Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

some porsche guy said evo's are for f*gs at the clermont meet at A&W Tonight

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2006, 02:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TTP Engineering
Todd Mahoney, not Todd Flis but if your reading comprehension is much like your grammar, I understand how you understood that incorrectly.
i'm not on either side but i have a question TTP. if his car HAS ran a 10sec 1/4, but he hasn't ran the car himself yet, its not a 10 sec car? don't quite understand that one. also, i've ran an 11.8 but haven't posted a timeslip so does that mean my times are bs too? just asking because obviously TTP sets the standard keep up the good work

as far as the newbie. i understand what you were trying to get at by starting this thread, but the comebacks are pretty weak and your catching alot of TEABAGS from the left and right got to do your time hear to gain any respect fella. also, posting alot in your same thread WILL NOT gain you a veteran status when you get your 100 posts. you'll be recognized as a tool if you keep trying to make useless comeback posts.

as for the porsche, WHO CARES! fck 'em. i've gotten into it with people of our own 4g63 bloodline. i love dsm's but i've gotten into it with people who have jealousy of our evo's and even run faster 1/4 times than i do! FCK 'EM! you squash it right then and there if they have a problem or run there cockholster! that ****** with the porsche would've got the last word "***" outta his mouth and he would've been on his back suckin my dick. don't whine about the stuff on here. it gives you a bad reputation

for all that posted pics overseas, your all weak my hard drive is packed up for deployment #5. if someone would like to call me out, ask Mr. Dave Buschur or Jrod to email some of mine

your all a bunch of fckin crybabies
Old Aug 23, 2006, 02:18 PM

give it up and grow up the word is maturity and you need some. see you all later tonight.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 02:19 PM
Evolving Member

AWWW! therealevo just sent me a PM.

Title: Go Away

"you can open your mouth when you get an evo"

HOW about this, you can go **** yourself, and talk **** when you have an Evo that RUNS and a pair of *****.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 02:21 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by freshsrt-4
i'm not on either side but i have a question TTP. if his car HAS ran a 10sec 1/4, but he hasn't ran the car himself yet, its not a 10 sec car? don't quite understand that one. also, i've ran an 11.8 but haven't posted a timeslip so does that mean my times are bs too? just asking because obviously TTP sets the standard keep up the good work
You cannot say that a car 2 years later is at the same spec as it is today. No.

as far as the newbie. i understand what you were trying to get at by starting this thread, but the comebacks are pretty weak and your catching alot of TEABAGS from the left and right got to do your time hear to gain any respect fella. also, posting alot in your same thread WILL NOT gain you a veteran status when you get your 100 posts. you'll be recognized as a tool if you keep trying to make useless comeback posts.
What he also doesn't realize is Regional Subforum posts do not count either and he has a post count of 3.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 02:21 PM

as for the porsche, WHO CARES! fck 'em. i've gotten into it with people of our own 4g63 bloodline. i love dsm's but i've gotten into it with people who have jealousy of our evo's and even run faster 1/4 times than i do! FCK 'EM! you squash it right then and there if they have a problem or run there cockholster! that ****** with the porsche would've got the last word "***" outta his mouth and he would've been on his back suckin my dick. don't whine about the stuff on here. it gives you a bad reputation

for all that posted pics overseas, your all weak my hard drive is packed up for deployment #5. if someone would like to call me out, ask Mr. Dave Buschur or Jrod to email some of mine

your all a bunch of fckin crybabies
TTP don't run **** his head is just as big the moon and his ***** the size of marbles,
And I am an evo owner for 2 1/2 years not a newbie.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 02:22 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by therealevo
I Am part of a group of people who started a nice little import meet at A&W in Clermont. I went tonight just because a friend of mine with a sweet Sti said to check out a this nice turbo porsche.
It says I went, not I WENT WITH>> I did read it.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by therealevo
easy for you to say in SC
E-Thugs

Type By!!!!
Old Aug 23, 2006, 02:25 PM
Evolved Member

...What he also doesn't realize is Regional Subforum posts do not count either...
lol! I now know that also.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 02:32 PM
Account Disabled

Jealous you spent an extra $15000 to buy an already modded Evo that supposedly went 10's at some point?

And now you claim you have a "10-second car", with no timeslip to back it up. Story now changes to "the previous owner ran 10's, not me"?

If you come to a forum claiming you have a 10-second car, be sure to have a proof source to back up your claim. That is all.

Whenever you are ready you can come to the east side and you can explain to me why I would want a T67. Of course, this is after you let me know if my UKDM badging is straight while I pull away from you.

hey listen up i dont know how fast is your evo but you sound like an a** to me. first of all therealevo is right, he started the thread just because some cocky porsche guy talked sh** about his car and he has a full right to be mad. And now you the smart guy want him to prove his time slip???? out of subject bro
Old Aug 23, 2006, 02:40 PM
Evolving Member

there are very few people into the 10s on a road driven evo, if he says he has one, he needs to prove it. Otherwise the BS flag flies.

TTP knows their ****, are a sponsor on this site, and are amazing with evos. TTP is also in FL, hence why he is posting here.

That and us southerners don't take a lot of crap, or BS. therealevo must be a transplant from somewhere if he didn't know that before going on and on like a whiny bish
Old Aug 23, 2006, 02:43 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by masurie
hey listen up i dont know how fast is your evo but you sound like an a** to me. first of all therealevo is right, he started the thread just because some cocky porsche guy talked sh** about his car and he has a full right to be mad. And now you the smart guy want him to prove his time slip???? out of subject bro
Huh? Is the 7 post newbie sticking up for the 3 post one?

The point is he came across as cocky when he made it a point to state that his car run 10's. Now if I may elaborate, Clermont is a stone's throw away from my home track Orlando Speed World. There is not much that slips through that I don't hear about with regards to local Evo performance, so when I hear "I have a 10 second Evo" and you are in my backyard and I have not heard of you it is natural to ask or wait for someone to ask the 3 post newbie to prove his claims, before resuming with the thread.

Now proving his claims would accomplish a few things, including BUILDING CREDIBILITY so you are not questioning if this whole event even occured or was a figment of his elaborate imagination. Furthermore, it gains trust and respect from the locals who are primarily the posters in the thread. Adding validity to not only his 10 sec car claims, but to his integrity.

He has yet to demonstrate why we should believe that this "event" unfolded as he described with no cockyness on his part.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 03:01 PM
Evolved Member

wow, too bad you guys can't spend 350+ posts worth of energy out in the other forums helping those who need it.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 03:04 PM
Evolving Member

To go off topic from the flamewar a minute, TTP just wondering is the Evo in your tag an 8 or 9?
Old Aug 23, 2006, 03:07 PM
Evolving Member

05 Mr
Old Aug 23, 2006, 04:05 PM
Evolved Member

this thread... is fantastic!

Quick Reply: some porsche guy said evo's are for f*gs at the clermont meet at A&W Tonight