Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

some porsche guy said evo's are for f*gs at the clermont meet at A&W Tonight

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2006, 11:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gkania
Some of us have real jobs, with real IT departments, we are not surfing on our "My first Sony PC's". All that talk about respect for your wife, blah blah blah and you post nude pics of her on a forum. What is her email address so I can see this **** in person. If she lets you post her pics on the web Im sure she wouldnt mind taking it off in person. She aint much to look at, but a blow job is after all, just a blow job. For payment, Ill take her for a ride in an evo that actually runs, maybe we'll hit up the A&W and make some friends.
If you really thinks thats my wife you are dumber than I could ever imagine. My wife knows more about cars than you hell I met her in a speed shop, where you met yours in the clearence section of k mart.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 11:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TTP Engineering
Poor newbie, banned for stupidity. Don't worry, its just the internet.
I obviously don't live anywhere near you guys...and although I think this thread is soooo bad...I want to add one thing. How are you a silver vendor??? I don't care how great you guys are to work with...I hope your not over twenty because I am blown away by your actions. I hope this guy raped your wife or worse...because the way your acting is really giving this community incite to your company.

I agree his responses are just bad...but guy, aren't you supposed to be a vendor. Way to show class and have a clean reputation on here.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by therealevo
If you really thinks thats my wife you are dumber than I could ever imagine. My wife knows more about cars than you hell I met her in a speed shop, where you met yours in the clearence section of k mart.
And as far as jobs I own my own landscaping and tree work company, I have employess, I'm not just one. And sony first pc come up with something origional, I have a 2 year degree in info tech, 2yr degree in education, and one in grapic design, do you want some decals for your ricer?

Last edited by therealevo; Aug 24, 2006 at 12:02 PM.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mulholland0132
I obviously don't live anywhere near you guys...and although I think this thread is soooo bad...I want to add one thing. How are you a silver vendor??? I don't care how great you guys are to work with...I hope your not over twenty because I am blown away by your actions. I hope this guy raped your wife or worse...because the way your acting is really giving this community incite to your company.

I agree his responses are just bad...but guy, aren't you supposed to be a vendor. Way to show class and have a clean reputation on here.
You are so right! This guy supposedly has a good rep for hooking up evos, but he is cocky and his head is as big as the sun.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:06 PM
Evolving Member

And as far as jobs I own my own landscaping and tree work company, I have employess, I'm not just one. And sony first pc come up with something origional, I have a 2 year degree in info tech, 2yr degree in education, and one in grapic design, do you want some decals for your ricer?

That must be the car they were "pimping" at the speed shop where you met your wife, probrably should have left the shop, her, and that car and never looked back. Instead your dumbass took her home to your single wide and parked that **** in your gravel driveway. Ever heard of concrete? Three degree's and you can't spell or punctuate, and you cut grass for a living. WOW, am I impressed.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:10 PM

that sure as hell aint my car and the gravel is at the tiki bar down on the lake I live near in my $300,000 home in quaill valley, **** cutting grass pays good!
Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:14 PM
Evolved Member

your wife is a butta face
Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:14 PM

Double WIDE huh?

Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Nez136
your wife is a butta face
Can't you read thats not my wife dumbass!

Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:19 PM
Evolving Member

Sorry 2/1/1 built in 1980 and handed down to you by your parents. You can see by the driveway that the house in small. I'd say its 35-40 feet end to end probrably 1400 sq ft. Nice view though. I bet thats what cost the money, not the house.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:19 PM
Evolved Member

Can't you read thats not my wife dumbass!
You just hurt my virtual feelings

Edit* and that is^?
Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:20 PM
Evolved Member

Man this one is just way outta control....haha!!

Wish I could go hit up A&W this weekend if I lived by there. I think it could be the next good spot for a Fight Club.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by gkania
Sorry 2/1/1 built in 1980 and handed down to you by your parents. You can see by the driveway that the house in small. I'd say its 35-40 feet end to end probrably 1400 sq ft. Nice view though. I bet thats what cost the money, not the house.
Its a 3/2 built im may of 03 with 1440sqft on 2/3 acre. the right side of the house is not even in the pic, stupid.
Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:23 PM

I have never met a more sensitve bunch of guys in my life. Grow up get married, have kids, learn respect, that is unless you are gay?
Old Aug 24, 2006, 12:24 PM
Evolved Member

Its a 3/2 built im may of 03 with 1440sqft on 2/3 acre. the right side of the house is not even in the pic, stupid.
1440 is not to brag about.....you paid $300k for your land and not your house....

Quick Reply: some porsche guy said evo's are for f*gs at the clermont meet at A&W Tonight