Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

some porsche guy said evo's are for f*gs at the clermont meet at A&W Tonight

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2006, 07:49 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BADEVO
Oh damn, he ripped you off for 100 bux Luis... what a damn shame.

How old is this dude man?

LMAO @ pick up the phone, why the hell should he call you to get money YOU KNOW you owe him??? ANd if the wheel was bent why not CALL HIM like a MAN and discuss it with him then.
What up son!! Need to bring your *** down here so we can all go to the library and get crunk son!
Old Aug 23, 2006, 07:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hahahahahahahaha.... Oh f**k im crying here....
Old Aug 23, 2006, 07:51 AM

it seems you have all missed the point I never even got into it with the guy about the cars or whos was faster thats given stock evos run faster than most porsches It is the fact that he never met me before and he was ready to go postal on me talking about splitting my head just for being an "evo F*g" some was talking sh*t before I got there and I went because someone told me check the porsche out and while I was taking pics he said your the f*g with that evo. I started the thread to slander his steroided A** and see if anyone knew him and it turned into an evo war with people I know and thought I liked
Old Aug 23, 2006, 07:53 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by therealevo
it seems you have all missed the point I never even got into it with the guy about the cars or whos was faster thats given stock evos run faster than most porsches It is the fact that he never met me before and he was ready to go postal on me talking about splitting my head just for being an "evo F*g" some was talking sh*t before I got there and I went because someone told me check the porsche out and while I was taking pics he said your the f*g with that evo. I started the thread to slander his steroided A** and see if anyone knew him and it turned into an evo war with people I know and thought I liked
So if he was talking trash, you should have called his *** out to run and show him whats up!!!
Evolved Member

Dude.. Next time simply say "yeah, and I'll ***-rape you with my gay EVO too".. How bout it?!! If he's a man, he will run, if he's a puss he'll back down and you can all him on it..
Evolved Member

Miguel,

Sept is my next trip down, my old roommate is coming back from Korea so we are gonna go destroy florida......

therealevo - when dude called you a ***....what did you do? You let him punk you? Then you came on here whining and crying hoping we would get the O-Town EVO Posse to "ROUND UP" the dude and beat dat asz ????? LOL Man this sounds like HIGH SCHOOL.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 07:54 AM
Evolved Member

Ding ding ding... Ok guys, round 2... GO!!
Old Aug 23, 2006, 07:56 AM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by MR814
why Vishnu? they must have got all your customers.
Yes, they are all flocking to the service station, waiting to get on the DD and get a quick lube in 10 minutes.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 07:57 AM
Evolved Member

Miguel,

Sept is my next trip down, my old roommate is coming back from Korea so we are gonna go destroy florida......

Word!! Let me know when you get here. Call me or Steve so we can go hang out and have some Hulks! Hopefully i wont get pulled over again "knock on wood".

TherealEvo-Why did u let him talk to u like that. I would have knocked his *** out cold son!

call him like a man, s**t we were cool he met me at forge and he told me it was bent and I was cool with it then when it finally got on the car the weight of the car made it leak and I think he knew this, miguel for the record i am 27 and i thought we were cool too
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Jonasan50
Dude.. Next time simply say "yeah, and I'll ***-rape you with my gay EVO too".. How bout it?!! If he's a man, he will run, if he's a puss he'll back down and you can all him on it..

Ohh man I want to see them run for money!! If youve got a ten second evo you can take his cash and beat him down at the same time.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 07:59 AM
Evolving Member

If it's the RIDE of Daytona black Evo that they sold for like $40,000 and was in all those import mags, it pulled a 10.9, once. It doesn't do it daily. I think it was a run back in the winter, I think they have meth and a NOS intercooler sprayer on a GT35 with AEM EMS, and all the goodies.
Old Aug 23, 2006, 08:00 AM

miguel I didnt because I am on probation and I have a 5 year old and I am getting married at disney on halloween so I cant go to jail my suspended sentence is 8 months. thanks for the support though. I havn't seen you guys in a while we should get together and have some drinks somenight
Old Aug 23, 2006, 08:03 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by therealevo
call him like a man, s**t we were cool he met me at forge and he told me it was bent and I was cool with it then when it finally got on the car the weight of the car made it leak and I think he knew this, miguel for the record i am 27 and i thought we were cool too
I never asked how old u were.. I have no beef with you or anything against you..I just think this thread is hilarious
Old Aug 23, 2006, 08:04 AM
Evolved Member

Miguel,

therealevo - when dude called you a ***....what did you do? You let him punk you? Then you came on here whining and crying hoping we would get the O-Town EVO Posse to "ROUND UP" the dude and beat dat asz ????? LOL Man this sounds like HIGH SCHOOL.

hahhaahhahahhaha pwned!

Quick Reply: some porsche guy said evo's are for f*gs at the clermont meet at A&W Tonight