that threat was directed towards me. i think this is the part where i hop on my knees and beg for his forgiveness.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by racerxl99
see what i mean? internet threats, no wonder u get bent up when someone calls u a *** because u drive an evo.
internet or not learn some repect!!!! Keep wives and mothers out of it we are not in middle school, when you grow up and get married and have kids you too will mature and learn how to act civilized and treat people
Old Aug 23, 2006, 09:28 AM
Evolving Member

bad evo is rated an 8 and I am rated a 10 have you even checked th registry? nice stock rims and stock turbo badddddddddddd evo
Dude no offense, but get off your high horse. i agree with you that posrhe guy was a really big bag of D*****E. but your starting to sound just like him. your not goin change anyones mind on here.

If you think your car can run 10's go to the track show a time slip and make everyone eat there words.....

If not quit *****ing and go F*** your wife
Old Aug 23, 2006, 09:29 AM

this thread is getting way out of hand dead it, you all sound dumb and completely missed the point.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 09:31 AM

bechbum I am not on a high horse you missed the point too I was defending all evos
Old Aug 23, 2006, 09:34 AM
Evolving Member

bechbum I am not on a high horse you missed the point too I was defending all evos

i Know that a appericate it. but with the way your arguing with everyone, it is making you sound just like that porshe guy. just put an end to the thread and go on with life. as long as you know what the car can do...that all that should matter
Old Aug 23, 2006, 09:34 AM

Dead The Thread
Old Aug 23, 2006, 09:36 AM

i wasnt arguing just defending myself from other evo owners something I never thought would happen

Quick Reply: some porsche guy said evo's are for f*gs at the clermont meet at A&W Tonight