Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

some porsche guy said evo's are for f*gs at the clermont meet at A&W Tonight

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2006, 01:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anyone find it funny a porsche was at A&W?
Old Aug 23, 2006, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by redninja
You know what would shut them all and up some pics of your hot wife wearing nutthing but the sub 10sec time slip from your car. Then the mods would "dead" the thread and you would have the last word.
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l1...alevo/mat4.jpg
Old Aug 23, 2006, 01:24 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by purecoda
anyone find it funny a porsche was at A&W?
And picking a fight in the parking lot? It's hilarious!
Old Aug 23, 2006, 01:24 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by therealevo
you are saying the same sh*t as last night, the tranny had warranty repair at mitsu and the syncros went bad, the diff broke because stock drivetrains are not good with much more than stock hp, and my header cracked what does any of that have to do with ride. Ghetto, the ttp web site looks ghetto, ride is a shop that has been around longer than you and has built way more cars than you, **** they have been in super street and on nopi tv more times than you can count.
http://www.radicalride.com/
That is a professional site.
WOW, Daytona Mitsu bought Ride a pretty website, big deal. If they have built more cars and are so great where they? Certainly NOT at the track. I have seen 1 Ride car at the track, the red and orange one that runs very high ten or low 11. Amazing stuff there for what it is. Give it a rest Ride is an over priced bolton shop, they use Daytona Mitsu for all the work above a basic bolt on and can't even tune thier own cars. They contract that out to cft or the like. I drive 3 times farther to TTP than to RIDE, not because I like to drive but I like the SERVICE, VALUE, AND QUALITY OF WORK. It is nice to know that after 67000 miles my car is still running as well as the day I picked it off the lot. Call me crazy
Old Aug 23, 2006, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by TTP Engineering
Not sure, why is it in your posts?
what in my posts ? I think you website looks like a 5th grader made it and your an a** the joke is in your pants
Old Aug 23, 2006, 01:27 PM
Evolved Member

Old Aug 23, 2006, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Offender
And picking a fight in the parking lot? It's hilarious!
I love it you are the first person to get why I started the thread in the first place.Then it turned into a who's evo is better, I dont care about any of that but if was a big D**k contest Well just ask my wife I would be king!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 23, 2006, 01:31 PM
Evolving Member

lol therealevo is just begging for this thread to end.... I can't believe moderators let this thread go on like this.................... then again this is some funny ****!!!! KEEP IT GOING!!
Old Aug 23, 2006, 01:32 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by gkania
WOW, Daytona Mitsu bought Ride a pretty website, big deal. If they have built more cars and are so great where they? Certainly NOT at the track. I have seen 1 Ride car at the track, the red and orange one that runs very high ten or low 11. Amazing stuff there for what it is. Give it a rest Ride is an over priced bolton shop, they use Daytona Mitsu for all the work above a basic bolt on and can't even tune thier own cars. They contract that out to cft or the like. I drive 3 times farther to TTP than to RIDE, not because I like to drive but I like the SERVICE, VALUE, AND QUALITY OF WORK. It is nice to know that after 67000 miles my car is still running as well as the day I picked it off the lot. Call me crazy
Hector at Aerocomp tuned the RIDE cars.

Twisted Todd, a TTP customer whips the RIDE RS on stock turbo and street tires, vs. their GT35R and R-compound tires.

Secondly I beat them in qualifying at battle of the imports with my stock turbo and ecu on their same carbon carbon clutch, GT35R and c16 + AEM standallone.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by gkania
67000 miles sucks for you I have other cars to drive every day my baby stays in the garage and has been rained on twice. And don't talk **** about daytona mitsu I bought the car from Rich and is is a family friend, I got the 03 with 2200 miles for 36000
Old Aug 23, 2006, 01:33 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by MetalGear214
lol therealevo is just begging for this thread to end.... I can't believe moderators let this thread go on like this.................... then again this is some funny ****!!!! KEEP IT GOING!!
I reported the thread to supermod last night, not sure if he is just watching it or hasn't got to his PM's yet, or is just letting it fly. Should have been trashed from post # 001.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 01:35 PM

Hector at Aerocomp tuned the RIDE cars.

Twisted Todd, a TTP customer whips the RIDE RS on stock turbo and street tires, vs. their GT35R and R-compound tires.

Secondly I beat them in qualifying at battle of the imports with my stock turbo and ecu on their same carbon carbon clutch, GT35R and c16 + AEM standallone.
Great for you but dont bring peoples names into this who you dont know todd is like family and my car was tuned by rolo at cft dumbass you need
Old Aug 23, 2006, 01:35 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by therealevo
67000 miles sucks for you I have other cars to drive every day my baby stays in the garage and has been rained on twice. And don't talk **** about daytona mitsu I bought the car from Rich and is is a family friend, I got the 03 with 2200 miles for 36000
$36000! HA!

Then this family friend raped you for about $9000.

By your mods list you are used to that though.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 01:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This has made coming to work enjoyable today
Old Aug 23, 2006, 01:37 PM

I reported the thread to supermod last night, not sure if he is just watching it or hasn't got to his PM's yet, or is just letting it fly. Should have been trashed from post # 001.
like I said you might know more about evos than god but everyone knows you are a cocky sob. Dont hate because someone has something better jealousy and envy are deadly sins.

Quick Reply: some porsche guy said evo's are for f*gs at the clermont meet at A&W Tonight